Behind Those Covers

If Happily Ever After Did Exist... {Hiatus}

IU - Good Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqdYqsrsA0

 

 

~Park AeCha’s P.O.V.~

 

     A smile curved up on my face with hurtful memories in my mind. My innocent smile knows it’s always a cruel existence. I stand up and go to the kitchen to drink some cold water. That might help me with sleep. As I stepped into the kitchen, I found a bored JiHoo.

     “What are you doing here late at night,” I questioned.

     “Can’t sleep. What about you,” he replied.

     “Same.”

     JiHoo starts to turn on the faucet and hands me a glass of cold water. I drank it all quickly and left back to my room with JiHoo.

     I was on the verge of opening my door but JiHoo stopped me. “Hey, I found something that I need to move so I can sleep. Could you help? Don’t want to move anything without your permission,” asked JiHoo.

     “Sure,” I answered and went in the room with him. He the lights making the room bright.

      The floor was grey and the background blended perfectly with all the furniture and rugs. Simple paintings were hung on the wall and the rug was a soft, cream to go with the neutral shades in the room. A crystal and gold chandelier hung in the middle of the room and the window was on two corners of the room. The light from the moon was covered by the slate grey curtains. I looked around to see that nothing was wrong.

     “What do you want to move,” I asked, confused.

     JiHoo was lying on the bed and pointed down. He was signaling something under the bed. I went to check under the bed and nothing was wrong.

     “There’s nothing there,” I said as I poked myself out.

     Once I poked myself out from under the bed I felt a hand grabbing my hand. I was somehow on the bed with an arm around my neck. A soft face was placed next to mine cuddling my face with it. It was JiHoo!

     “What the fu*k? Let me go,” I screamed.

     “Shhhh. You don’t want to wake Hyo up from his sleep,” he calmly said.

     He cuddles onto my face, with his lips kissing my hair and his broad arms tightening around my neck and shoulders.

     JiHoo softy whispered, “So warm…” I felt his hot breath on my neck, tickling and wetting my skin a bit.

     What he said started to make me blush like a soft pink cherry. I start to get irritated more and more. I hit his arm on my neck but he was too strong. I started to kick his legs but he put his leg on top of mine to stop them from moving. I was trapped… 

     “You’re getting nightmares and you can’t sleep, right? I’ll help you with that. I won’t do anything to you tonight so calm down and sleep,” he said. He kissed the side of my head before he closes his eyes. How does he know that I have nightmares? But I noticed that he was already asleep and I was still in his embrace.

     His embrace was warm like the time when he hugged me while I was crying. I don’t know why but I was calm, just like how JiHoo told me to be like. Before I knew it, my eyes closed and went off to sleep.

     Today was different. It wasn’t dark or bloody today. Instead, there was a large field of long flowers. All of the flowers were fuchsia and almost reached my knees. I was wearing a dress, it looked like one of my unnie’s dresses: soft and an apricot and carnation pink color with fluffy pom-poms hanging from the neckline. I haven’t worn a dress for a long time.  I walk until I saw a large tree in the distance. I went closer and closer to the tree noticing it was full in bloom with delicate cherry blossoms. The tree seemed healthy and strong. The sky was bright without clouds and the sun shined through the tree onto me. It gave out a warm feeling… something that I’ve never experience in dreams since my parents and sister died.

     A figure was appearing once I turned around. It came closer and closer. The face became more and more clear. The guy’s hair was brunt umber brown and his eyes showed something that I never saw before. I guess some people will call it love. Those eyes were never shown to me except from my family members. He stops in front of me and we were just a few centimeters apart. He looks into me intensely and slowly grabs my hand. His hand was warm against mine and he put our hands in front of me, showing that we’re holding hands with our fingers perfeclty place together. It also revealed a diamond heart ring It was flawlessly place in my ring finger with being lose or tight. What does this mean?

     I look at him in confusion. My mouth opened but no words came out. I wanted to ask his name. I wanted to ask where this place was and why the ring was on my hand. He softly smiles at me and comes closer to me. I unnoticeably closed my eyes and felt his soft cherry lips on mine. He kissed with so much passion, it felt like all my pain was left aside and only the good memories stayed. Nothing negative or bad was left in me.  It was bliss with our hearts beating together continuously. Both of our hands entwined together in harmony. Our bodies touched and our lips stayed together. It was like we were meant to be together, like a magnet attracting to one another. Soon a blast of light came up from the ground, ending everything…

     I woke up to see myself in a room other than mine. I looked up to see JiHoo’s baby-like face, only centimeters away from mine. I was so surprised, I ended up pushing him away from me and made him fall off the bed. He gets up and looks at me with wide eyes. His hand was rubbing his head, where he must have gotten hurt at.

      “What was that for,” he said in his sleepy voice. But then a smile was placed on his face. “How was sleep? Any nightmares?”

     “H-how do you know I have nightmares,” I asked, hesitating.

     “I have my ways,” he grins.

     That grins always creeps me out. As if he’s going to do something to me again… something erted. He stands up and comes to my side of the bed and sits next to me. I took a hold of the blanket and pulled it over my face. He’s not doing anything and I wait for him to make his first move and I smack him. But nothing happens. I slowly open the blanket on top of me a little so I could see JiHoo and what he’s doing. Once I open it a bit, a gentle kiss was placed on my forehead. That made me blush like a red strawberry and I place the blanket back, covering my whole face. Why does this always have to happen? 

 

~JiHoo’s P.O.V.~

 

     I place a soft kiss on AeCha’s forehead as she slowly opened the blanket.  I saw her blushing before she covered herself again. Giggling at her childish actions, I a piece of her hair that was sticking out of the blanket.

     “Come out quick, alright? We got to go to school today,” I said, knowing AeCha is listening to be behind the covers.

     I walk out the door, leaving her alone to fix herself properly. My head and ached a bit from AeCha pushing me off the bed. Did she really have to do that? Can’t she give me a morning kiss instead? But that’s AeCha, always making me smile and laugh. I’m happy that I could have helped her last night with sleep and the nightmares. For now, I hope she doesn’t quickly find out how I did that little magic on her. I’ll just hope for now…

 

Author's Note:

YAY!!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED XD 

Sorry for the wait everyone ~o~

I had alot of exams and homework this week so i could type up my fanfic ><

So I wanted to give a double update for sorry :D

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Plz subscibe or leave a comment if you may ;)

Thank you everyone for the support <333333