Chapter 4 - Girls

Chasing My Dream

 

Dara’s POV

I, Dara Park is going crazy about KWON JIYONG. He held my hands so tightly when we were on the street walking. We were in our own world. No one knows me and no one noticed him. The world I want to live, the world of Kwon Jiyong. Yeah, and a while ago we were in our world that I forgot about giving Bom her corn. 

 

♫I’m going back to school tomorrow, going back to schoolla la la la~♫ I chanted.

“Then I will tell the ‘ANTI DARA WITH GD’ BACK OFF HATERS! I’M WORKING IN YG! BWAHAHAHA”

I lost one hater then I will gain again because of that.

 

“Why is it that they can’t accept the fact that Kwon Jiyong loves me? Do I really need to go to a news station and report that Kwon Jiyong is mine? I’m in danger danger. They will really kill me. “

“OUCH!” Who hit me? Who hit me using chopsticks? Is someone here in my room? OMG.

“Who are you? I’m not scared. Not even a percent.” I’m shivering right now. Why is it that I’m always encountering ghosts this week? Are they the bestfriends of my mom in the other life? Are they helping me too? They’re really good friends of my mom but I’m scared.

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! GO AWAY GO AWAY! I’M SCARED! I’M SCARED OF GHOSTS!” Did I scare them? Like duh Dara. They are not scared I’m the one who’s scared.

“OK, if this is you umma or umma’s friends I will stop fantasizing about Jiyong.” I’m still shaking while telling that to the invisible creatures. I’m crazy talking in the dark with no one. Huhuhuhu.

 

I laid down on my bed. Covering my body with blanket scared that the ghost might touch me without a notice, ert ghosts if they will do that hmpf. I closed my eyes not wanting that ‘The Grudge’ might appear inside my blanket. I closed my eyes and I’m in dreamland with Jiyong.

 

PRAAAAAAA!

Stupid clock I don’t want to go to school. Can I just work in YG everyday? I miss Jiyong I wonder if he misses me too. I stood up with closed eyes and went straight to the bathroom without hitting objects. I’m awesome.

 

I’m still in a good mood. I greeted the strangers that I met on the streets

“Annyeonghaseyo! Have a great day!” I greeted a group of strangers walking down the street with a smile.

After 20 minutes of walking the gate of our campus is in ront of me and I saw ahjussi.

“Annyeonghaseyo Ahjussi! This is for you” I gave him ‘SNSD’s album’ and he showed me a huge smile.

 

I’m really a good student but why is it that they hate me? I went straight to the classroom but before I went inside I saw the ‘ANTI DARA WITH GD’. I’m in a good mood and I need to be nice to them. Smile Dara you smile.

“Hello Antis!” I greeted them. Their jaws dropped open. I’m a good student so I need to greet my antis too right?

I went inside the classroom and I saw my ELF teacher. She’s a good teacher but to me she’s not.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sonsaengnim!” I greeted her with a smile.

“Oh, why are you acting good to me today?”

“Why? Can’t I act good to you?” I sat down.

“Now go back to your seats!” She’s starting her stupid rants right now but oh, right I need to tell my classmates that I’m working in YG already!

“WAIT! I need to announce something.” They stopped their chitchats and listened to me carefully.

“I’m working in YG now!” They went back to their chitchats after that. No reaction?

“Dara, you can dream later on ok? But let’s have our class first.”

 

End of last period. I surpassed the looks of my haters. I’m working in YG but why can’t they believe it? Are they stupid or what?  I guess they are.

 

♫WOW FANTASTIC BABY♫ I answered the call.

“Unnie!”

“Chaerrin-ah! What’s wrong?”

“BIGBANG IS GOING TO JAPAN FOR A CONCERT RIGHT? Are you going?” Chaerin asked me excitedly.

“I don’t know. I don’t have enough money right now.”This is always the main problem of a fangirl ‘NO MONEY’ Good thing for Chaerin because she’s born in a wealthy family.

“Ah, arasso.”  I ended the call.

After Chaerin’s call I received another call and it’s Bommie.

 

“Darong-ah, don’t go to school tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“We’re going to Japan! I bought you tickets so don’t worry.” I really love this ‘Monster Alien bestfriend of mine’

“Bommie-ah, you know that I love you right?”

“Of course! I’m your bestfriend and I love you. I need to go bye.”

“bye.”

 

“I’M GOING TO JAPAN!” I shouted hearing the echo of my voice. The people looked at me and I just smiled at them.

 

 

I’m at the airport right now. The clothes I’m wearing right now is not my taste but Bommie forced me to wear this. I’m dying of itchiness already. This bling-bling I want to take this off but Bommie told me that she will not let me go to Japan. That’s why I just kept my mouth shut.

 

I don’t know why but I sense that Bommie has a plan. She’s acting sweet to me now like something is going on. Is she on drugs?

 

 

 

After a long ride to Japan we finally arrived safely and went directly to the hotel.

 

“Darong-ah, act like we’re spies don’t let anyone from BIGBANG recognize you ok?” Bom told me and I can’t understand her why do we have to act like spies. Is something wrong?

“Why?”

“Just go with the flow! Do you want to watch the concert or not?”

 

“I want.”

