I Know (Part 1)

In my world

Hello My darling readers! I love you! :)

Anyway, this chapter will most likely be a bore, because I have to tie a few strings for Dara and Seungri's relationship to really work. :)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*The following day*

 

 

It was still 6 in the morning and I was already ready to start courting Dara. I must admit that I have never really woken up this early except when some shows require me to do so. After leaving Dara's place last night I immediately started writing a song and I plan it to be her song. Sure Gd hyung wrote her tons of songs, but I want mine to stand out more than his. Upon realizing this fact, there are so many factors that I need to consider and people I have to talk to in order for my future with Dara possible. So for now, my plans to woo Dara with my kitchen abilities has to be on hold. I have a lot of talking to do today. I started listing down names for me to talk to today:

  • YG hyung
  • Ye in Omma
  • Thunder
  • Dami
  • Bom Noona
  • Teddy Hyung & Kush Hyung
  • Chaerin
  • Minzy
  • Dongwook hyung
  • Top hyung
  • Youngbae hyung
  • Daesung hyung
  • Gd hyung

 

 

After listing their names, I realized that I have a very looooooooooong day ahead of me. But I have to use my diplomacy skills in order for me to actually have a chance to be with Dara.

Gd hyung? Yes, despite the fact that I hate him to the core right now because he hurt the only girl that I have seriously loved my whole life, I still do respect him as a brother and as a hyung. Sure he cheated on Dara but if he didn't do so, I'd still be in the back ground watching their relationship in the sidelines. But I have to talk him after everyone else.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YG building. I gulped. I never really realized how intimidating it really looks. I was still in front of the building thinking if I should proceed now or later after Yg hyung ate his lunch, to be more precise when he is already done babying Eugine and his mood is more mellow. But I don't have all day. I want to get the list down and have my chance to be with Dara as soon as I can, more like tonight actually.

 

But that doesn't mean that I'm not afraid. Its still 7 am and I know that Yg hyung is already in his private gym. I entered yg building and went to the elevator and pressed 7th floor. I must admit that whenever I go to Yg hyungs pad its because I have done something wrong and he can't wait to scold me till my ears bleed.

 

I was already in their front door for a few minutes already and was hesitant to ring their bell when Eun-ju noona opened the door and scared me shitless. Noona started to laugh at my face then I realized that I must have looked stupid. She was just wearing her usual get up, over sized shirt and leggings. I sometimes wonder why she ever chose Yg hyung when she had the most suitors in her group Swi.T before.

 

"Anneoyong noona.. Good morning.. Sorry for intruding so early in the morning."

 

"Its alright Seungri.. Come inside.. So what have you done lately that made my husband want to talk to you so early?" She asked quite baffled. Eun-ju noona really is a motherly person, so whenever Yg hyungs lungs are about to burst and about ready to kill me, Eun-ju noona would scold him for being too harsh on me.

 

"Noona I haven't done anything at all noona. I just want.. no, I need to talk to Yg hyung.." I said this with full of determination.

 

"So what do you want to talk about Seungri" I then turned around and saw Yg hyung in an apron and was holding baby Eugene in his arms. He was a sight to look at, I tell you. He still has his bed hair and must have slept with Eugene the night before.

 

"Good morning hyung. I want to talk to you about my feelings for Dara." Despite perfecting the things I wanted to say to Yg hyung I still feel nervous.

 

"Lets go outside..." Yg hyung went to Eun-ju noona's side and kissed her in the cheeks. "Jagiya can you hold Eugene for a bit?"

 

"Sure. But no screaming or swearing arasso? Its still early.." Noona then looked at me then hugged me then whispered: "Seungri-ah whatever your gonna say to your hyung I'll support you. And if you feel that he'll start murdering you just shout as loud as you can and I'll save you.. Arasso?"

 

As soon as she let go off me, I nodded. I need all the support I can get right now.

