Together

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Yeepee,i'm updating my story again. Sorry for not updating. Really busy lately. Please don't be mad at me. Hmm,i hope you understand. Here i give you this new chapter. Please enjoy chapter 17:)*

 

SEHUN'S POV

I called Jinhee and tell her everything. I apologize for my bad words and how i describe her in front of abeoji. I hope she hears my apologies. I don't want to hurt her anymore. I hang off the call. I said i love her and now i want to make my love to be one of my promises. No one can touch her or flirt with her. Although she hates me but i will still protect her. If she's in danger,i want to be her shield.

I can't let anyone hurt her. I sacrifice my life for her.

I walk off to my room and my sister just barged in.

"I know you hate oppa. Oppa really sorry."i said.

"No,it's not your fault oppa. I understand what's going on."Eunhee said.

"What do you mean??"i asked.

"I accidentally heard oppa talking to Jinhee eonnie."she said.

I looked at her and give her 'what do you mean' look.

"I know oppa really afraid of abeoji. That's why you have to lie about Jinhee eonnie. I know it's hard oppa but at least you try."she said.

"Try?? What do you mean???"i asked her.

"Try to protect her. Eonnie really loves you,oppa. You need to see her and face her the truth. Talk to her. I think,if you talk to her nicely and explain everything she will believe you more."my sister suggest.

I just nodded in agreement. My sister's right. I need to see her and solve this misunderstanding. I hope she will accept it and forgive me.

"Thanks little sis."i smiled and kiss her forehead.

My insting tells me that Jinhee is in her room.

I go to her house and hope my luck will side me.

I rang the bell. The moment the door open,Jinhee is standing behind it.

"Jinhee-shi. May i come in???"i ask.

"Sure."she just give me a warm smiled and welcomed me in her house.

"Thanks."i said.

It was awkward at first until i break the silence.

"Jinhee-ah. I'm sorry. If you heard my message,that is what i try to point out here. I'm really sorry. The truth is my father. He is really strict and to him money is everything. Unlike me,i don't like being rich. I just want to be a normal person that is loved by someone i loved. I want to be comfortable because of love not money. I want to make myself like other guy. I want freedom. I want to feel free to love someone without my father's decision. I want to make myself independance and responsible."i said.

Jinhee just keep staring at me and hear my words. "If you hates me,just say so. I don't mind. I understand."

I look at Jinhee and she still stay silence. "I think i don't have anything to say anymore. I guess i'll make a move now."

I stand up and as i try to walk off,some sentence stop me.

"Oh Sehun,saranghae."

I stand and freeze myself.

"I love you,Sehun-shi. I didn't say i hate you. I just said i don't like you. It's true. I'm hurt. I'm hurt because of your conversation with your father but i understand everything now."she confessed.

I try smiled upon hearing those words from her.

I turn back and faced her.

"I'm sorry Sehun-shi. It's my fault for not keeping track with your life. I'm so selfish. I'm really sorry."she looked down.

I held her chin up and staring at those sparkling eyes.

"It's not your fault."

I leaned in and try to make my first move.

1....2....3.....

Finally....

I kissed her.....

 

*Sorry guys for the short chappie. I will try to make an update ASAP. By the meantime,i hope you enjoy reading both of my fanfics and give out your comments. Thank you very much. And again,if you all angry once again i apologised for my short chappie.*