"Kibum, I love you.." he breathed, mind hazy.

Love is Strange...

Pants echoed throughout the room, followed by a stereo blasting some sort of American Britney Spears song. Thuds and crackles echoed as well, nearly waking the two boys from their slumber. A slightly high pitched voice began to sing along followed by more thuds and panting.

"There's only two types of people in the world; the ones that entertain and the ones that observe~ Well, baby I'm a put on a show kind of guy.." Taemin sung, trying to think of new choreography. I'll show you, Kibum... He thought to himself as he thought back to last night.

A groan emitted from the floor after feeling the vibrations from Taemins heated dancing. "Taemin, go back to bed~" Onew breathed, voice thick of sleep.

"I'll show you, you rich meanie!" Taemin said to himself, determined to gain his ego back.

"Minnie, hush." Onew demanded, turning on his side to clutch at the small pillow that lay under his head. "Come lay with me~"

Taemin sighed and trudged over to his hyung then laid beside him, "Hyung~ I don't like that Kibum guy.. He's mean~" he whined sounding like a child who had just lost his balloon.

"Yeah? Well, I'm sleep~" Onew whined back, breath scented of chicken.

"Ehh, hyung.. You smell like chicken.." Taemin murmured, trying to turn in the opposite direction.

"Yah! Just sleep, it's way too early.." Onew murmured, slipping an arm around Taemins slim waist to pull him closer. "Just go to sleep.." he breathed, tickling the hairs at the back of Taemins neck.

The latter blushed deeply and made no protests. A smile graced his lips as he snuggled against Onews warm chest.

-
-


Minho’s laid on his elbow beside Kibums sleeping form. His eyes caught even rise and fall of his chest, noting how he seemed to exhale with a stifled whimper. An onyx eyebrow raised before dismissing the thought. His cool fingers traveled along Kibums unclothed arm, enjoying the smooth skin beneath his fingertips.

"Kibum, you looked so y yesterday. Show me more of that side. You're pathetic when you're not using your uality for attention." Minho chuckled darkly. "You did that dance just for me I'm guessing. Mmm... My kitten.." he purred against Kibums ear.

Kibum stirred with a groan, "Good morning, Minho.." he breathed, eyes hazily opening to meet with a smirking face.

"Morning, my love." Minho’s hot breath tickled Kibums nose.

"I have to use the bathroom.." Kibum said suddenly before having a tender kiss press against his lips. "I'll be back in a second."

Minho clicked his tongue and straddled Kibums waist. He grabbed his wrists and held them above his head. He leaned forward to brush his lips against Kibums jaw then chuckled. "No you're not, Kibum." he the sensitive flesh of Kibums earlobe before the organ into his mouth.

"M-Minho..." Kibum moaned slightly, tugging against the strong hands that held him in place. "We c-can't do this.." he whispered, eyes staring at the ceiling that swirled above him.  

"What happened to my kitten, hm? You were so y last night, my love.." Minho breathed, nipping at the skin on Kibums collar bones. Kibum winced and whimpered loudly. Minho the spot before pulling back to admire the purple mark forming.

Kibum just shook his head, "I really have to go.." Kibum said, turning his head to the side to refuse a kiss.

Minho hissed then trailed his fingers up Kibums clothed chest. He flicked a white button then glanced up at Kibums flushed face and the way those pink lips parted to let out a shaky breath. Minho’s hands lay flat against Kibums chest before instantaneously ripping the expensive silk in half to expose a flat milky chest.

The black haired adonis breathed hotly against a pink before the now erected bud. "Kibum... Obey me.." he breathed, in the harshly.

Kibum squeaked. That perfect milky body arched off the bed and into Minho’s body. "W-what if mother walks in?" Kibum pressed, eyes beginning to brim with tears.

A thoughtful sound made Kibum sigh in relief. "Then she'll walk in.." that sinister voice breathed hotly against Kibums moist s making him yelp.

"B-but-"

A slap across the face silenced the boy. A sly tear trailed from his eye to stain the silk material of the sheets. "Get out of my sight, you disgust me." Minho shouted, rolling off the man towards the opposite side of the bed.

The teary eyed man sniffled before placing his feet flat on the floor. "Yes, Minho.." he breathed before silently exiting the room.

Once he'd left, he clutched his stinging cheek, tears beginning to fall from his eyes. Maids walked by the obviously distraught male but fought against asking the man if he were alright. They all knew that Kibum hated when they applied themselves to situations he claimed he could take care of. Secretly, the woman knew what was going on. Yet there was nothing they could do..

Kibum desperately wanted to find his inner self. Key. Where is Key when Kibum needed him? Why can't he be strong like his alter ego? He wiped his tears with the back of his hand as he searched for a place to sulk. He heard annoying chatter on the other side of the bathroom door and chose not to interrupt any kind of important business.

So, where was there to go? The house was filled with staff and maids and numerous guards. And he dare not try to sneak out without Minho’s consent in fear of another slap or scold. So, what was he to do? Where should he escape and be free when anywhere he'd go, he'd mostly likely be followed? A shaky sigh escaped from his healing bruised lips..

-
-


Today seemed like the perfect day to go out and earn some money with that old guitar. Well, at least that was what Jonghyun thought. Onew and Taemin agreed to stay home together to attempt making a meal for Jonghyun when he returned home. Usually Onew would opt to accompany Jonghyun to help with his vocals, but today was different. And as much as Jonghyun had wanted company that very day, Onew had rejected him and had to comfort a very worried
Taemin.

So, that brunette set out for a new spot. As he walked down the street with his guitar case slung over his shoulder, he glanced up at the sky which had accumulating clouds. A thoughtful sound rose from his throat before he sat on a bench across from a coffee cafe. He lay out his guitar case and pulled out his guitar, smiling when a couple of his usuals spotted him.

"You’re already the center of the whole world, my focus.. You play me all day, and even if you push me, pull me, and I fall down.. I follow your scent that embraces my body again I can’t stop, so take all of my heart and my breath.." Jonghyun sung, fingers working magic against the thin strings.

"Oppa, you're amazing!" A girl appraised with another girl at her side he nodded vigorously.

The other girl giggled as Jonghyun continued to sing, eyes focused on the strumming. "Oppa, have you considered SM Academy, maybe even their fine arts academy?"

Jonghyun paused and glanced up. He smiled then gave his guitar a thoughtful thump. "Thank you.. But.. I just can't afford that.. I'm struggling to even pay my apartment rent." he murmured, sheepishly scratching his cheek.

The two girls gasps then pouted simultaneously. "Oppa, you should enter the singing competition at SM Academy." the black haired girl suggested with a wink.

The blond of the two nodded then nudged the girl - who honestly looked exactly like her - with a smile. "Good thinking, little sis." she giggled then glanced back at Jonghyun. "Tryouts are in a week or two, you should come."

"I-is there an entrance fee?" Jonghyun asked. Actually, he was considering the suggestion. It would bring a lot more income.

"Mhm!" the raven haired girl piped with a v-sign. She winked. "Only around 30,500 won." she shrugged "That's not much."

Jonghyun sighed deeply, "I dunno.." he murmured. "Our annual income in a month is around 1500 won.." he murmured with a finger on his chin, "Then our rent is 1000..."

"And... That's 500 won." the blond murmured. "Ew, you're poor.." she glanced at her sister then tapped her shoulder. "Let's get the hell out of here.." she murmured, pushing the raven haired girl who pouted.

"Aish! That was rude.." Jonghyun murmured, rubbing his eyes.

Obviously those two were snobby rich girls - Jonghyun as aware of that - but he expected they'd act different from everyone else. Now he wonders why he even thought that. Apparently they assumed he was supposed to be the wealthy lost boy trying to find an escape through music. Only half of that was true, though. And it bothered him to no extent when people downed on him because he wasn't as wealthy as everyone else. Just because he didn't spend over 56000 won or more a day didn't make him less of a person..

A drop of rain splashed onto Jonghyuns head and instinctively he glanced up at the darkening sky. It was no where near the slightly clouded sky he had seen when he'd first arrived. And because of that, a lengthy sigh escaped his lips.

Before it could start pouring, Jonghyun walked across the street towards the cafe. There he sat staring through the clear glass windows. Every time it rained, melancholy feelings welled up inside the brunette. The rain began to pitter patter against the roof which made Jonghyun sigh gloomily. He shouldn't have left the house instead he should've stayed and monitored Onew and Taemin are their peculiar behavior...

Jonghyuns eyes connected with each passing face with an intrigued smile. So many people wandered in the rain.. Couples shielded their loved ones from the pounding drops while some just twirled joyously seemingly enjoying the cool on their skin.

