The Necklace

If Happily Ever After Did Exist... {Hiatus}

Super Junior -  Mr. Simple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TwzSGYycM

 

 

~Park AeCha’s P.O.V.~

 

     It was the end of the 'different' school day. SoYoung and Lina told me and Nara to wait at our homeroom after everyone left the school. JiHoo Hyo stayed since he wanted to go home with me. Hyo left since he had to take care of the jumpy twins. GaYun was here playing with Nara’s hair and EunMi was reading her novel quietly.

     “Hey, why you guys still here,” said a voice from behind. There stood JR and Aron. I’m guessing that was JR asking the question.

     “JongHyun oppa~” Nana got up happily and jump-hugged JR. Aron came over to GaYun to give her a peck on the check. GaYun was sweetly blushing from the happy kiss.

     “So, what are you doing here? School’s over,” said Aron.

     “We’re waiting for Lina and SoYoung,” answered GaYun, in her angelic voice.

     “Yep. They said they’re bringing Kwangmin and Youngmin with them,” replied Nara, with JR’s arms around her waist.

     “Well it is rude to leave you girls waiting like this,” JR kindly said.

     “WE’RE HERE!” It was SoYoung and Lina near the doorway with Kwangmin and Youngmin, linking arms.

     “JR and Aron, what’s up? We brought Youngmin and Kwangmin,” Lina gladly said.

     “Hey guys! Long time no see,” said Youngmin and Kwangmin together.

     “Yep… Long time no see. You’re girls were crazy this morning because of you and they were scaring everyone. Take responsibility,” I said, in my original bored voice.

     “Ok, ok. We take responsibility, Ms. Masked Angel,” replied Kwangmin.

     Youngmin came up to EunMi and pulled down her book. “You’re still reading like before. No hi?”

     “Hi. Sorry about not noticing you coming. The plot is too good,” said EunMi with her small smile.

     “You guys are the same as before. Reading, not smiling, playing, dating, totally the A.N.G.E.L.S,” replied Youngmin, swinging his arms until he reaches SoYoung and gives her a warm hug from the back.

      We all giggled at his actions and SoYoung tomato-like face. “What did you expect, then?”

     “Well I was thinking that everyone would be dating until now. But it seems like EunMi and AeCha is still single,” answered Kwangmin.

     “They’re not single! AeCha has JiHoo and EunMi has Hyo,” said Lina.

     EunMi and I said in unison, “WHAT?!”

     “Who’s JiHoo and Hyo,” asked Kwangmin.

     Lina introduced JiHoo to Youngmin and Kwangmin. She explained that Hyo’s his little brother and that’s he left home.

     “Hyo and I are not dating,” protested EunMi.

     “Oh shut up, EunMi. You and Hyo talked to each other a lot today. I saw what you saw through your eyes,” teased SoYoung. “And AeCha is sooo close with JiHoo.”

     “Oh shut up,” I said in a warning voice.

     GaYun started to point out, “It would be nice if we all went out. We could all go out together and have more fun!”

     “NO!” EunMi and I yelled.

     JiHoo comes out of nowhere and takes a strand of my hair, twirling it around his index finger. “AeCha, babe. Don’t deny the fact that we’re meant for each other.”

     Instead of thinking, I just punch him right on the face… hard!

♥…♥

     The chat went on “calmly” (in the others' P.O.V.). JiHoo and I were walking home quietly. The seaside was beautiful in the nighttime. The moon wasn’t out but the side walk’s lights were on with a bright golden light. Because of the rain, the breeze was delicate and cool, with leaves being carried in every blow. The tides were starting to become lower and lower but I could still hear the “'woosh-woosh~'.

     JiHoo broke the silence between us. “Don’t punch me like that again,” said JiHoo, rubbing his cheek (where I punched him).

     “Then, don’t say something like that again,” I replied.

     JiHoo pouts in a funny expression. But, I don’t dare laugh. I was in front of my house, almost opening the entrance. But, before I took out my keys, I saw that JiHoo was still next to me.

    “What are you still doing here? Go home,” I said, waiting for him to leave.

    “Will you be alright alone,” he asked in a sincere voice.

    “Yes I will! Now leave,” I exclaimed.

     I turn around to face the gates when JiHoo grabs my wrist and turns me to hug him. His face was cuddled next my face, breathing in a soft pattern. He was warm, while I was cold.

     I start to get irritated, “Do you want a punch---”

     A soft touch was placed on my lips and two palms were cupped on each of my cheeks. My eyes were wide at the sudden move. JiHoo’s lips tasted like soft apples and he smelled like cinnamon. He didn’t kiss me all the way into my lips, but just a little peck. When he pulled back from me, his face was right next to mine, both our foreheads touching.

     He grabs my hand and places something on it. He wraps it with my fingers and whispers “Keep this and don’t lose it. Sleep with it and your nightmares will go away. Good night, my princess Lucia.”

     With that, he left to his house. I was in total shock. H-How does he know my real name? I open up my hands and it reveals a necklace… A sliver necklace that looked quite familiar… It had blue opal (also my birthstone) on the bottom side of the circular moon. Under the opal, lied a little rose, softly craved and placed.

     I try to remember where I saw it… wait… No it couldn’t be… it was my mother’s necklace. No matter what, I couldn’t deny it was my mother’s necklace. It was a special necklace passed down from my mom’s side of the family and it was specially made this way.

     But, how would JiHoo have this? How does he know about my nightmares? How does he know my real name? But most importantly, does he know what I am?

 

☻☺♥♦ -Author's Note- ♣♠☺☻

DOUBLE UPDATE~~~ 

Sorry for the late update again ><

I got  exams this coming week and then it'll be the end!!!! 

I'll be graduating soon from middle school!!! XD 

CAN'T WAIT! SO EXCITED!

I'll try 2 update when I have the time...

Please subscribe if you haven't and leave a comment :)

The comments and subscribers shall always be loved :D

Thanks for the support everyone!!! <3