Blood Will Always Fall...

If Happily Ever After Did Exist... {Hiatus}

IU - Only I Didn't Know  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYSY6h6ZVZg

 

 

~Park AeCha’s P.O.V.~

 

     Between the woods and frozen lake, it was the darkest evening of the year. The woods are lovely, dark and deep. Nothing was to be heard, not even a sound. I’m passing through the snow-coated trees. I love the snowy forest so much that I love to see everything in sight. Freezing and beautifully cold. As the tings here are very bold. Every human wants fire and warmth. But cold and ice is my desire. 
 
     My long, black vintage lace-up boots were shiny due to the clean snow. The big evergreen pine trees were full of white fluff. Garnet was warm and walking. I stop her and came down from her back. I rub her chestnut mane to signal her to rest a bit and I will walk with her back home. As time passed by, I started to feel nice. It had everything I need now, but I must leave it. I have to go back home to where I must protect.  
 
     Garnet gives her harness bells a shake. I asked if there is some wrong. She shook the bells harder and I noticed that something was amiss. I calm here down and I stand still. I hear nothing, not even a little chirp from a bird. My hearing started to get deeper. I heard soft footsteps, getting louder and louder. I grab Garnet and signal her to run with a soft hit from the leash. Her gallops were hard and fast. The soft bells in her harness were shaking hard and loud. I look back and frontward, still hearing the footsteps coming closer, faster and faster. 
 
     I started to notice juicy dark blood in the snowy trails. It must have been new since the snow just stopped a few hours ago. Garnet’s hooves touch the dry blood, leaving her footsteps behind us. I start to hear voices. Not just from one person, but a group. They’re voices were ghostly and disturbing. I hit the lash more harder to single a faster run. 
 
     I know what was coming and it wasn’t good. An arrow was flung right through the flesh of my right arm. It didn’t hurt but a lot of blood was dripping. I heard a gun shot and was afraid. I couldn’t let Garnet get hurt. She was my only partner who understood me and we went everywhere for the past years. I can’t lose her now… I just cant! But I was too slow. A bullet was shot right through Garnet’s left-hind leg. She collapses and falls onto the bloody snow. I come off of her and look at her wound. 
 
“Come on Garnet! Please don’t leave me now,” was all I could say. Garnet’s breathing was hard and before I knew it, the strong poison from the bullet killed her. 
 
     I screamed with pain and knew I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t bring Garnet back. Why kill her when she did nothing wrong? A hand was put on my cold mouth. Another two hands were placed on my soft neck. I feel blood dripping from my arms and legs. Something else must have cut my flesh and brought the metal knife deeper and deeper into my skin. I still don’t feel anything and stand still. The hand on my mouth stuck one of its fingers into my mouth. Inside and inside it goes, choking me more and more. The other hands were holding me hard on my neck. Tightening it and causing me to stop breathing. But I stay alive with all this pain, because I’m immortal…
 
     My sleepy eyes abruptly opened. I was sweating and breathing hard. But it stopped as I noticed I was back to reality. I stood up from my circular, soft white bed with a creamy white curtain hanging from the roof of the room. I looked back, seeing a girl with bed-head hair. The chocolate oval mirror was a gift from my mom. I always look at it every time I wake up, constantly seeing a girl with a straight face. That girl looked just like the dead mother and always brought tragic memories. I started to use this mirror when my mom died. Then came the continuous nightmares I’ve been getting every night. It was like a sign. A sign of danger…