001.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

Min Seul’s POV

I’m sitting on my study table, looking at the picture album. I smile at the pictures of our memories, reminiscing the past.

.

.

.

.

--- FLASHBACK (10 years ago) ---

I’m sitting on the bench, mesmerizing the scenery. The scenery is so beautiful. Then it turns out all black…

 

“Guess who?” I chuckled and removed the hands in my eyes.

 

“Oppa! You’re late! Where have you been?” I asked him and he chuckled.

 

“Mianhae dongseang. It’s just; all the way here is traffic. Keke.~ Here, ice cream for you.” Young Bae oppa explained and give me an ice cream. I smiled.

 

“Gumawo Oppa!” I said and smiled. He smiled back.

 

We eat our ice cream, happily and talk about school, family and etc. Then his phone rang.

 

“Wait a minute, Min Seul.” He said and smiled. I nodded and smiled.

 

I don’t bother to listen in their conversation but played at the phone. After a couple minutes, Young Bae oppa sit beside me again and I look at him.

 

“Wae? You need to work? I know you, if you didn’t talk after a call it means you need to work. Am I right?” I asked and he nodded. I laugh at him.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Young Bae Oppa asked.

 

“Nothing. Go to work now! I’ll go back home then.” I said and smiled.

 

“You sure?” He asked and I nodded.

 

“Arasso. I’ll drive you home.” Young Bae oppa said.

 

We went to his car and he drives me home. After 30 minutes, I was about to go out of his car when I remembered something.

 

“Oppa, can I asked? What do you think of my sister, Jin Ah?” I asked.

 

“Wae? Oh well, she’s beautiful, pretty and cute like you! Keke.~ She’s like a little sister to me, just like you.” He answered and smiled. I nodded and smiled back.

 

“I’ll go now, Oppa! Thank you for driving me home. Bye, bye!” I bid my goodbye and wave at him.

 

“Bye, bye dongsaeng!” He said and drives off.

 

I went inside of our house and went to my and sister’s room. We shared room, so we’re really close. I found her, lying on her bed.

 

“Hey, Jin Ah!” I said and she looked at me and smiled.

 

“Unnie! Oh my gosh! I miss you!” She said and I chuckled.

 

“I only went out for an hour and you miss me that much?” I asked and she nodded.

 

“Unnie, so what did he say?” Jin Ah asked happily.

 

“Well, he said he just think of you as his little sister, like me.” I answered her and her happy face turns into sad one.

 

I went closer to her and hugged her. I say comforting words then she let go of the hug.

 

“Aish! It’s okay, unnie. There are so many guys out there! It’s not, he the only handsome guy in the world.” Jin Ah exclaims and I chuckled.

 

“Yeah, yeah! Don’t give up! Keke.~” I said and we laugh.

 

We continue to talk, tease and laugh then someone knocks on the door.

 

“Jin Ah! Min Seul! Dinner time!” Omma said.

 

We looked at the clock and it’s really dinner time. Time is so fast when you’re having a great time. We went out of the room and went to the dining room and started to eat.

 

After we eat our diner, I went to the bathroom to wash up and change my clothes. I went to my bed and lied.

 

“Another day has passed!” I thought and drifted to sleep.