One Day

HyoHyuk collection

Hyoyeon smiled at him, the boy smiled back and continued to set up the picnic blanket. Hyoyeon bit her lower lip as she watch him happily set up the food.

"Okay, ready." He reached out one hand for her's and guide her to sit down."What do you think?" 

"It's lovely. Thank you." She said, and she meant it, being with him the past year has been nothing but wonderful, he was caring, he was sweet, he listens , he did everything right as a boyfriend, but she wasn't sure if she have done the same as a girlfriend. He've given her everything she have ever desired but somehow, it was not enough. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, his hand reached out to touch her cheek tenderly."Are you alright?" 

Tears began blurring her eyes as she blind them away and smile at him again."Yeah, I'm just......very touched." 

He smiled."Let's eat okay?" 

"Okay." 

The two chatter away a while later as they ate, even the small talks with him were lovely she thought. He have a way of making the smallest conversation seem interesting, being with him was never boring, it was quite the opposite. 

So when he looked her in the eyes with his warm brown ones and says "I love you Kim Hyoyeon, with all my heart." She wanted to say it back, but she just couldn't, the words did not want to leave her lips so she did the best she could to nod and her gaze drop down to her hands with were folded on her laps. 

Knowing she was uneasy, he took her hands in his and pull them close to his chest."Hey, there's no hurry to say it if you are not ready. I can wait. I just wanted you to know how I feel, I'm not expecting you to say anything back if you don't want to." She nodded again. 

He grinned and pushed the loose strain of hair behind her ear and kissed the tip of her nose. She closed her eyes and allow him to pull her into a tight embrace. She likes being in his arms, she knew she was safe in them and she was selfish this way, she knew she shouldn't do this to him but she couldn't let him go. 

So when he stood up to chase after the ice cream cart that had passed them a while later, a sad smile form on her face. He have truly given her everything including his heart. She knew well that she have him wrapped around her fingers and yet she haven't fully committed herself to him and she was ashamed. 

The truth was, she was still so hurt, so angry about the past, the past she knew she needed to let go before she could move on with the future, with him. But wanting to do so was easier than actually doing it because she wasn't sure how she was suppose to start. Maybe it was stupid of her but she can't stop thinking about him yet. 

But one day, she hopes, one day she will be able to forgive and let go of the past because she truly want to be happy with Lee Hyukjae, she wanted to be able to love someone again and she hopes with what she have left of her broken heart that she will be able to give Hyukjae everything he have given her and more. 

--------------------------------

A really short one. I wasn't sure if I shall write a depressing one or a happy goofy one so i settle for the middle haha. I was listening to c-real's Sorry But I and i thought it was such a lovely song and that inspire this piece, I hope you enjoy it.