 

------------------------------------------------

"So Seungri start talking." Yg hyung looked at me with a blank expression. He didn't give hints on what he really thinks regarding about the subject so I had the courage to continue.

 

"Hyung i love dara. I always have and right now I want to have a chance to be with her. I gave up 8 years ago for hyung and regretted it every single day. I know that you gave your blessing to Gd hyung back then, I wsh to have mine too. I know that Gd hyung and Dara just broke up but I'll be persistent to woo Dara and I hope that I'd have your support." I said all of this with conviction and sincerity that I could muster. I looked at Yg hyung and he seemed to be lost in his thoughts for a bit. I let him think for a bit.

 

"Seungri I always knew that you loved Dara, ever since I introduced her in your trainee days. You were so full of innocence and love for her that I couldn't deny your wish to be in her class to ward off all your competition." Yg hyung then chuckled a bit, I know this style, he is letting me down easily. "But wouldn't it be unfair to your Gd hyung if you court Dara now?"

 

I let out a sigh of relief. I thought he won't let me. "Hyung I know that there are a lot at stake here. But isn't it all fair in love and war? Gd hyung had his chance and this time I want mine. He lost her because of his stupidity and I know that I wont ever hurt Dara, I love her way too much, that before I can hurt her, I have to punish myself first."

 

"I have three conditions Seungri: 1. Talk to Gd about your feelings to Dara. 2. I don't want to see that you have more bruises than you have now. 3. Don't drunk dial me anymore. I already had enough about you and your "unrequitted" feelings for Dara."

 

I was so shocked at what Yg hyung just said. I must admit that I have drunk dialed him multiple times already, but I don't remember the things I tell him. I always assumed that he would just turn off his phone.

 

"Neh hyung. I understand. Besides your conditions 1, 2 & 3 I'd do all of them. Consider it done." I felt so confident right now that if he asked me to fix everyone's schedule for a full month I wouldn't even complain.

 

"Arasso. Good luck Seungri. And avoid scandals arraso?"

 

"Neh hyung."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Teddy hyung and Kush hyung was already in the studio, they basically live there. They were mixing up a new beat and I can't help but feel amazed by their talents. I coughed to get their attention. Its a good thing that they did though.

 

"good morning hyungs."

 

"good morning seungri. your early. you wanna record already?" teddy hyung asked.

 

"ani hyung. maybe tomorrow if that's okay with you. Besides, I haven't finished writing the song I have been working on."

 

"Is that so? you wanna drink? I got beer here." Typucal kush hyung. I was tempted to accept to drink but thought better of it. Besides, I need to be sane the whole day. So i just shook my head.

 

"Hyungs I came here because I want to say sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to cause you guys trouble." I said apolegeticlly.

 

"we understand Seungri. We've all been a part of an unrequitted at least at some point of our lives. Specially on my part.." Kush hyung looked as if he was remembering a distant memory. "When I saw how mad you were when you found out that Jiyong cheated on Dara it made me think about the time when I was in that situation when I was still young. I actually salute you Seungri, because you never stopped being there for the one you love. I gave up on mine before it ever started."

 

"Yep. I second Kush. Don't ever tell Gummy that I'm telling you this, but when I found out that she was with that Kim Hyun Joong guy, what did Gummy see in that guy that I don't have? anyway before I even had the shot to tell her my feelings..... well you could say that bitter is an understatement. I couldn't stay in one room with them and I kept on going back and fort to Seoul and US not because I want to avoid the military but because when I was in Us I'd miss Gummy so much I have to see her but when I see her so happy and in love I just have to get away and escape so I wont get suffocated by  my own feelings. But you... you just closed your eyes---"

 

"hey hold up there. You mean all these years, you guys knew that I have feelings for Dara??"

 

"You were actually obvious Panda, besides, I know a kindred spirit when I see one.. "he chuckled then looked at me with a troubled expression.. "But you do know that despite what Gd did, he still loves Dara right?" Teddy hyung asked.

