Chapter 5 - Childhood Friend

Chasing My Dream

 

Dara’s POV

 

I’m hungry while waiting for the plane to depart but just looking at the sleeping structure of Jiyong beside me I feel like I ate a lot this day. Oh his kissable lips. I my lips feeling the dryness of my mouth after looking at Jiyong’s luscious lips. Can I kiss him? No one will see right? I’m sure if the other fangirls know that I’m sitting beside Kwon Jiyong aka GDRAGON they’re going to kill me. I can already imagine their jealous and angry faces and the picture of themselves with a knife. A big mess for sure. AHHH, but no one can’t resist Kwon Jiyong. I’m lucky to be a lucky fan. If I’m going to tell my friends at school I’m sure they won’t believe and I’m sure no one will listen to me. But what can I do? This is happening for real. I went near Jiyong nearer and nearer. I can feel his hot breath. Our noses almost touching because of the distance between us like only an inch apart.

 

“You want to kiss me?” I looked at Jiyong who is still closing his eyes. What. He’s awake the whole time? Hide Dara. Feel ashamed of yourself.

 

“Yes” I answered. Omg what did I just answer? Yes? Oh great! Jiyong looked at me with interested looks.

 

“Like this?” He asked me while facing me and came closer to my face. Oh yes like this. I wish I could say that but I’m a coward Dara today. I don’t know what to do if I’m with Kwon Jiyong. I’m going to die. I need to resign being a fangirl and register as Kwon Jiyong’s wife.

 

“Just Kidding” He said while putting a smirk on his face.

 

“I didn’t expect you to kiss me” I lied but I know that he knows that I’m lying. Who doesn’t want to kiss this handsome creature in front of me?  I feel butterflies in my stomach. It’s so good to be me. I feel giddy right now.

 

“Hey Dara!” Jiyong called my attention. He continued “What if I will replace you?”

 

“What? Why? No. Why?” Is he for real? He’s going to fire me. Papa sajangnim hired me and his stupid dog Jiyong is going to fire me.

 

“You’re a fangirl of mine and you can’t even work properly because you’re always looking at me and smelling all my things like a dog” I covered his mouth. How can he reveal it good thing no one heard it.

 

“I did that so that I would know if I’m going to wash it or not” My nose is getting longer everytime I lie.

 

“Liar”

 

“Hmpf”

 

“I’m serious; I’m going to fire you. You’re still studying and you as a student needs to focus on your studies” Wow, he’s really serious. Jiyong is so sweet and loving he cares for his fans.

 

“What if I don’t want to, I want to stay in this job.” I need this job, I need money and I need BIGBANG.

 

“Then kiss me” Jiyong is crazy more than crazy. How can he, yes maybe?

 

“Me? You? Now?”

 

“You want to stay right?”

 

“Yes I do! Of course!” Is he joking? He went near me and I stared at him in shock after the staring contest he broke into laughter.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I feel stupid. I want to go back inside my mother’s womb even though she’s dead. Then let me die now. How can I be so a thick faced? The flight attendant went near Jiyong and signaled him to keep quiet. How can I like this jerk? I’m going to die because of heart attack. I covered my face with a magazine not trying to show Jiyong with my red face. He cares for his fans but he doesn’t care if his fans are going to die because of his jerkiness.

 

“Yah! Don’t cover your face! I’m serious but the kissing part was a joke. I’m going to fire you don’t work for us already.” He’s telling me this like it’s a normal thing.

 

“But I need money!” I need to defend myself to stay in this job. I mean I work like I’m in paradise.

 

“Don’t worry I’m going to tell sajangnim that you need money”

 

“JIDEURAEGON!” I yelled at him. Am I even a normal person? I totally forgot that we’re still inside the plane and this person whom I yelled to is my idol.

 

“You’re not normal” Is he trying to read my mind? I was even acting comfortably to him like we’re long time friends.

 

“OK, I’m leaving this job” I feel like crying when I said those words.

 

We arrived in Korea and I hurriedly went back to my apartment that I forgot about Bom. I’m so stupid. Bommie, please don’t eat me alive. My phone beeped and I know that it’s Bom.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

To: Dara

From: Bom

 

Prepare……

 

Oh really she’ll kill me.  I replied to her text directly not wanting her to kill me 2 times.

 

To: Bom

From: Dara

 

Bommie, I’m sorry :( Jiyong fired me and I’m not in my mind a while ago.

 

PS: Don’t eat me alive

 

I didn’t get a reply from her thinking that she’s eating corn again. I’m going to sleep early today. I changed my clothes and switched to my pajamas. I laid on my bed and turned off the lamp light and slowly I closed my eyes and I’m in my dreamland once again.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

When Dara woke up in the morning she took a quick shower and changed to her school uniform. She looked at herself in the mirror and told herself.

 

“YAH! SANDARA PARK! KILL THIS DAY!”

 

When Dara reached the school she greeted the security guard standing in front of their school gate.

5 more steps she’s going to reach the door of their classroom but when she heard the voices of the 3 evil witches. She looked at them standing in front of the stage near their classroom.

 

“ATTENTION EVERYONE!” The voice that she really hates most is Krystal’s. Krystal thinks that Dara is a and Dara doesn’t worry because she also thinks the same way to her. The 2 witches were at the back of Krystal more likely Krystal’s guards. They are Jiyeon and Min.

