"Oh, well I think you should just live a little.."

Love is Strange...

Friday morning sun greeted the sleeping diva, casting an aura around his small face. The way the bright sunlight contrasted and made his skin appear even more milky made him seem like one of those Greek gods. An adonis, a one of a kind man. Amusing as it sounds, he was considered a god at his school. Girls and boys worshiped him for his smooth, velvet soft skin and his little half smiles also those tight sparkly jeans. Like it mattered. Admiration was nothing unless you hear it from the one you love..

"Master Kibum, Mrs. Kim sent you 156,000 won before she left." the maid said quietly, seeming how the dark haired boy lay still in deep slumber. "Master Kim, you have no school today and Minho ssi said he will be over soon. Plus, you need to prepare for the weekend events. Your mother should be back early Saturday morning while your father may be unable to attend." She smiled at the sleeping boy then shut the door with a soft click.

Kibum blinked awake at the click of the door then yawned, eyes thick with haze. He sat up on his elbow and gazed at his custom made 'Key' clock. 7:05, the neon lights flickered in the shape of a small key. A sigh escapes those pink lips as the raven haired boy slunk back into bed, obviously hoping he would've overslept.

An annoying ringing noise sounded off, causing him to groan and reach under his pillow.

'Kibummie, I'm almost there. Please be ready so we can call the catering, Dj and set up the decorations in the ball room. -One&OnlyFC;'

Kibum stretched out his texting hand and swiftly texted back. "Yah! You can't show up unannounced~ >.< water. I'll get ready on my own time. ~Key_toyour_Handcuffs(;'

'Aish, Kibum.. Don't be so y all the time. You told me to skip school Monday to help you set up so don't get your attitude on me. -One&OnlyFC;'

'I'll beat you with my spatula, I swear. ~Key_toyour_Handcuffs(;'

Oh how people loved to piss Kibum off just when he thought his day would be normal. He rolled out of bed and trudged to his bathroom to shower, shampoo then blow dry. He yawned again as he approached the glass shower door, taking a moment to gaze at his natural disheveled state.

"Ew, bed head.."

-
-


Soft thuds echoed throughout the small room. Breathless pants accumulated along with skin drenched sweat. Hypnotic music blared in the small ear buds as the young man moved to the beat. On his own accord, his body moved and contorted flawlessly. A smile of accomplishment graced the boys sweaty face. He made his body wave then began tutting to the beat of the song.

Jonghyun groaned at the small thumps on the other side of the room before turning on his side to face the window. Thankfully, the drapes were closed allowing no light. But the thumps were persistent so after a couple minutes, the brunette willed himself to wake.

Lazily, Jonghyun rubbed his eyes then gazed sleepily at the dancing Taemin. "Mmm... Taeminnie, why are you up soooooo early~?" Jonghyun whined, not wanting to be waken so early.

Although Fridays were the raptors favorite, he hating waking up to the practicing Taemin. Not that it bothered him that much. It was just that the day before he's officially free for the week, he has to wake early, which bothered.

"Jjong, I gotta practice~" Taemin panted, then turned his volume down slightly.

"Yeah, I know.." Jonghyun yawned then folded his arms behind his head, watching Taemin with a smile.

Taemin caught the stare then blushed. "Hyung don't watch~ It's makes me nervous.."

Jonghyun chuckled then watched as Taemin did one of his favorite dances. Mirotic.. "Taeminnie, you got better at that dance!" Jonghyun appraised, eyes filled with pride for his dongsaeng. "I'm proud~" he clapped his hands, then immediately stopped. He wasn't sure if his mom went to work yet.

"You're proud of me, hyung?" Taemin asked, doing a sharp spin before a large Cheshire grin plastered on his face.

Jonghyun nodded vigorously, "You're amazing~ We should form a band," he smiled while Taemin laughed. "Seriously! Me and Onew lead singers, you back up and our dancer!"

Taemin paused then stared at Jonghyun. "You'd let me dance, hyung?" he questioned, face emotionless.

The brunettes eyes widened in animation. "Of course! My little brother is pretty amazing. You and Eunhyuk hyung are comparable!" he smirked.

Taemin ripped off his ear plugs and iPod then threw it on his bed. He ran towards the grinning dinosaur and hopped on top of him in joy. He wrapped his arms around Jonghyun and inhaled his sweet scent before placing a chaste kiss on his cheek. He pulled back with a smile almost too big for his face. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Taemins waist with a broad grin.

"Thank you hyung! I've always wanted to dance for a group! And I'm comparable with Eunhyuk hyung!? That's awesometastic! Hyung, thank you so much~ Eunhyuk hyung is my inspiration.. Seeing him dance makes my heart accelerate! I really really really appreciate you Jonghyunnie~" Taemin cooed, swaying side to side on Jonghyuns lap. "I love you very much, hyung!"

Jonghyun smiled, "Yeah, I know." he chuckled then bit his lip. "Taeminnie, having you straddle me makes me feel very awkward and you're sweaty."

Taemin blushed deeply then rolled off him to rest beside him. "Sorry sorry, hyung.." he blushed a deeper scarlet before resting his head on Jonghyuns shoulder. "I really do love you, y'know.."

Jonghyun just smiled again, "And I love you, too, Taeminnie."

"Yeah.. I know.." Taemin said with twinkling eyes.

-
-


Minho raked his fingers through Kibums silky locks, enjoying how the strands felt in between his fingers. Kibum attentively scanned the catering lists, checking for all the foods his mother had ordered, then immediately after called to make sure the DJ was coming. Minho grabbed a list of decorations that they'd ordered then scanned a long list of people invited.

