Last Anteroom: He. She. They. Forever

The House Behind The Magnolias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2012

The teacher left the classroom and all the students left the room. They moved to the garden of the university where the young writer was going to read some paragraphs from her book. They all loved her. She was so kind and pretty. No wonder she had so much success with her book!

Almost 100 people gathered around her as the wind slowly rustled the pages of her book. She was smiling.

“There’s no such thing as Hell and Heaven. Just like we are not born good or bad,”her voice traveled among the flowers of the magnolias trees. “We chose the path we’re taking in life. For there is no book that draws our destiny on white paper. We just have to chose. And just like that destiny is made... And I chose him. And he chose me. The moment I met him, I felt like I was saving Heaven. Or maybe Hell was just a shining place?”

She smiled. The crowd went ‘OHHH!’ as she closed the book and stood from her place. “Thank you for listening to me today too!”she bowed in front of them and took her leave. The young writer headed towards the main gates, but no one followed her.

“Eun Rim!”called a male’s voice from her right.

“Thunder!”she smiled happily as the guy approached him. “Yah...didn’t I tell you to come listen to me?”she hit his arm lightly.

“You did, you did,”he laughed and ruffled her hair. “Come! I want you to meet someone,”he pulled un Rim after him towards a park nearby. On the first alley, a group was laughing loudly. She hid behind Thunder as they approached them. They looked dangerous to her. “Guys, guys! I want you to meet my little sister. Eun Rim, this is my gang,”he pushed her forward.

“Yah! Since when it’s your gang?!”one stood from the bench. “I’m the leader here! So how come it’s ‘your’ gang?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter