Chapter 3 - My Star

Chasing My Dream

 

Author’s POV

 

Dara can still hear the footsteps coming near her. She’s shaking. Not wanting to see her mom in front of her. She’s near Seungri’s room and if she can go inside his room maybe the ghost won’t follow her. She reached for the door knob when.

 

“Yah! What are you? Are you a thief?” Dara looked for the owner of the voice.

 

“KYAHHHHHHHHH! Don’t go near me or else I’ll get a knife and chop you into pieces!” Dara said catching her heavy breath. 

 

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who are you? Are you the new ahjumma?”

 

 “WAIT. Is that you Seungri?” Dara looked at the guy in front of him wearing a facial mask.

 

“Yes, I’m sorry if I scared you.”

 

“Ah no, It’s ok. BTW, I’m Sandara Park and I’m the one replacing the ahjumma call me Dara nuna.”

 

“Nuna? You’re older than me? Arraso, let’s go inside now.”

 

Dara talked with Seungri a lot and they shared same interests. Seungri’s favorite member in BIGBANG is also her hubby. They talked about many things not really things because they’re talking about JIyong.

 

“I’m going to ask you a question and you should answer it directly.” Seungri looking prepared for the question that Dara will ask.

 

“Ok.”

 

“Do you like my Jiyong?”

 

“Of course! He’s my hyung.”

 

“AHHHHHHHHH, OK!”

Dara can’t believe it that right now she acted comfortably with Seungri but not with her husband. She’s flooding Seungri with questions about Jiyong and Seungri will answer it directly. She loves this maknae.

She cleaned Seungri’s room and bid goodbye.

 

“Seungri-ah! I need to go!”

 

“Ne. Annyeong Nuna!” Dara left Seungri’s room. He’s really a sweet guy.

 

Dara went home after her work. She remembered how she introduced herself to the members. Seungri who is a very sweet maknae, Taeyang who shines brightly like a sun, Daesung who is like an angel when he smiles, TOP who acts like an Alien but acts sweet towards her and finally her husband Kwon Jiyong who is very chic who only uttered 10 words in an hour.

She wants to be close with Jiyong because in the first place she accepted this work to reach her dreams and even her mom is helping. What a weird world Dara has.

 

“I’m home” She the lights and went directly to bed without changing clothes. It’s a long day for her. She’s now officially working in YG as a housekeeper. She loves it when she cooks for BIGBANG even though she doesn’t know how to cook but she’ll always try her best. She also loves it when she washes the clothes of her husband to be. She will learn each of these households for BIGBANG and Jiyong!

Dara closed her eyes and started to dream in her dreamland.

 

 

“You may now kiss the bride” Jiyong went near her and there he goes. Nearer and nearer.

 

“Dara! Wake Up!” Dara opened her eyes seeing her bestfriend in front of her.

 

“Why are you here?! And where did you get the key?”

 

“Chill Darong, You’re going to work right? So I decided that we’ll go to work together.”  Bommie looked at her looking so excited.

 

“You didn’t answer the second question yet.”

 

“Oh, about the key you didn’t lock your door so I went inside directly because I know you’re still sleeping.”

 

“I HATE YOU BOMMIE. Jiyong almost kissed me but you interrupted my dream! AHHHHHHHHH!”

 

“Oh really? Go back to sleep later if you want to continue it.”

Bommie looked for nice clothes in Dara’s closet to make her more look beautiful for her second day working in YG.

 

“A housekeeper must look good on their second day at work and then Jiyong will whisper in your ears ‘Don’t finish that anymore’ KYAHHHHHHHH!” Bommie said while closing her eyes imagining it.

 

“OMG. Then find good clothes for me!” Dara looked so excited hearing her best friend’s words

 

Dara took a shower and wore the outfit that Bommie found inside her closet and she’s sure she will look good because Bommie is good in this kind of situation.

 

“TADA!” Dara presented herself in front of Bom and waited for her critics.

 

“You look good. Let’s go now!”

 

Bom and Dara went inside the YG BUILDING together and went directly to the cafe. At the same time BIGBANG is also at the café and Dara looked so agitated to see them again. One day not seeing her husband is already a year for her.  Bom and Dara sat near the table where BIGBANG was sitting.

“Oh Nuna!” Seungri recognized Dara and asked her to join their table with Bom. She will never say no when talking about BIGBANG. Dara sat beside Taeyang and across Jiyong.

 

“Annyeong.” Bom sat beside Dara at her left.

 

“Nuna! You’re the makeup artist nuna! Bom nuna!” Seungri proclaimed that he still remembered Bom.

 

“Seungri-ah you’re so sweet you still remember me even though I only work for BIGBANG in a month.” Bom was flattered when Seungri told her that he still remembers her.

 

“I always remember the beautiful nunas that are working here in YG.” Seungri winked at Bom who was sitting across him.

 

“I really don’t remember stupid girls.” TOP joined the talk.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, I know that you miss me. YAH SHUT UP YOU GORILLA FACE!” Bom looks adorable at first but when TOP joined the talk she’s going to burst out of anger.

 

“Nuna, don’t worry about hyung.” Seungri calmed Bommie down.

 

“I’ll let go of him now.”

 

 Dara didn’t join the talk she remained seated. She’s shy in front of Jiyong and she wants to show Jiyong that she’s a modest girl.

