-1-

Revealed! (One-Shot)

 

“Unnie, I didn’t know you were here.” Cl said as she stepped inside their kitchen. She looked at the girl rummaging through the fridge.

 

 

“Your unnie’s hungry again, CL-roo.” Dara said as she briefly looked at CL’s direction and immediately went back to burying her head inside the fridge.

 

 

“You’re always hungry nowadays, unnie.” CL said with a smile on her face as she went to the counter to get a glass.

 

 

“What do you want, CL-roo?” Dara asked the girl leaning on the counter without even looking at her.

 

 

“Just milk, unnie,” CL then went to their dining table and sat at one of the chairs while looking at the rabbit busy looking for food. It took Dara awhile before coming over to the table. She has a box of milk on her left hand and a can of corn on her left.

 

 

“I didn’t know you’re fond of corns now, unnie. I thought that it was just Bommie unnie who loves that thing.” CL said as she poured some milk on her glass. Dara just smiled at her and started digging in the can of corn.

 

 

“Why are you two still awake?” Came a groggy voice. CL turned her head around and saw Bom walking towards them while still rubbing her eyes.

 

 

“Omo! Unnie. Hide that corn now! Bominator is awake!” CL said with her wide eyes as she looked at the girl in front of her. Dara immediately gulped down the remaining corn on and hid the can of corn under the table. Hoping that Bom didn’t notice it.

 

 

“No need to hide that, Ssantokki. I’ve seen it already.” Bom said as she sat beside CL who sighed.

 

 

“Mianhe, Bommie-ah. I’ll just buy you a new can tomorrow.” Dara said as she again ate the corn with much delight.

 

 

“Arasso. I understand you.” Bom said as she stood up and went to the counter to get a glass. Then she went to their fridge to get water.

 

 

“Why are you still awake, CL-roo?” Bom said as she leaned on the fridge and looked at the table where CL and Dara are seated.

 

 

“I heard a sneaky rabbit rummaging through our fridge so I went out of my room and accompanied her, unnie.” CL said with a smiled while looking at the rabbit that is happily eating the canned corn.

 

 

“Hmmm. Arasso. Ssantokki, after finishing that, go straight to your room and rest, okay? The dragon will not be pleased if he knew that you are staying up late.” Bom said as she walked over the sink and placed down the glass.

 

 

“And you, CL-roo, you still have a recording tomorrow morning. You have to rest now. If your recording didn’t turn out great tomorrow, I won’t buy a copy of your solo album.” Bom said as she headed for her room.

 

 

“Hul!” CL said as she looked at Bom’s retreating back with her wide eyes. Dara laughed heartily while still eating.

 

 

After some time, Dara stood up with the empty can on her hands. She went to the sink to wash her hands and threw the can on the garbage bin.

 

 

“Let’s sleep now, CL-roo.” Dara said as she stood beside CL. CL stood up from her chair and wrapped her arms on her beloved unnie’s waist.

 

 

“Satisfied now, unnie?” CL asked

 

 

“Hmm!” Dara nodded happily while patting her stomach. They started walking to their respective rooms.

 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

 

“Can I see it again, unnie?” Minzy said excitedly as she and Dara are walking along the corridors of YG Building. Dara got a piece of paper in her bag and gave it to Minzy.

 

 

“Omo! I’m so excitedly, unnie!” Minzy exclaimed as they rode the elevator going to Teddy’s studio where CL is currently recording her first solo album.

 

 

“Me too, maknae-ah. Me too.” Dara smiled at the sight of Minzy. The elevator produced a ding and it opened its door automatically. They both stepped out and headed towards the studio.

 

 

“Anneonghasseo!” They both greeted whoever is inside and bowed their heads before letting themselves in.

 

 

 

“Let me see! Let me see!” CL exclaimed as she rushed to the newly arrived. Minzy motioned for CL to come at her side. Then they both sat at the couch while looking animatedly at the thing Minzy is holding. Dara sat beside them ang got a magazine and flipped it open.