 

 

At the concert venue there are a lot of fangirls that I met. Mostly they are Jiyong stans and I told them that Jiyong is mine and they can’t take him away from me. I don’t even know what they’re talking about because they’re speaking Japanese but I’m sure they’re talking about my Jiyong and I have to fight for my right because Jiyong is mine and they can’t own Jiyong. I’m selfish because my mom is also selfish.

 

“SARANGHAEYO KWON JIYONG” Ouch they can really scream so loud it’s hurting my ears. That’s why I screamed 10x louder.

 

“SARANGGGGGGGGGGGGHHAAAAAAAAEEEEEEYOOOOOOOO JIYYYYOONNNNNNNG!” They looked at me and I just gave them my beautiful smile that Jiyong has fallen to.

 

“Darong, that hurts.” Bom told me while covering her ears.

 

“I can’t take it already. Can’t they see I’m here and they’re saying SARANGHAEYO KWON JIYONG”

 

“Oh my god. Shut up.” The fangirls probably hate me now.

 

Then I went back watching the concert.

 

♫WOW! FANTASTIC BABY!♫

 

I had fun at the concert but Bom seems not to enjoy it. Something is really wrong with her. She’s not in her usual self.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” I asked Bom we are now at Tokyo’s famous restaurant and BIGBANG is here too but we have to act like we’re spies.

 

“Looking at him.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Seunghyun”

 

“There are two Seunghyuns”

 

“Seunghyun 1”

 

“Do you like him?”

 

“Yes, I mean NOOOOOOOOOO.”

 

“Ok. I don’t care about your TOP. I only care about my Jiyong”

 

“NUNA NUNA!” We stared in shocked to the person who’s in front of us Seungri.

 

“Shut up you little boy! Don’t tell your hyungs that we’re here” Bom told Seungri with a moderate voice.

 

“They know that you two are here”

 

“What?”

 

“You two were very noisy a while ago” We mouthed an Oh.”Join us!”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.” I really like Seungri he’s so sweet to his nunas.  He led us to their table and I saw Taeyang beside TOP, Daesung beside the staffs and Jiyong with. Wait. Who is that girl? I’m the leading lady right? And why is she sitting beside my Jiyong?  She can’t just sit beside my Jiyong.

 

“Hi! I’m Kiko MIzuhara” She greeted me and Bom.

 

“Annyeong I’m Bom and this is Dara.”

 

“Nuna, you sit beside Jiyong hyung” Is Seungri referring to me? I don’t want to sit with Jiyong when a girl is already sitting beside him. I only want Jiyong to be mine.

 

“Na-ah, I want to sit beside you Seungri.” I told him while looking at Kiko with fired eyes.

 

I hate it why is Jiyong acting sweet to that girl. One more and I will really splash water to her face. I’m different when I’m mad.  To lessen my anger I just talked to Seungri and then.

 

“KYAHH!” I saw Bom lying flat on the floor.

 

“You stupid Gorilla! This is not a trash bin and can’t you see that the people are passing here.” The staffs of the restaurant helped Bom to stand up and then told TOP some few rules but.

 

“Sir, the bin is there and it’s not that f…Oh my! It’s TOP!” Good thing they’re not other fangirls of Jiyong.

 

“I’m bored. Let’s go back now.” Jiyong told the managers. “You and you where are you two staying?” He pointed at me and Bom.

 

 

The ride to the hotel was silent I thought that me and Bom are going to ride BIGBANG’s van but sadly the managers told us that their hotel is far and they need to send Kiko to her house too. Ah, why is our hotel far? Kiko always Kiko I’m the main actress here and not her. I think I’m more beautiful than her and my mom told me that.

 

 

 

Back to Korea again only 2 days and 1 night stay here in Japan and all I can see is Kiko with my Jiyong. Kiko also sent us to the airport and she told us that she’ll be visiting Korea this week and I’m going to kill her if she does that. Can’t she stay away from my Jiyong? And I hate my Jiyong for having a handsome face many girls like him including me and including HER.

 

“Nuna, let me carry your bag” Good thing I have Seungri. I handed him my heavy bag. This may be the happiest ride of my life riding with the stars. I was still imagining myself sitting beside Jiyong on the plane.

 

“Ouch!” I looked at the person who bumped at me with angry eyes his back facing me.

 

“Oh, sorry to disturb your lovey dovey moments with Ri.” Omo! It’s Jiyong! My Jiyong is jealous. Wait. Is he jealous because Seungri is with me or is he jealous because I’m with Seungri? Now, I’m confused.

 

“Hyung~” Seungri called Jiyong. It’s not only Kiko who’s my rival.

 

“Dara, sit beside me.”

 

“Me?” Jiyong told me to sit beside him!

 

“Why? You don’t want? Ok.”

 

“No, I want!” 

 

 

 

After 1544654545446464 years. Finally an update! 

Not much of DARAGON for this chap. Next chap I will put a lot of DARAGON goodies for all of you.

'ANTI DARA WITH GD' bad girls. I'm planning what to name them please suggest.

Kiko is here, the rival of Dara! Seungri too? Jealous Jiyong? KYAH! 

And as you can see HUH Bom's corn forgotten. XD 

Thank you for subscribing guys and you guys are AMAZING! 

:)