One figure specifically caught Jonghyuns wandering eye. This particular figure wore a loose and apparently thin white v-neck which was soaked to reveal a pale chest and two pert and pink s. Raven hair and stray red clung wetly against the figures forehead. The person trembled as it glanced from side to side nervously. It spotted an empty bench where the person decided to sit. The boy pulled his knees to his chest and sorrowfully laid his head on his knee caps.

Jonghyun frowned, "He must be freezing out there.." he glanced around the warm cafe at the couples who huddled together to share their warmth and sighed.

Before he knew it he was pushing through the front doors and running across the street receiving beeps of protest. He paused in front of the trembling figure and placed a hand on his shoulders for he knew exactly who it was.

"Kibum, please come inside, you'll catch a cold or something." Jonghyun said, grabbing the mans arm. "Come on."

Kibum glanced up, "Oh? So you decided to care again?" the man chuckled. "I appreciate your help, but like I said, I can take care of myself." he narrowed his eyes at the standing man.

Jonghyun scratched his damp brunette hair. "Kibum stopped being stupid..." he murmured almost silently.

"Oh? I'm the stupid one? What are you a stalker? You must really love following me around, don't you?" Kibum just smirked. "You wanna help so bad? Then don't." A chuckled erupted from his throat.

The elder just sighed deeply, "Who the hell is Key?" he suddenly blurted.

Kibum glanced up, eyes filled with amusement. "Been looking at my things, too hm?" He his lips. "I'm Key, yeobo."

Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. "Kibum, please stop playing~ We can play inside~ Come on." he smiled again then grabbed Kibums arm.

"I'm not going.." Kibum murmured stubbornly. "No one tells Key what to do."

"Do you love him?" Jonghyun wondered, but didn't mean to say it out loud.

Kibums eyes dimmed in confusion. "What? Minho? O-of course I do.. Why wouldn't I?" Kibum asked, biting his bottom lip.

"Kibum, are you sure?" Jonghyun asked hiding his accomplished smile. That was the sweet and innocent Kibum he knew, well, sort of knew.

Kibum nodded then gazed up at Jonghyuns eyes with a solid nod. "I do.." he breathed, shivering involuntarily.

Jonghyun grabbed Kibums hand and pulled until he stood. "You don't.." Jonghyun breathed quickly. His hot breath heated Kibums numb face and he sighed in content. "You don't love him and I know it!" Jonghyun murmured, while Kibum looked at him with wide eyes.

"And you assume I could possibly love someone such as you?" Kibum murmured, voice shaky.

The brunette took a deep breath and rested his palms against Kibums cool cheeks. Jonghyun leaned forward and hesitantly pressed his lips against Kibums much cooler ones. Kibum made a noise at the back of his throat and pressed his palms against Jonghyuns chest. The latter didn't notice as he pressed his lips against those soft ones again, not caring who saw and what they thought.

Jonghyuns hand slipped from Kibums cheek down to his neck which he gently grabbed to pull him closer. Kibum tried to push him, but didn't have the strength and well, his body went numb for sitting in the chilling rain so he gave in. Jonghyuns wet tongue darted out to Kibums bottom lip, silently asking for permission. Hesitantly, Kibum complied and parted his lips. A moist hot tongue crept in to gently caress every crevice in that beautiful mouth.

Kibum moaned, feeling Key take over. "Jjong.." he moaned, hands wrapped tightly around Jonghyuns neck pulling the man closer. Jonghyun moaned and pressed his tongue against Kibums and Kibum pressed his back and the two fought for dominance.

Ultimately, Kibum allowed Jonghyun to win. Kibums teeth nibbled Jonghyuns bottom lip before it wildly. A growl erupted from Jonghyuns throat and he tilted his head to capture Kibum in another heated kiss. When they pulled back for air, a trail of saliva connected their mouths.

Kibum sighed deeply. "I-I'm sorry.." Kibum breathed against Jonghyuns lips, eyes shutting tightly. "But I-I gotta go.. Please stay away from me.." Kibum pleaded.

Jonghyun his lips which tasted of strawberry lip gloss. He wished Key could be more in control, but he adored the sensitive and innocent Kibum. "Kibum, I love you.." he breathed, mind hazy.

Kibum just pulled out of his embrace and ran. He ran and never looked back. So much pressure and emotions weighed down on his shoulders. And. That moment. The kiss. It sent Kibums mind to overdrive and made it even more difficult to think let alone clear his mind. Now there was way too much to think about thanks to that dinosaur. Handsome dino, very handsome.. Ugh.. That wasn't right.. He was engaged to Minho, oh yes. He was someone’s fiancé...

