Pass it Along! Please! Please! Please! (I'm Serious, it's for Hyoyeon's eyes only!)

HyoHyuk collection

Hyukjae's and Hyoyeon's Note : Part two because stupid Kyuhyun threw our first one away (I'll deal with him later)

I'M SO SERIOUS! NO ONE IS TO READ THIS THING BESIDES HYOYEON OR I WILL KILL YOUR CATS! AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAT, I'LL BUY YOU A CAT AND KILL IT IN FRONT OF YOU! (DO NOT OPEN THIS! ESPECIALLY YOU, JESSICA, SOOYOUNG, DONGHAE, SEOHYUN, TAEYEON, YOONA, YURI, TIFFANY, SIWON, AND KYUHYUN)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, =] I'm sorry you didn't get the last note. As I was saying, there's a concert, would you like to go with oppa?

Jessica: Eh, I don't have a cat. Even if you buy me one, I wouldn't care~ So~

T.T you again.....how much would it cost me for you to leave me alone? 

Hyoyeon: you want me to leave you alone?......................

Jessica: OMG Hyukjae, you stupid little monkey, you hurt my fany's feelings now you hurt my Hyorangi's feeling too? you are so dead to me!

Nuuu! Hyo! Not you! Oppa's sorry! I meant the stupid ice princess over here!

Jessica: Hahaha.....you're the stupid one, Hyo didn't write that, I did~

...................

Jessica" Whatever, I'll pass it to Hyo~

Hyoyeon: So....I've replied to this before huh? Haha....Umm sure, a concert sounds fun oppa!

Jessica: Haha i knew it, of course you would take pity on him, what a sweet soul you have Hyo<3

Hyoyeon: Keke Sicayah stop teasing Hyukjae oppa.

Jessica: I can't believe you like the pabo.....

Hyoyeon:But I thought you like him too? He's so funny! All of the girls love him too! He's such a funny oppa!

Jessica:....oh Kim Choding<3

Hyoyeon: What?.....

Jessica: Nothing

Hyoyeon:.................you never tell me anything =-[

Jessica: That's because you can't keep a secret

Hyoyeon: Psh, I can keep secrets

Jessica: Yeah? What about how Yoona lost her first kiss to a stupid fish? you told Seohyunie!

Yuri: She was drunk~ she didn't know any better~ Anyways, I thought this was Hyukjae oppa's note...He's glaring at me....should I pass it down to him?

Jessica: No, let him suffer a little bit.

Fany: You guys are not very nice~

Jessica: Not everyone can be everybody's 'sweetheart' Fany-yah

Yoona: Correction, she's Siwon oppa's sweetheart~ Oh...and seriously, Hyukjae oppa is banging on his table now.....should I just pass it down to him?

Jessica: Nah~

Hyoyeon: You guys are being mean, pass this down to Hyukjae oppa, he look so sad....

Jessica: We'll just play with him a little bit~

Yuri: So I was thinking that we go to the mall this Saturday.

Sooyoung: Again? Seriously? You guys are not including me in things! 

Sunny: Why are you so upset? Apparently I wasn't a part of the last note at all!

Fany: Aish

Taeyeon: Does anyone understand what Mrs.Kim is talking about? I've been trying to figure out this problem for the last 30minutes and I still don't get it.

Jessica: Since when do you pay attention in class?

Taeyeon: Shut up, do you understand it or don't you?

Hyoyeon: Jessica is a bit mean, let's just ignore her, pass the note around her, give this to Yuri Yoona and Fany instead=3 

Yuri: Haha she's glaring because she thought you were going to hand it to her!

Yoona: XD......I'm a bit scared....

Taeyeon: *Paper high fives* good job guys, that'll teach her.

Fany: She's throwing papers at me now.......

Taeyeon: Well, anyways, does anyone understand this?

Seohyun: Unnies.....if you guys have stop passing notes, maybe you would have understood it.....

MC Sooyoung: So, Taeyeon-shi, how does it feel being scold by the youngest of the group?

Taeyeon: Shut up.

MC Sooyoung: In other words, not very good Sooyoung-shi, not very good~

Sunny: Why is Hyukjae looking at me with daggers in his eyes?

Yuri: Keke....Hyukjae isn't the only one looking at you with daggers, Sica was too! and now they are doing the same to me! 

Yoona: Whoa....Sica unnie almost pull this out of my hand! 

Hyoyeon: She got a taste of her own medicine~ keke

Mrs.Kim: Having fun are we? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------end-------------

Anyways~ the end of note number 2~ Well, thx u guys for reading~ (tho i think this one is a bit out of place compare to the first)

but yea, one more and the collection will be complete=]