004.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

Still thinking about earlier, Min Seul is hesitating if she’s going to run away or not. Then Jin Ah barged in in their room.

 

“Unnie! Dinner is finish. Let’s eat.” Jin Ah exclaimed.

 

“Alright.” Min Seul simply said.

 

“Wait unnie, let’s talk for a while.” Jin Ah paused and went beside Min Seul.

 

“Unnie, if you’re thinking about running away or not. I’ll tell you to not to run away.” Jin Ah stated and Min Seul stared at her.

 

“How do you know I’m thinking that?” Min Seul asked in curiosity.

 

“Well, I know you too well unnie. HAHA.” Jin Ah teased and became serious again.

 

“Young Bae oppa is nice guy. Why don’t you try loving him? We don’t know, maybe he’s the guy for you.” Jin Ah advised and smiled.

 

“You’re not mad at me?” Min Seul asked.

 

“No. I’m not mad. Well, didn’t I tell you before that there so many guys out there? Unfortunately, he’s not the guy for me. And I can tell he’s for you.” Jin Ah assured and smiled, Min Seul smiled as well.

 

“Let’s go unnie.” Jin Ah said and they happily went out.

 

The family eats awkwardly and finally their father spoke up.

 

“Okay, Min Seul, next week, we’ll celebrate your engagement party. You have to dress casually, Arraso?” Their father spoke and Min Seul nodded.

 

They continue to talk about the engagement party and Jin Ah is the first one who finishes her food. She went to their room and got ready for bed.

 

“So, Min Seul, who do you want to invite to your engagement party?” Her mom asked smiling.

 

“I don’t know. Just invite who you want. I’ll get ready for bed. Good night Omma and Appa.” Min Seul answered and went up to their room and got ready for the night.

 

---NEXT DAY---

 

Min Seul went to the mall and bought a few things. Not looking at her way, she accidentally bumps into someone.

 

“Mianhae.” She apologizes and looked at the person who she bumps.

 

“Y-young Bae oppa?” Min Seul stutters. He smiled and she smiled back.

 

“What are you doing here, Min Seul?” Young Bae asked.

 

“Uhm. I bought few things. But I’m going home now.” Min Seul answered, avoiding his gaze.

 

“Arasso. Uhm. Min Seul, about yesterday…” Min Seul cut him off.

 

“I agreed. Well, I don’t have choice. I’ll go now, Oppa. Bye.” Min Seul gave her charming smile and went off.

 

Young Bae frowns and carries on walking.