Chapter 2 - Truth or Dare

What?! I Won A Contest to Live With EXO?!

 

 

My face turned white when I heard the words.

"So... truth or dare?" smirked Luhan evilly, causing a shiver to crawl up my spine.

What the hell happened to Cute Luhan?!  He's creeping me out!

"Ummm... Dare?" I asked cautiously.

There was a stack of large cards on the table in front of us.  Each card contained a dare.  The staff had explained that we could ask whatever question we wanted for truth, but if we picked dare, we had to choose a card out of the stack.  The problem was, we had no idea what dares were in store for us.  Luhan grinned rakishly as he read the card aloud.

"Bark the lyrics to 'What Is Love' while doing the hula dance."

I face palmed.  This was going to be the most embarassing moment of my life.  The staff didn't even give me a chance to think before the music started playing.  I started doing the hula, swaying my hips from side to side.  The guys were already snickering.

My pride has already been smushed.  Might as well go all out!

I barked out the lyrics like a dog as passionately as I could muster, even howling a couple of parts.  I had a hard time keeping it together.  Luhan was doubled over clutching his stomach.  Kris had his head in his hands, obviously trying to hide his laughter, but you could see his shoulders shaking.  Chen was sprawled out across Lay's lap with tears streaming down his face.  Tao looked like he was about to pee his pants, which proved to be true when he flew to the bathroom faster than a drama queen with her hair on fire.  At that sight, Xiu Min fell into the floor spazing next to Luhan.  Finally I lost it and fell into a heap of laughter on the floor.  Just when I thought our laughter would die down, Tao came back out of the bathroom with a face as red as a cherry tomato.

"AHAHAHA!  DID YOU PEE YOUR PANTS?!" cried Xiu Min in between fits of laughter.

"...Almost." he replied weakly while ruffling the back of his hair.

Finally, the staff managed to calm down before I picked the next victim.

Hmmm... who should I pick?  Kris looks too relaxed and casual.  It's time someone ruffed him up a bit!

"KRIS!" I called his name a bit louder than necessary, startling him.

"Hm?" he replied with a shocked look on his face.

He probably thought I was going to pick Luhan.

"Truth... or dare?" I asked overly sweetly.

I could tell he was studying my demeanor.  I tried looking as innocent and indifferent as possible.  Little did he know, no matter what he chose, he was going to regret it!

"Truth," he replied.

Mwahahaha!  This is for the EXOtics!

I flashed a smile so large my teeth showed.

"Do you sleep in pajamas or... in the ?"

His mouth flopped open and the other members pointed and laughed.  I shrugged my shoulders and leaned forwards, anticipating his answer.  He brought his hand to his face and mumbled something.

"I'm sorry?  I can't hear you," I replied.

He shot me an evil glare.

"The ," he finally let the words slip out.

Everybody in the room freaked out and judging by the look on his face, I was going to regret it later.  If you ask me though... it was worth it!  He didn't even hesitate to choose me as the next player.

"So Rylie... truth or dare?" he asked in an overly smooth voice.

"Truth," I replied boldly.

"Hmmm... out of the six of us, which one do you have a crush on?"

I blushed big time.  Kris was obviously my bias, but I was too shy to tell him, so I blurted out a name.

"Luhan."

Luhan whipped his head in my direction.  His eyes were wide with disbelief before he smiled sweetly and dropped his head.  I looked away, but realized my mistake when I ended up staring right into the lense of one of the cameras.

Great, now everybody's going to see that.

That evening, we continued our little game of truth or dare without incident.  We mostly stuck to the dares, which were all equally hilarious.  After wrapping, the staff announced that we would be taking a trip in the morning and to dress warmly.  Just when I thought we would have a short break from the cameras, I saw them setting up cameras in various rooms throughout the dorm.  When they were finished, only the bathroom was left untouched.

It was earily quiet after that.  We sat around the living area for what seemed a long time before Tao broke the silence.

"So... what do you guys wanna do now?"

"Let's watch a scary movie!" piped Chen.

"No!  Let's play a game!" said Luhan while flipping through various ones.

"Let's cook dinner!" said Xiu Min.

"We could teach Rylie some dance moves," suggested Lay.

"Or we could just sit here and chill," said Kris lamely.

"That's boring!" pouted Tao.

Six gorgeous guys... six completely different personalities.  This is going to be a crazy four weeks!
 

**********************************************************************************************************************


Author's Note:  I thought I would leave it up to you guys as to what the next chapter is going to be.  :)  So comment below and let me know!  Also, I felt that it was important to start this story realistically.  If a lucky girl REALLY did win a contest to live with EXO for a month, realistically what would happen?  Things are going to pick up more in the next chapter!

Rylie likes Kris... but now she's blurted out that she likes Luhan.  Hmmm... I wonder what Kris and Luhan think about that....