She remained seated not realizing that the BIGBANG boys had left. Bom just stared at her wondering what was Dara thinking. Bom didn’t bother her already and went to the dressing room.

Dara didn’t move even in an inch. She just stared at the seat where Jiyong was seated earlier.

 

“Yah, I thought you’re going to follow me but you didn’t” Jiyong continued “You’re supposed to clean my room now, right? It’s full of dust already”

 

“Oh really?” Dara just looked at him with a blank expression.

 

“Hey!”

 

“Oh what, what, Bommie! Where is Bommie? Oh my goodness! Jiyong why are you here?”

 

“You’re supposed to clean my room today I’m busy that’s why I have no time to clean”

 

“Alright Jiyongie~ I’ll go after you.” Dara grinned. This is her second day and Jiyong is acting so close towards her.

Jiyong and Dara used the elevator. The ride was really quiet but Dara’s brain is chaotic. Her brain kept on talking that she should kiss Jiyong because they’re only the one inside the elevator. The good side of her brain told her not to scare Jiyong and make the guy go to you first not you.

The elevator door opened and Jiyong went out first and walked straight to his room Dara followed.

 

While Jiyong was busy doing something Dara can’t help but stopped on what she’s doing. She admired everything about Jiyong his face, his kissable lips, his nose, everything.

 

“Staring is rude”

 

“I’m not staring at you. Oh yeah alright I’m staring at you” Dara grinned slyly.

 

“I would like to see you spazzing right now like how you spazz in front of your friends.” Jiyong said out of nowhere.

 

“WHAT.” Dara stared at him blankly.

 

“Nothing”

 

“Did you mean you like it when your fans spazz about you? Like this. Kwon Jiyong is so y. Look at his lips.” Jiyong laughed on how Dara acted.

 

“Why are my fans so crazy about me?” Jiyong asked Dara while working on something.

 

“Jiyong loves his fans and his fans are crazy about him when he said that he loves us and I’m part of them!”

 

“Did you ever fall in love?” Dara was shocked again after hearing Jiyong’s question

 

“Yes, with you”

 

“No, ordinary people not like me.”

 

“I don’t want to”

 

“Someday I will have my own family and my fans will leave me and that’s the time you are going to find your real love”

 

“But this is what I call real love. Loving BIGBANG and loving you”

 

“No silly. Don’t you want me to have my own family and be happy with them?”

 

“We’ll be happy with each other”

 

“Don’t worry maybe someday a guy will come to you and be happy with you”

 

“The guy you’re talking about is you right?”

 

“Of course not.”

Dara didn’t look at Jiyong after the last words that Jiyong said. She will never leave him even though he will have his own family. She knows that she’s joking about her and Jiyong in the future. But it hurts her more that he’s a star shining so bright in the night sky and she’s there seating on the ground gazing above looking at her star that is impossible to reach.

 

“I know. You’re Kwon Jiyong and I’m one of your ordinary fans.”

 

Their talk was interrupted when Dara’s phone rang. Dara picked it up when she saw Bom’s name.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Darong, I need your help can you buy me corn right now? I’m hungry and I can’t get out of this jungle”

 

“Right now? But I have many things to do.”

 

“I’m hungry your best friend is hungry and I know that you’re still full just looking at your Jiyong”

 

“ARASSO BOMMIE!” Bom ended the call first.

 

“uhm, Jiyong can I go out and buy something?”

 

“What will you buy?”

 

“Do you want me to buy you something? Or do you want to go with me?”

 

“My fans will only flock at me if they see me there so no and just buy me something to eat”

 

“Neh, I will go now”

 

Dara can feel the breeze while she’s walking. She can imagine herself in a movie with her boyfriend walking with him while holding hands and they will enter each shop in Myeongdong eating street foods with him while the people are looking at them with envy because of her handsome boyfriend. It only happens in movie that an ugly duckling girl turned into a beauty then the handsome prince will marry her.

Dara saw the corn stall and ran towards the stall.

 

“Ahjumma, please give me 3 corns on a stick” Dara said politely.

 

“Here you go!” The ahjumma gave Dara the corns and Dara paid.

 

“It’s so cold right now. Why are you here in the cold without your boyfriend?” The ahjumma asked Dara when she received the plastic bag with corns.

 

“He’s busy right now” Dara smiled.

 

“I think he’s not”

 

“No, he’s really busy”

 

“Then look at your back” Dara turned her head at the back and saw Jiyong wearing a hat, shades, and a scarf to cover his face.

 

“Omo! Jiyong! Why are you here?”

 

“Shut up, let’s go now!” Jiyong held Dara’s hand tightly.

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s so cold right now and can you walk fast or else the fans will recognize me”

 

“Ohh, alright” Dara felt giddy while holding Jiyong’s hand. She’s in heaven right now.

 

“My dream was to hold hand with someone free from the media, free from everyone. I feel warm just holding your hands”

 

“You mean?”

 

“This is what I call fan service” Jiyong smiled.

 

 

_________________________________________________________

Alright Ji fan service. fan service. stupid.

Is someone with me that Ji is really stupid here? no jk.

Of course he loves his fans and we love him too also Darong. kekeke.

I wish I could walk with Jiyong while holding his hands too. :(

 Guys, I'm very sorry if it will take me thousand years to update. 

I SARANG YOU ALL 

:)