 

 

“How’s vacation so far?” Teddy asked as he swung his chair so that he is facing the girls who are sitting on his couch.

 

 

“It’s great.” Dara replied with a smile. Minzy and CL are still busy ogling at what they are holding. Teddy turned around again to mix some beats and to prepare for CL’s recording. All of them are busy.

 

 

“By the way, Bom said that she will be dropping by with TOP later.” Teddy said without looking at the girls on the couch. The girls just nodded their heads.

 

 

When the door opened, they didn’t bother looking to see who is was. They knew that is the newly wedded couple that went out for their date a while ago.

 

 

“Why does everyone looked so busy?” A male voice. CL stood up to get ready for her recording.

 

 

“Oppa! You came!” CL said.

 

 

“Of course. It is your first solo album and we are here to show you our support.” Jiyong said as he walked towards Dara and sat beside her. The said girl is oblivious that Jiyong is there beside her and still busily flipped through the pages of the magazine.

 

 

“How are you, baby girl?” Jiyong asked the girl beside him as he reached out for her hand and held it tightly to his. That is the only time that Dara noticed him. As soon as she saw his face, she smiled immediately and hugged him. Jiyong can’t help but to smile feeling his wife’s hug.

 

 

“Aigoo. I missed you so much, baby boy.” Dara said while still hugging him. They both smile as they just stayed like that while lisetening to CL who is in the recording booth.

 

 

“Unnie, here is it.” Minzy gave back to Dara the piece of paper they are holding a while ago. Dara gently pushed Jiyong away to look at Minzy. Then her eyes widen as she realized something. She grabbed the piece of paper and held it infront of Jiyong’s face.

 

 

“You knew already?” He asked as different emotions swirled in his eyes. She nodded at his question.

 

 

“What is it?” He asked impatiently. He feels so excited.

 

 

“It’s a girl.” Dara announced with a smile on her face.

 

 

Jiyong then kissed her lips and hugged her tight. “I love you, my butterfly.” Then he bent down and raised Dara’s shirt just below her . Then he kissed her bare stomach and whispered: “ I love you, little one.” Dara giggled at the sight of her husband.

 

 

“What is it, Ssantokki?! What is it?!” Bom demanded as soon as she stepped inside Teddy’s studio with her fingers intertwined with her husband, TOP.

 

 

“It’s a girl.” Jiyong said proudly as he held Dara closer to him.

 

 

“Really, hyung?!” Seungri exclaimed when he entered the studio with Daesung and Youngbae trailing him. They both have a smile on their faces.

 

 

“Congratulations, bro. You now have a princess that you will spoil with all your life.” Youngbae said as he went near Jiyong and tapped his shoulders. Jiyong just looked at his best friend and smiled.

 

 

“Train her well, you two. And don’t forget that you’ll sign her up as a trainee when she gets old.” YG sajangnim said with a visible smile on his face. They all laughed at his remark.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

 

(THE NEXT DAY)

 

 

Breaking News!

“G-Dragon of BigBang spotted shopping for baby’s clothes with the Choi couple: TOP of BigBang and Park Bom of 2NE1. Who is really pregnant? Is it the soul diva of South Korea, Park Bom? Or the advertisement queen of South Korea and wife of G- Dragon, Sandara Park?”

 

 

“Hyung! Look! You are all over the news!” Daesung exclaimed as he went to the couch of the Kwon couple. Daesung gave the newspaper to Jiyong. The said man just smiled as he snuggled closer to his pregnant wife.

 

 

 

“I need to do something to clarify things.” Dara said as she stood up from the couch and went to their room.

 

 

(AFTER 1 HOUR)

 

 

Me2day update: Sandara Park

“..have you seen it? ^.^ kkkkk.. ~ I’d like to show you all my baby! She’s so small right? ..kkkkkk.. ^.^  I can’t wait to meet her.. be healthy, baby!  Omma and appa loves you already!  Kkkkkk..~ ppyong!”

 

Above the caption is the sonogram of Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park’s baby.