Realise

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Annyeong. How are guys doing??? I can't believe my karma is increase. Thanks guys and AFF...hehe...just want to tell you that i will be getting a new laptop this week. I can't wait. By the way i might be stay at my house. Just stay tuned and enjoy the story.*

SEHUN'S POV

Did Jinhee just ditched me??? What did i do??? What is wrong with me??? Or does she knew about..????

It takes a few moments for me to realise my mistakes towards Jinhee. I walk home weakly and try to figure out my wrong. I reach my home and go straight to my room.

I lie down on my bed and recap all the moments that i had. Until i figure it out.

I quickly sit up and become panic.

"Jinhee-ah. Don't tell me you heard my conversation??? Arrggh,JInhee-ah. It's all a lie." I tilted my head and take my jackets and run towards my car. I drive myself to the restaurant.

I hop off the car and when as i reached my hand at the door knob,someone grab my wrists. It's Hae Sung.

"What are you doing here???"i ask her.

"Let's go out on a date." annoying Hae Sung asked me.

"Sorry,i'm not interested."i said coldly.

She keep shaking my arms until my blood heater starts to boil up. "STOP IT!!! GO AWAY YOU !!! I don't need you here."i yelled.

She just stunned with my words and stomps her feet and walk away.

Someone open the door and it appear to be Jinhee's dad.

"Sehun-shi. What a surprise. Umm,are you looking for Jinhee??"he asks smilely.

"Ye-yes. Is she here??"i asks politely.

"No,she's at somewhere. I also don't know where she went. But i will inform you."he said.

"Thanks,Mr Kwon. I'll get going first." I bowed and left him.

Since Jinhee is one hard girl so it's impossible to know where she is. I stop by at the nearest park and try to call her.

She is not answering and i just decided to leave her a voicemail.

JINHEE'S POV

I just spend my whole day inside my room and Kai asked me to go out but i refused. I just looking at my phone hoping if there will be about Sehun but none.

He must be busy.

I play with my phone,puffed my cheeks,rolling myself on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

Until,i received a call by Sehun.

I answer it quietly without a noise. He thought that he leaves a voicemail but instead it's a call.

I just hear his voice all day.

"Jinhee-ah. I'm really sorry. I realised that you heard about my conversation with my dad. I don't lie to you but i lie to my dad. I never lie my feelings towards you. In front of my dad,i have to lie but for you,i never ever. Please forgive me. I've been such a jerk to you. I didn't even realised my mistakes. That is a blame that i got. It's my fault. Hope you will forgive me. I love you,Kwon Jinhee."

He hang off the call and i cried. I try to control my tears but it's hard. My hand cover my mouth and i closed my eyes.

Sehun-shi,i forgive you.

Oh Sehun,i love you too...

 

*Yeepee,i update again. Enjoy and subscribe and also don't forget to leave some comments.*