A last letter to my love.

A last letter to my love.

 

“My love,

Do you remember our first ever meeting, when we bumped into each other? The smile you gave me when you apologized was something I wouldn’t ever be able to forget. The way your teeth were showing and the way your eyes seemed to sparkle. It was the first ever time I fell for you.

Do you remember our first kiss, when we were under the rain? I always thought it was a cliché, but I changed my mind after you came into my life. You made it feel so unique, so perfect. The butterflies that were flying in my stomach on this first time can’t seem to quit me even now, everytime you’d touch my skin.

Do you remember our first anniversary, when you took me to this beautiful flower shop? You bought a bouquet of white roses and told me that you’ll love me until the last flower would have faded. I almost started to cry until you just laughed at me and took out this random rose out of the bouquet. A fake one.

Do you remember our first dispute, when we learnt that I had a cancer? I didn’t agree to take the treatment but you wanted me to. I didn’t want you to see me in this white room, looking like a ghost that was just maintained alive by some machines. But you, you  wanted me to fight for my life even if that meant seeing me in the state I am in right now. You were crying. How could I have said no to the last thing you’ll probably ever be able to ask me?

Now my love, I want you to remember the first ever time I wrote you a letter, because it will be the last “first ever time” we’ll have.

Kim Joonmyun, my love, my smiling angel, my all… I’m sorry I can only give you an end.

I love you and I’ll forever do.

Your one and only, Min Ji.”

 

 

 

AN : Whoa when I wrote it on my computer I didn't thought it would look so short ;_; ... Anyway, I'll try to make it a bit longer next time~ Thank you for reading~