 

"And Youngbae and all of her other fanboys now also has a chance to be with her." Kush hyung followed teddy hyungs statement. Are they twins? how come they can read and complete each others thoughts?? I guess thats the effect of always being together.

 

"Teddy hyung I know that Gd hyung loves Dara. I witnessed it but he had his chance. Kush hyung, first and foremost, Youngbae already has Yuri to look at, I can help him with any girl he wants, as long as its not Dara. I already gave up once and I'm not about to do it again. Regarding about Dara's fanboys, I can handle them." They can fanboy all they want, because that's all they can get.

 

"You sure are confident Panda."

 

"Of course hyung. I came here to tell you hyungs that I want to court Dara and I hope that you won't disagree. But if you do, I still wont care anyway."

 

"Kush & I already talked about this after you left yesterday. We're your friends and also your hyungs. But jiyong is also our friend so we won't pick sides. But we'll cheer you and we will help you out. Us guys have to help each other too right?"

 

"Thank you hyungs!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

its already 8:16 and I still have a long list of people that I have to talk to. I decided to go to Dara's house. I know that she's not there right now and thats a good thing I want to talk to her family without her knowing on what I'm doing.

 

I knocked a few times when the door finally opened.

 

"Seungri-ah what a great surprise! I haven't seen you for a bit." She then hugged me as if I was a soldier who just went to war. Yep people, she loves me that much. Who wouldn't right? I am the most lovable maknae in the world.

 

"Anneoyeong Ye in Omma. Sorry I wasn't able to visit for a bit."

 

"Its okay. Have you eaten yet? Dami and Getoong is just having their breakfast. It would be nice if you would join in."

 

I complied because I really love her cooking. She cooks the best pancakes in the world. I always hanged out with Dara and her family whenever I had the chance. So we were close. But I hate beating around the bush, "Omma, thunder, dami I love Dara and I plan to court her. Will you let me? I promise that I wont ever hurt her."

 

"Finally I thought you wont ever man up. Though I do like Jiyong hyung... there's just something about you Seungri that I like better. So you better make sure that I'm not making a mistake about liking you to be with Noona."

 

"I second whatever dog-poop just said. I practically grew up with you since we came here. And I saw how you loved unnie despite her being with Jiyong oppa."

 

"Aigoo Seungri-ah. When will be the marriage? I want to see my grand children already."

 

I was stunned beyond words. So they were always rooting for me. I know this might sound cheesy, but I felt so loved right at that time. So I was already accepted by Dara's family.

 

"Omma I still havent had her say yes to me and now, but soon. Gomawo for the support. I wont let you guys down. I'll love Dara until our next lives."

 

"You better Oppa.." Dami looked at me sweetly.. "Or else I'll crush your bones and feed it to Dadoong."

 

"Just like what she said Hyung."

 

Both of them looked like twins with their evil grins and I swear that I just saw two angels sprout black wings. Scary I tell you.

Ye In Omma just smiled at me. If I didn't know them, I would have runned for my life. But I love, adore and respect them the way I love my family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was already 10:03 when I left Dara's house, so I decided to call Bom noona and check if I could go there and talk to them except Dara. In all honesty, I fear 2ne1 girls most. Unlike Dara's family, they are more harsh and over protective to each other. I remember when Gd hyung was first rumoured to be with another girl, Bom unnie, Charin and Minzy practically left Jiyong in a vegetative state and if Dara and I didn't stop them on time, hyung would be dead by now. But before I could dial Bom noona's number she was already calling me.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Yah seungri.. you better have a nice reason on why Dara is acting weird."

 

"Why noona? what is she doing?" I asked worriedly. I knew it, I should have gone slow and steady. Dara couldn't handle big news in one go. Aigooooooooooo. OTTOKE?

 

"She's been mumbling all morning and she's quite distracted. In a way its actually adorable. I now have a mumbling santokki in my collection of stolen shots of her. Do you want a copy for 20,000 won?"