 

She didn’t listen to the rest of the stupid blabbing of the witch. Dara went inside her classroom and closed the doors not wanting to hear the ugly voice of  the girl.

 

Dara slept during the whole period. She can’t think of any but only her fangirl-ing life. Wanting to sleep at home and cuddle her pillows she stood up and exited using the back door  without asking permission from the teacher.

 

“Hey Dara the crazy fangirl”

 

Dara looked at above her and she saw the giant Krystal. This is possibly the worst day ever for her.

 

“Wanna join our contest?”

 

“No”

 

“Really”

 

“I said no”

 

“Ok, poor baby, you can’t meet G-Dragon during the fanmeet. Bye” 

 

Fanmeet, huh I even took a sear beside Kwon Jiyong. Poor . She thought.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the YG apartment Jiyong stayed on bed not wanting to take a shower and eat. His body hurts and he can feel the pain when he’s moving.

 

“What is this? A curse?” He asked himself. “I can’t even move an inch. AHHHHH!”

 

“Seungri!” Jiyong called Seungri. In a flash Seungri appeared in front of Jiyong.

 

“Hyung? Don’t forget fanmeeting later”

“I can’t go. Can’t you see I can barely move now” He continued “Something’s wrong with my body”

 

“Then go to a doctor!”

 

“Get out! You can’t even help your hyung properly”

 

“Arrasso” Seungri went outside Jiyong’s room.

 

After Seungri left Jiyong tried to move his body. He stretched his arms and his legs. He tried to straighten up his body even though he can feel the pain and slowly stood up. He slowly walked down to the shower room but then.

 

“UGHH!” He laid down flat on the ground. He cursed. Then he saw a bracelet with a bunny holding a basket full of cherries pendant. He looked at it and all his childhood memories went after him.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[FLASHBACK]

 

“Eomma! I’m going to play outside” The young Jiyong likes to play outside wanting to make friends with their neighbors. He went to his usually hideout under the tree in front of their house. He likes to play there alone. He’s not lonely because his toy robot always accompanies him.

 

“I AM KWON JIYONG HURT ME OR ELSE YOU’RE DEAD” He tried to imitate a robot’s face. Jiyong stopped when he saw a girl coming towards him crying.

 

The girl went at the back of the tree. The same place but they can’t see each other. Something’s blocking their way. Jiyong can’t concentrate in playing so he decided to check on the girl at the back.

 

“YAH! Stop crying or else GD is going to hurt you?” The young girl looked up and saw Jiyong with a toy robot. She showed her innocent face who can’t understand the happenings around her. She blinked her eyes.

 

“GD?” She asked.

 

“Hmm, GD the name of my toy robot.” Jiyong looked proud introducing his toy robot to the young girl.

 

“It’s ugly” The girl commented.

 

“It’s not ugly! You’re the ugly one” The girl cried again after hearing what Jiyong told her.

 

“Don’t cry I was just joking” Jiyong went down and tapped the girl’s back calmly. “You’re beautiful ok?” He kissed the left cheek of the girl  and showed his eye smile.

 

“Cherry cheeks” Jiyong smiled showing his toothless smile. “Friends? I’m Jiyong”

 

The girl smiled after hearing the word friends.

 

“Then call me dongsaeng!”

 

Days passed by they became close, like brother and sister. Jiyong was like a protector to the weak little girl. No one can separate them except fate. Jiyong didn’t tell the little girl that his family is going to transfer to Seoul for good. He wants to stay, stay by her side and protect her when something bad will happen.

 

The Kwons were packing their things and putting it inside the van. Little Jiyong doesn’t want to say goodbye or just take a glimpse to the little girl. He can only watch her from afar.

 

The little girl was playing with her doll while her mom was preparing for their lunch. She was waiting for her oppa to fetch her and play at his house. From afar she can see Jiyong and his parent putting their baggage at the van. She was confused. Not wanting to go near him. The little girl started to cry and ran outside with the beautiful doll on her arms. She was running really fast, wanting to hug him one more time before he will go and left her forever.

 

“Ji OPPA!” The little girl gasped for air. Jiyong turned around. His tears, like raindrops falling really hard. Jiyong saw the little wound of the girl at her left knee. He went close to her and hugged her tightly.

 

“Cherry girl, don’t worry you and oppa will meet again.” He loosened their hug and searched for something inside his pocket and showed her the most beautiful bracelet she had ever seen. A bunny with basket full of cherries, Jiyong showed his toothless smile. The little girl cried again and Jiyong hugged her so tightly like a pillow. He comforted her with sweet words that will make her smile.

 

“Annyeong…” He doesn’t want to say goodbye, he wants to stay with her. Jiyong’s mom called him and he backed away from the little girl and opened the car’s door. Slowly, he went inside crying. The car engine started and drove away.

 

“Sandara…..oppa, Sandara is my name” The little girl murmured between her tears.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey GUYS! Almost 3 months no update so here it is! 

FOR GD's birthday and BIGBANG's 6th year anniversary. 

I'm very sorry if this update is so lame.

Sorry for the grammatical errors. :/ 

And I'M VERY SORRY IF I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS FOR A LONG TIME

:D