CHAPTER 38

My Amnesia Guy

 

================================================================

 

 

L.joe sighed as he was walking down the road. He has been thinking about where Maeri went. *Maybe I’ll check her house later.* He thought as he nodded to himself.

L.joe took his phone from his pocket to check if there are any messages from her because he’s been texting her since tomorrow. And up until now, she still hasn’t replied to him.

Suddenly, a pair of hands covered his eyes, making him to stop from walking. “Guess who.” The girl playfully said as she giggled.

L.joe gripped on his fist. He knew who it was.

Krystal.

L.joe pushed her hands away from him and stared at her coldly. Krystal was slightly annoyed but she still tried to smile.”Oppa, I missed you.”

L.joe smirked. “Stop lying. I already know everything.” He said as he glared at her.

Krystal raised an eyebrow in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“I already remember everything.” he said. “And you lied to me.” He added.

 “Really?" Krystal frowned. "Now I don’t have anyone to play around with.” 

L.joe gritted his teeth in frustration. Krystal was just playing around with him. *She pretended to be a good person and made Maeri look like a bad one. Just why did I believe her?*

“So, where’s that girl?” Krystal asked him casually, not even saying sorry to him.

L.joe bit his lower lip before finally answering. “… She left.”

A smile instantly appeared in Krystal’s lips. “Really? So she finally left you?” She beamed at him.

L.joe gave him a glare. “It’s because of you.”

Krystal tapped L.joe’s back. “Now we’re even. That’s what I felt when you left me before. Don’t worry. Now that I’ve ruined your life, I’ll just let you be free.” She smiled at him.

L.joe shook his head. “You’re crazy.” He said. “And don’t worry, I’ll be able to find her. And we’ll be happy. Like before.” He firmly said to her.

“I doubt about that. After all things you’ve done to her, you think she’ll still forgive you? Idiot.” She commented. Krystal tapped her chin. “I wonder where she is right now.” She said as she tried to think.

L.joe didn’t reply. He didn’t know where she was. But one thing’s for sure, he’ll find her no matter what.

Krystal smirked. “Maybe she’s with Kim Myungsoo.”

L.joe blood boiled as he heard his name. He hates that guy. And he will always do. But he still tried to be calm. “That’s impossible.” He mumbled as he walked away from Krystal.

 

 

….

 

 

“Did you copy Maeri’s homework again?” L asked Sungyeol as he narrowed his eyes on him.

Sungyeol frantically shook his head. “I didn’t!”

L turned to Maeri. “He really didn’t?” He asked her.

Maeri smiled as she shook her head. “Sungyeol did his homework.”

“See?! I told you I did not copy from her!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“What’s the problem if Sungyeol copied Maeri’s homework?” Sunggyu asked L.

“I don’t see anything wrong with that.” Woohyun mumbled as he tapped his chin.

Sungjong sat beside Maeri and played with the tips of her hair. “Maeri-noona your hair is so beautiful!” He chirped, not paying attention to his hyungs.

“Hey! Stop doing that!” Myungsoo snapped at Sungjong. But Sungjong just stuck his tongue out at him and snuggled closer to Maeri.

Myungsoo glared at him and was preparing to attack him. Sungjong ducked and hid beside Maeri. “Hyungs! Myungsoo-hyung is bullying me!” he cried as he clung onto Maeri.

“Why are you like this to our Sungjongie?” Hoya asked L.

“Hoya is right! Why are you like this? You’re acting weird!” Dongwoo commented as he flipped the pages of the notes he was reading.

L looked away with a small blush. *It’s because I don’t want him to touch Maeri.* He thought as he twitched his lip.

Sunyeol raised his hand to get the attention of everyone. “It’s because he li—“ Myungsoo elbowed Sungyeol in the stomach causing him to stop talking.

“It’s nothing.” Myungsoo said as he glared at Sungyeol. Sungyeol held his stomach and tried to smile. “He’s right. It’s nothing. Really.” He said as he stepped on Myungsoo’s foot, making him cringe in pain. “You idiot. That hurts.” he whispered at him.

Suddenly,

“Maeri-ssi, I really like you! Please go out with me!” A random boy said as he gave Maeri a love letter and a bunch of flowers.

Myungsoo raised his brows. *Who is he?* he thought as he eyed the boy who gave flowers to Maeri.

Maeri was hesitant at first but she took the flowers and the letter with a small smile. “Thank you.”

The boy shyly rubbed the back of his neck. “After your class, do you.. have something to do?” He asked her.

“Yes. Maeri is very busy with her life.” Myungsoo immediately answered for her as he stared at the guy with cold eyes.

The guy looked at Maeri. “Is it true?” He asked with a small pout.

“What? You don’t believe me? Do I look like a liar to you?” Myungsoo mumbled as he shook his head.

No matter how hard Myungsoo tries to cover up his feelings, he just can’t stay quiet. And for some odd reason, he finds the guy irritating. Really irritating. How can he ask Maeri out just like that? *Stupid confidence.* He thought.

“It’s true. I’m busy.” Maeri awkwardly said.

“It’s okay. Maybe some other----“

“She said she’s busy. Don’t you get it? She doesn’t have time for you.” L commented as he gave the guy a fake sorry look.

The guy bowed and just left without saying another word.

 

 

….

 

 

 

“Why did you do that?” Maeri asked him as they were walking home.

L turned to him with a clueless face. “What are you talking about?” He asked with a small smile.

*Earlier he was like a kid throwing tantrums. And now he looks perfectly fine. Ugh. His mood swings.* Maeri thought as she glanced at him. “It’s about the guy earlier who gave me flowers.” She clarified.

Myungsoo frowned as he stopped walking and turned to her with a serious look. “Why? Do you want to go on a date with him?” He asked her.

Maeri instantly shook his head.

Myungsoo smiled. *That’s good. Because even if you want to go on a date with him, I won’t let you.* He thought. “I was just helping you earlier.” He reasoned out.

“Ahhh.” Maeri nodded with a smile. “Thank you!” She beamed at him.

Myungsoo smiled as he ruffled her hair. “You’re always welcome.” he said as he stopped walking. “We’re here. Uhh… Lock the doors and windows when you’re inside we never know what will happen.” Myungsoo instructed her with a serious look.

Maeri smiled. “Yes Appa.” She joked.

“I’m not your Appa. And I will never be.” he told her as he made a face at her. Maeri just chuckled.

“Just go inside and don’t forget what I told you okay?” Myungsoo said again.

Maeri nodded with a smile. “Bye! See you tomorrow!” She waved at him before going inside the house.

Myungsoo stood there until Maeri was finally inside the house making sure that she was safe from any harm.

 

================================================================

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING/ UPVOTING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD