ဲJealous.....

I can't let you go

Taemin Pov;

Since today is the start of the week, I decided to try to get Key’s love once again. When I looked at the school gate, I saw Key walking from the opposite direction but he didn’t saw me, he kept looking at his phone and smiling. My heart warms when I saw his beautiful smile, I didn’t see his smile these days. But why is he smiling by himself, it may be a message from someone. Then, who sent him message. Who made my Key to smile like this? He didn’t even reply my message or phone me these days and now he is smiling because of someone message. I really hate that person who sent him message although I don’t who is it. What, am I jealous now? May be, I don’t know , the curious is killing me. He retyped and sent by smiling. The scene made me colder than today weather and my jealous grows double so I went to him and asked him who is he sending message.

“Oh someone” he just shortly said. Why he didn’t answer me? May be is his girlfriend? But, I know he don’t like girl so boyfriend? Is this the reason why he avoiding me? Oh My thought really killing me. I pouted my lips and run from him towards the classroom, I thought he will chase me, hug me and tell me not to mad as usual and I will be again in his embrace. But, reality is different with my thought. He just walking to the class normally and he didn’t even try to tell me. Oh.., I can’t stand anymore. I need to get him before the school end, So, I sent him message to go out after school, so I think we can be together again. But, his reply made me cold again today. This guy really can made me mad. But, I don’t give up he said he is not feeling well so I will buy some snack and go his home and then we will watch movies or play game. He will be surprised when he see me in front of his door but he can’t avoid me again, right..? Nice plan, Lee Taemin, I really smile at my thought and Jonghyun hyung told me “Taeminnie, woke up from your day dreaming, the class is over.”

Then, I realized everybody is now starting walk out from the class. I saw Key also walk out but I didn’t chase him I will first go to the snack shop according to my plan. Then, I sent message to my mom about I will be late today and I will go to Key’s house. I often went to his house after school so my mom isn’t worry me at his place. When I was walking to the school gate, I saw Key was standing and talking with someone who isn’t with school uniform. Oh I know him, his name is Jaejoong. Key introduced us in his birthday and we only met a few times but I always heard his name from Key. But, what the hell is doing here? I am kept seeing the two while Onew hyung reach besides me.

“What are you watching Tae?” he said and he also looked at my direction.

“Oh, you watch Key and  Jaejoong hyung?” he asked. “Do you also know with that Jaejoong?” I asked. “Of course, I know. We are in the same school before you transfer our school, Why?” he asked.

 “Oh I never heard from you about that guy” I said nervously. “We aren’t that much close, he is only so close with Key.” He answer normally. “Why?” I asked with curious.

  “I don’t know, they were always together and some people even called them Kim brothers or some people misunderstand that they were couples” Although Onew answer these words like normal things my heart broke when I heard that “couple” word.

“May be they are close because of their same personality like diva and both of them really same in hobby” he kept saying like a joke. “Aren’t they bored go out everyday?” Onew asked by himself.

“What you means everyday?” I asked him by trying my voice normal. “Yesterday, I saw them shopping in mall and now seeing Jaejoong in front of our school is the most surest thing in world that he is waiting Key to go somewhere.” My hopes floated in the river and my plans destroyed like a pieces of paper. Now, I know the reason why Key is away from me. Now, he has boyfriend who is not me. Now, he loves the one who is not me. I saw they laughing and that boy dragged Key. I can’t give up Key like this without confession my feeling to him. I decided to follow them so, I greeted Onew hyung, “Hyung, I needed to go now , Bye,” I run before he could say nothing.

 

Author’s note; Hello, readers! Thanks for reading my story. I really sorry if this chapter isn’t enough good for you. I just want to add someone between Taekey to make Taemin jealous. I watched JYJ’s MV and I think Jaejoong is the best character for Key’s best friend since both of them have beautiful faces, same cooking hobby, same the umma character, liking pink etc…they have so many common things right? So, Please don’t mad Jaejoong I will made him to help Taekey…Thanks for reading and Please comments , Also welcome good  ideas for the story . So, Comments readers…………