003.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

--NEXT DAY---

 

I’m all ready for Omma and Appas meeting, when Jin Ah asked me why I’m all dress up.

 

“Going to Omma and Appa’s meeting.” I answered.

 

“But why?” Jin Ah asked.

 

“Don’t know too.” I shrugged.

 

“Can I go too? I don’t have a class today.” Jin Ah asked and smiled.

 

“Uhm… Okay. We’ll just talk to Omma later.” I answered and smiled at her.

 

Jin Ah started to get ready while I talk to Omma and agreed Jin Ah will come.

 

“Unnie! Mianhae, my classmate messages me and said we have to do our report for Friday.  I really want to go but I can’t. Mianhae.” Jin Ah apologizes and I pouted.

 

“Arasso. I’ll just tell Omma you can’t come.” I said and she smiled.

 

“Gumawo unnie. Just tell me what did you talk about, arasso?” She said and I nodded.

 

We bid our goodbye and I went to Omma’s room. We made our way to the company’s meeting room and saw Young Bae Oppa and his parents with Appa, chatting about something.

 

Young Bae Oppa smiled when he saw me and I smiled back. Omma sat beside Appa.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Min Seul wonders why does Young Bae and his parents only in there? If this is a meeting, the clients should be here right? Then all of a sudden, her father called their attention.

 

“Min Seul. Young Bae. We know that this is all of a sudden but we really talked about these five years ago. You two are going to get married.” Min Seul’s father revealed.

 

“WHAT!?” Min Seul exclaims in shock. Young Bae just sit there, eyes widens.

 

“But Appa…” Min Seul’s father interrupted Min Seul.

 

“No buts. We’ve been decided.” Min Seul’s father said.

 

Min Seul sighs and went out of the room. She made her way back to their house and immediately went to Jin Ah and her room. She sat at the edge of her bed and sigh. She lied down and stared at the ceiling.

 

“Unnie!” Jin Ah yelled happily at the living room.

 

Jin Ah went in their room and her happy face disappeared seeing Min Seul in deep thoughts. Jin Ah sense something’s wrong.

 

“Unnie, what happened earlier at the meeting?” Jin Ah asked. Min Seul looked at her sadly.

 

Min Seul sat up and held Jin Ah’s shoulder.

 

“Jin Ah! Ottoke?” Min Seul exclaims and started shaking Jin Ah.

 

“Yah! Yah! Unnie! What’s happening to you?” Jin Ah asked.

 

“Omma and Appa, wants me to marry Young Bae Oppa.” Min Seul revealed.

 

Jin Ah widens her eyes and stared at Min Seul. Jin Ah came back to reality.

 

“But… You don’t love Young Bae Oppa.” Jin Ah said sadly.

 

“Yah! Jin Ah I know that you like Young Bae Oppa. I didn’t want this to happen too!” Min Seul said.

 

“Unnie! It’s not that! It’s not that Young Bae Oppa likes me too. So, what are you going to do?” Jin Ah replied.

 

“I don’t know. As if I can force Omma and Appa not continue the wedding.” Min Seul answered sadly.

 

Min Seul suddenly hugged Jin Ah, Jin Ah hugged her back.

 

*Unnie, although I envy you, I’m still happy for you.* Jin Ah said to herself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Sorry for the late update! I've been busy for our school works. And I'm lack of inspiration. But here's a short update. Hope you all like it!