Unsatisfied

Ulzzang Couple~♡

* Yeepee,i will be going back to the dorm so before i go i will post Chapter 18..hehe...this will be for the first time..Haesung POV...don't be mad*

 

HAESUNG'S POV

I was quietly following Sehun to someone house. The house seems country look a like.

I was curious to see what is Sehun doing at the place like this.

I hiding myself behind a tree and see everything clearly. Sehun seems like he was hugging someone and the face of the mysterious girl finally picks me up.

It's Jinhee.

Sehun kissed her makes my hand turn into a fist. I grinned my teeth and walk away. A new day comes and it's school. School is the most annoying moment for me. I want to talk to Sehun but Jinhee ed.

This is not over Kwon Jinhee. The game has started. I won't let you touch Sehun. Prepare for my revenge.

I approached her and talk 'softly' to her.

"So a princess finally reunited with her prince. What a love story."i pick her hair at the end.

She slapped my hands away.

"What do you mean,Haesung-shi???"she asked.

"Hear me well,Kwon Jinhee!! The real princess here is me. Sehun is my prince. Not yours. So stop flirting with my Sehun."i warned.

"Oh,it's about Sehun. Okay,i don't want any trouble. If you want,let Sehun decide and say from his own mouth who he likes. Then,everything will be cleared and fair and square."she said.

"YAH KWON JINHEE!!! Sehun will definitely choose me...!!!"i raised my palms up and try to slap her face.

But someone grabs my wrist.

"STOP IT,HAESUNG!"someone from behind stops me.

"Sehun-shi"i turned around.

"I don't hate you but i don't like you Haesung. I only having a crush on you but that was in the past. Now,nothing. A bit of feeling towards you is zero. Sorry. Now my heart shines when Jinhee appear. So,please. Don't embarassed yourself."he said.

His words feels like my whole body was hit by a bullet. Everyone staring at me.

I give Jinhee a glare before i leave the place.

 

JINHEE'S POV

 

I was shocked to see Haesung attitude. I thought she was nice but actually she is a brat.

Sehun bring me somewhere and we stop at the school rooftop.

"Are you okay???"he asked me.

"Yes. I'm fine. Don't worry."i give him a smile.

Sehun pulled me into his arm and i rest my head on his chest.

"I can't let anyone touch you or hurt you." Our hands locked and he caressed my hair.

I slowly falling asleep and so does he. The bell rang and we quickly get up.

We enter the classroom and suddenly i received a text from anonymous.

"Meet me at the coffee shop near Apgujeong street."

"Who's this???"i mumbled myself.

"What's wrong?"Sehun asked me.

"Nothing"i shake my head.

I walk faster after the school dismissed and try to catch up to the person who texted me.

I search everywhere for the anonymous and finally i meet the anonymous.

No way!!! It can't be!!!

Why must be you???

Ugghh,i hate this...

This anonymous...it annoys me...

*Who could be the person???? Do you think it's a girl or a boy??? Hehe...i'm evil....It's a SECRET...*