Then why did it feel so right..? Was this the reality he wanted? He always did want a taste of forbidden fruit and he adored it. Was it wrong to want more of that sweet chocolate tasting boys kisses?

-
-


Jonghyun went back inside the cafe in the same spot as before and his guitar case. He felt stupid for kissing Kibum - Key - so wanton and fervently. He had put his all into that one kiss, maybe to disclose those raging emotions that confused him. Maybe. It's just that those usual pink colored lips had turned to cherry red and they looked so inviting and tender. And it was only a taste of pure confusion...

Not only had the dinosaur given Kibum a kiss, but did he admit to bottled up feelings? Apparently so. 'Kibum, I love you..' Jonghyun had breathed unconsciously and he had mentally slapped himself for his stupidity. How could he love someone he hadn't had one genuine conversation with? But that disconcerted and dazed expression told him otherwise. Kibum had to feel something for him right? Even if only a pint.

"I'm so stupid.." Jonghyun murmured running his digits through his tousled and damp hair. "I guess I gotta check on Tae and Onew.." he murmured, seeing how the rain let up a bit. Heck, he was already wet so why not go?

-
-


The two slender bodies lay sprawled in front of the TV which currently only produced static. The screen had paused and out for several minutes now, but the two didn't mind. Instead, they curiously glanced at one another, wondering what the other was thinking. Well, Taemin kind of guessed what Onew was thinking. But the elder wasn't exactly sure why Taemin was gazing at him like that.

"Onew-"

"Tae-"

"Yeah?" the two said in unison, raising identical eyebrows at the other.

Onew chuckled the smile at Taemin, "You first, Tae."

"Well, there's this person I really really like but I don't know what to do about it.." Taemin breathed, cheeks heating up sheepishly. He glanced in his peripheral at Onews puzzled expression.

Onew bit his lip and nudged his body against the younger’s. "Well, it's a girl right?"

Taemin shook his head his blush deepened in color. Onew noticed and chuckled. "W-well.. No, it's a guy."

The elder nodded in understanding, "Is he into guys?" Taemin shrugged. "Oh, I see.. Well have you tried anything on him yet?"

A head of auburn hair shook with a sorrowful sigh. "I-I don't know.." he ruffled his hair. "Hmm, I-I tried b-but I don't think he notices me.."

Onew propped himself on his elbow and turned his body to face Taemin better. "You don't know? Try flirting like flipping your hair or biting your lip or something. I'm into that kinda stuff.." Onew giggled then leaned forward to pet Taemins hair. "If he doesn't notice you he might be as dense as Jjong." he teased with a snicker.

Taemin laughed as well then propped himself on his elbow along with Onew. Their bodies faced. "Thanks, hyung." he bit his lip playfully then glanced at Onews lower body. He blushed and stared in curiosity, in a daze more like it. "Hy-hyung.. Your.." his eyes were glued to the spot while Onew glanced down.

"Oh, that? It happens a lot when you get older. Can't control it.." Onew murmured with a nervous chuckle. Onew to his stomach again, wincing as his brushed the wooden floor.

"Y-you're not gonna t-take care of it?" Taemin inquired, gazing at Onews pained expression.

"Mm.. I would, but I-I get kinda.. Y'know.." Onew blushed deeply and turned away from Taemins watchful gaze. "I-I get v-vocal.."

Taemins eyes widened. "H-hyung, I-I could help.. If th-that's okay.." Taemin spoke up, eyes gazing at the creases and scratches on the floor. Onew glanced up with lustful eyes and admired Taemins back and how it curved to form that perfect petite .

Onew crawled towards Taemin with a smirk then leaned over towards his face.

Just then, the door slammed open to Jonghyun with a bewildered expression.

"What the hell?" Jonghyun murmured and Onew immediately fell back against the hard wood floor, eyes wide with horror.

Taemin gazed up at Jonghyun with a dazed expression. "Ohh.. Hey, hyung~" he breathed eyes hazy with his pink lips parted, cheeks a bright red. "I wanna stay home alone more often.." he smiled dreamily then his eye lids fluttered half closed.

End. This is where things change and drop completely from the Titanic plot. xD Be ready, things'll get confusing : ) Comment, Subscribe. : ) I love you all, <33