 

"Sure, when will I get my other orders?" Bom noona and I have this kind of bussiness. You see, just like minji she loves taking pictures, but the goofy and stolen ones of 2ne1. She specially likes Dara's stolen pictures. So one time she caught me taking stolen pictures of Dara and she liked it, she also showed hers... and the rest is history. We would exchange stolen pictures of Dara and if its unique we would put prices and sell it to each other. And sometimes, if her prices are way too high, I'll just snap a picture of TOP hyung and it will be given to me for free. Cool huh?

 

"Just swing by the dorm anytime."

 

"Can I go there now? But can you please send Dara outside for an errand that will last for an hour or so? I badly need to talk to you, Chaerin and Minzy.

 

"Sure. Consider it done. But why?"

 

"Just because."

 

After 10 minutes I waited anxiously inside my car. I was already outside their dorm when Bom noona called. Soon enough I saw Dara being dragged by Bom outside with a very long list of grocery. I saw Dara get inside her car with a pout while Bom noona looked at her sternly.

 

When I saw Dara's car out of the driveway I immediately stepped out of my car and went to Bom noona's direction.

 

"Hi noona. Does Chae and MInzy know I'm here?"

 

"Yep. lets go. You know Chae hates being seperated to Dara after what happened yesterday. She practically went ballistic when she couldn't reach dara."

 

I stayed quiet for a bit. As soon as I entered Bom noona's and Minzy's crib, both of us went to the living room. But instead of sitting down, I immediately kneeled down and used dogeza* (jap. term)

 

"PARK BOM, LEE CHAE RIN, GONG MINJI I AM BEGGING YOU TO ALLOW ME TO DATE PARK SANDARA A MEMBER OF 2NE1. I PROMISE TO LOVE AND RESPECT HER THE WAY I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL."

 

"Took you a long time to confess huh Oppa."

 

"Yep, I was about to go to your place rat just to kick your ass if you didn't have plans to be with my Santokki."

 

"as long as you love her and won't ever cheat on her, then we're all good."

 

Relief washed over me. I guess not ever giving up for my love for Dara is a good thing.

 

"We do have a condition though." Chaerin said with an evil smirk.

 

"Sure, what is it?"

 

"Me first.." Bom noona raised her right hand as if she's a school kid. "I want you to help me with Seunghyun."

 

"Noona but isn't he courting you already?" I asked. Top hyung has been teasing her nonstop and he even has an album of Bom noona that started way before 2006.

 

"He is? Then I want you to supply me corn occasionally." I nooded.

 

"Yah rat, my condition is Help me with Teddy hyung. I know he keeps on telling me that I'm younger... anyway, just help me out arasso? I just want a date with him then I'll work on my charms."

 

"Sure. I'll tell you when." That was easy. Teddy hyung likes Chaerin, he just wants her to reach 24 before actually dating her. I just have to beg hyung later. "Minki what's your condition?"

 

"I just want Daesung Oppa to see me more than a kid."

 

"Will do. So that's all? I can court Dara right?"

 

"Yep. Do you want to stay and wait for Dara?" Bom noona asked.

 

"Maybe next time, I still need to talk to BB members about me courting Dara." I smiled shyly at them when they saw me blush.

 

"So have you talked to YG?" Chae asked.

"How about her family?"

 

"Yep. I finished talking to them. I even talked to Teddy hyung and Kush hyung. Its just the BB members left."
 

"Good luck Rat."

 

"thanks Cat."

 

After leaving their dorm I felt happy. My chance of being with dara is getting closer.

 

Dara I miss you already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Budi's rants:

 

Hi my ever loving subscribers and readers. I'll stop here for now and continue tomorrow evening :)

Sorry for the typos, wrong punctuation marks and hard to understand grammar. :( STAY WITH ME!

I haven't proof read yet. So SORRY!

 

Comments will give me encouragement.

 

There will be Pandara interaction in the next chapters. Sorry I couldn't put one here. :(

 

There will be 4-5 more chapters before finally ending this fic.

 

I love you!!!