My Little Something~

If Happily Ever After Did Exist... {Hiatus}

Jang Guen Seok ft. Hyorin (Sistar) - Magic Drag http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO9wRsT4Z8g

 

 

~Park AeCha’s P.O.V.~

 

    “Ahhhhhhh,” I yawned since I was so tired.

    “AeCha, are you tired? Did you not get a good sleep last night,” asked a curious Hyo.

     I did sleep but I wonder how… with JiHoo his arms around me the whole night. But if I told Hyo this, he’ll be in even a more shock than I am and he might even misunderstand the situation…

     “No, I had a good sleep,” I answered. From the corner of my eye, I see JiHoo smirk. That… UGH!

     We finally arrive in front of Blue Moon Academy. The leaves were colorful and falling to the cold ground. We go up the stairs to the entrance and up to the third floor, walking up all the way. 

     As I walk into homeroom, Lina and SoYoung came up to me yelling, “Youngmin and Kwangmin are coming back!!!” They were jumping around like crazy.

     I clasp their shoulders hard and give them my death stare. “Calm down or I’ll do something scary.”

     They gulped and they stopped runing around the class. But, they were still jumping happily in place.

     SoYoung started, “Youngmin and Kwangin is coming! Isn’t that great?”

     “It’s been such a long time since we’ve seen them,” continued Lina. Suddenly Lina stops jumping and looks over my shoulder. “Who’s that?”

     She was pointing to Hyo. I grabbed Hyo’s shoulder and pulled him in front of me. “This is Chung Hyo. JiHoo’s little bro.”

     Hyo happily smiled and waved at the group. We introduced ourselves for a warm welcome. But, an arm was warped around my neck ruined it.

     “Hey, did everyone forget me?” It was JiHoo again with his sweet voice.

     “No, we didn’t. Sorry for putting you out of the group,” answers GaEun. She looks at me then back at JiHoo. “You to seem pretty close.”

     “Pesh! Close my a*s,” I said with an annoyed voice.

     JiHoo turns me around to face me. “Babe, you don’t have to deny the fact that we belong to each other,” he said in his playboy voice.

     I froze in shock. Did he just call me babe in front of A.N.G.E.L.S.? I was about to smack him but Hyo stopped me. “Don’t say that JiHoo. You know AeCha doesn’t like you doing that kind of stuff.”

     Hyo pulls me out of JiHoo’s arms. JiHoo and Hyo share death glares at each other. This is an awkward battle because of me. Luckliy, the bell rang at the right time.

     “See you guys at lunch,” said Lina and SoYoung. They had physics first period.

     EunMi and GaEun give me and Nara a wave goodbye since they had Biology. Nara, JiHoo, Hyo and I had to stay in homeroom for algebra. HeiRyung-ssam was a homeroom teacher, as well as an algebra teacher. I take my seat at the back of the class, near the window. JiHoo and Hyo take the two seats in front of mine. Nara pulled out a chair and sat next to me. Now that I notice, Nara had this worried face once I came into homeroom with JiHoo and Hyo.

     I start to take out my notebook and mechanical pencil when Nara softly pokes me. She covers on the side to show that she was whispering something to me. “How come you three came in together? I thought you hate him.”

     “They’re my neighbor,” I said, without any feelings.

     Nara gasped in shock. “What? I feel so bad for you. Make sure your windows and doors are locked from now on. Don’t want them coming into your house and doing anything to you,” she said with a confident voice.

     This made me remind of last night. “Don’t worry Nara. I’ll kill anyone who takes away my ity by force.”

     Nara laughed happily. “Call me. I’ll be there pronto to help you beat them up.”

     “Hyo is the innocent one. And he understands bad situations more. The devil is that one,” I said, pointing to the erted JiHoo.

     “I’ll watch him for you. Don’t worry, your unnie is here for you,” she winks at me and pats my back, like what a real unnie would do.

     Class quietly started and HeiRyung-ssam started talking about quadratic functions. I started to pay attention to the drifting puffy clouds outside, since I already knew about quadratic functions and got bored listening.

     I always love watching clouds. These clouds that were out today were peaceful and silent upon the breeze. It was easily moving across the clear blue sky. I saw clouds forming people and common shapes. Ice cream. Daisies. Hearts. Ponies. This was too happy…

     Something I hated. I wasn’t the happy type much so it explain why I think this way. I just wish it would rain! Better, THUNDERSTORMS! I glace back at the whiteboard with all these math problems.

♥...♥

    Class ended and we all went to our next classes. I had history and walked to the class with JiHoo, Hyo, and Nara (since we had the same class-> JiHoo and Hyo because of transfers and Nana because of luck). On my way to class, I noticed the dark clouds coming. The windows from the tall academy made it seem like we were in the sky.

     Clouds, dark soggy clouds, formed in the sky. Suddenly I heard the ruble ringing through the sounds. I soon see a streak of flashing light that made the clouds glow all around. The rain falls harsh in huge drops while I watch with satisfied eyes. This is exactly what I wanted. I saw a pack of girls near us.

     “Aw, it’s raining. I was looking forward to going out for lunch,” said the brunette hair girl.

    “But, wasn’t it sunny a while ago? Weird that it’s suddenly raining with lighting and thunder,” said the blonde.

    “Weird. Really weeeiiirrrrd…” they all said in a confused voice.

     I’m laughing so much inside. Think all you want little girls but, you’ll never find out how it happened. Magic does come in handy a lot. I felt a soft touch on my arm. I turned to see that it was Nara.

    She leaned towards me and said, “What did you do? Don’t do that or everyone will be suspicious. You’re not allowed to tell.”

    “I just wanted to have fun. Plus, I hate the sun and white clouds!”

     “Well, have fun when the time’s right. For now, be careful.” Nana would act mature sometimes but playful the other times. It was a nice combination for her.

     JiHoo and Hyo didn’t seem suspicious. No wondering in their heads either...