My Best Friend

I can't let you go

Key Pov;

Because of the pain in my heart, I always stayed and hide only in my room. I tried to less the time to see Taemin so whenever my friends offered to go out after school, I just give excuse and went away from him. Even in the weekend, I didn’t go out shopping or anywhere because whenever I go, I will remember the memories with him. I really hated myself why I can’t pull away from my head, from my heart, from my mind. But one Friday night, Jaejoong hyung called me and asked me why I didn’t picked his phone and didn’t contact with them.

He is my old friend but he is older than me and so he is now on his university life. For me, he is not only senior friend but also like my brother. He can understand me better than I can understand myself. And he knows my feelings for Taemin and he always support me . So, I can tell him all my problem and cried. Normally, he is such a talkative person among his friend and sometimes naughty me like a real umma. But, whenever someone has a problem, he really care and listen and encourage like a good listener and can cheered up others mind. After he knows all my story, he told me not to stay only in my room and we go out shopping and go around the towns the whole of the weekend. Because of him, I can really relax and relief from my heart breaking. But , another tired week is starting and I have to meet with Taemin in the school. Although I don’t want to meet with him, my heart still want to see him. Actually, I missed him a lot. When I reached in front of the school gate, I heard the mini ringtone from my phone, so I opened it and saw a message from Jaejoong hyung.

From; Jaejoong Hyung

To; Kibummie

Msg; “Kibummie , today weather is extremely colder than other day ,so make sure to warm yourself ,Arraso! And Don’t cry anymore, I really don’t like that you are sad.Love<3U Jae ” I really chuckled about his care and I replied him just in time.

From;Key

To;JJ

Msg; “Jae , Thanks for your care, Don’t worry about me .You too take care. Love -U Key.” After tying to Jaejoong , I saw the one who can made my heart warm is coming from the opposite site and he smiled to me.

“Who are you typing, hyung?” Taemin asked. Seeing his smile made me daze and I didn’t answer him but just hurting my heart. “HYUNG!” his voices again. “Oh, someone” I answer this time. “I know you typed someone but who is that someone” he asked again. “You don’t know that person” I lied Taemin knows Jaejoong hyung because I introduced them in my birthday but I didn’t want to know him the conversation between Jae and I. He pouted his cute lips because of my answer and run to the classroom. I just kept walking to the class and sat in my place which is between Minho and Onew.

The whole day was like Taemin mad me because of the even in the morning but I didn’t explain or tried to get his attention. Minho kept caring me the whole day and I really felt sorry for him, why he love me who can’t return his feelings. When the time reached the last period, my phone vibrated and I think that will be message from Jaejoong again. But I really surprised when I saw the ID.

From; Little Taemin

To; Key Umma

Msg; “Umma ,why you kept ignoring me the whole day? Now I don’t mad you anymore so how about going and eating something after school? Love Umma. Taemin” I looked him who sit across from my place and hopeness in his eyes. I think my ignore is really hurt my baby and I really hurt too. But I can’t help, I can’t accept his offer. But I have to reject without hurting him.

From; Key Umma

To;Taeminnie

Msg;Taeminnie, I didn’t ignore you, I just tired. But I can’t go out with you because I am still not feeling well, Miranae, Taeminnie, Lets go next time, k” I typed and sent him. Then I saw his face fill with sadness and I really hate myself who made that precious Taemin to be sad.

The bell rang and I walked out from the class. When I reached the school gate, I saw Jaejoong who is standing under the tree.

 “Hyung, what are you doing here?” I asked. “What do you think I am here ,huh? Waiting you pabo.” He said with a smile. “But don’t you have any class?” I asked. “Of course, no class” he said. But I know he is lying he will be skip any classes for me. So, I looked into his eyes and asked “seriously?”. “Ok, ok ,I admit. I skip the class” he admitted. “I know , you can’t lie me” both of we laughed. “Whatever, let’s go”He said. “Where?” I asked. “You will know.” Then I was dragged by him although I don’t know where we go but I know certainly the only thing that he will make me feel happy and will help to escape from my sadness.