"Ooh, Jessica and Krystal aren't coming?" Minho asked, eyes locked on Kibums intense glitter covered cat eyes.

Kibum scoffed then rolled his eyes, "Hell no, why would I invite those s?"

Minho blinked. "They were suppose to go over their routine with me.."

Kibum chuckled to himself. "Oh really? Are you sure you're not into girls?"

The adonis shrugged then silently scanned over the next list. "Krystal and Jess are gorgeous.."was his only reply.

Kibums rolled his eyes, "Look, I don't care. If you're straight, you're straight." Kibum murmured lowly.

"Kibum, that shouldn't matter. I love you, remember that." Minho breathed against Kibums ear, tongue at the shell of his ear.

The high lighted boy just groaned, "Minho, we don't have to get married, remember that.." he whispered, preparing for what was to come..

Minho’s noise flared while his fists balled up. His onyx eyes scowled at the wall, gaze slowly fixating on Kibums smooth flawless face. The man grunted as he slapped Kibum swiftly across the face. As soon as he was smacked, Kibum grabbed the spot, eyes tearing due to the sheering pain it had caused. His hand trembled as he traced the outline of a hand on his cheek then slowly he took a deep breath and gazed at Minho.

Minho just smirked. "Oh Kibum dear, I love you and one day you will submit to me." he breathed, hands resting on Kibums upper thigh. Tightly, he squeezed Kibums thigh then trailed his fingers up the boys thigh until his fingers brushed a shining zipper.

Kibum gasped as it was slowly pulled down and his button was lazily undone. "M-Minho.. Y-you can't do that..."

Minho glared at him then chuckled, "And why not, my love?" he asked once Kibums Calvin Klein boxers were revealed.

"B-because we have to finish! Minho yeobo, you know I love you and I-I'm just not ready for that yet.. You understand, right?" Kibum spoke slowly, choosing each word precisely. Minho nodded in respect then leaned down to press a kiss to Kibums lips.

"Mmm, wear more cherry lip gloss Bummie.. It makes you taste so good.." Minho breathed against Kibums lips before kissing him tenderly. The diva just nodded, sobbing on the inside. "I'm sorry about that, my love.." he said, fingers tracing circles on his damaged spot.

"Y-yes, Minho yeobo.." Kibum said, bowing his head to hide the tears that fell. Quickly, he wiped them away, trying to avoid another slap.

A maid walked in with drinks and set them on a nearby table. "Master Kib-" When Kibum glanced up, the woman noticed the reddened mark on his cheek and gasped. "Master Kibum, w-what happened?" she asked, eyes filled with worry. Her eyes flickered between Minho and Kibum with suspicion. "Master Kibum, if you need anything - someone to talk to or console with - then I'm always on this hall.." she said, sparing a glance at Minho who smirked.

"You've done your job, now leave. Now." Minho said in a commanding voice, causing the small woman to flinch. "Bummie, I love you. Now go and fetch me some pocky from the store downtown."

The woman gaped at Minho. "Master Minho, you have two feet. You are an athlete, therefore, you should go get this young man a pack of pocky." she spoke in a motherly tone, eyes serious.

Minho let out a low chuckle, "Didn't I tell you, you were dismissed? Go away, now. Unless, you like living out on the sidewalks of downtown." he watches as the words stung the woman. Her eyes widened with fear and she quickly bowed and left with a yelp.

Kibum gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to punch the man. "Do I really have to get the pocky?"

A nod. "As my future wife, you must comply, my little Bummie.." Minho shot him a caring smile before placing a kiss to his forehead. "Now go."

Kibum did as he was told and rose. "Yes, Minho." he bowed with a smile then left. Why should he bow to him?

"Bastard.." Kibum breathed before he left.

-
-


Jonghyun called Onew to watch Taemin while he was gone to get some things from the local market. Being the easily bribed boy that he was, he agreed almost instantly. Plus, Taemin was excited to spend alone time with that obsessed chicken fiend.

Brunette hair bounced in the wind as Jonghyun walked down the crowded streets. Woman and men bumped him and pushed him, but that was expected in the busy city of Seoul. Several people hummed and murmured unintelligible things as Jonghyun walked. Some important business calls while others were things that could be dealt with at home in private. He always wondered why people talked about their private lives in public..

Almond eyes shifted from the citizens to the clear blue sky. There was not a cloud in the sky on this fine Friday morning. Not even a speckle of white intruded on the vibrant blue. The color reflected in Jonghyuns sparkling eyes. Everything appeared beautiful in those chocolate eyes. Even the dirtiest and most putrid things... But that was just who he was..

When he arrived at the store, a smile graced his lips. He pushed open the doors and inhaled the fresh fruits near the door. He had to get pocky, banana milk and chicken. First the pocky since it was the easiest thing to find.

When he turned the corner on the aisle, he bumped into something - someone.

"Aish! Watch where you're go-" Kibum paused mid sentence and gazed up at the bewildered and shocked Jonghyun. "Oh, it's you." A small immediately formed on his pink lips. "Hey Jonghyun."

It took a minute to process he'd just bumped into Kibum. "Oh, sorry!" he bowed and apologized before reaching a hand out to the boy. Kibum just shrugged.

"It's okay.. It's not that big of a deal really..." Kibum smiled then retrieved his box of pocky.

Jonghyun smiled broadly. "Oh, okay then. Whoa! Kibum your face.." Jonghyun gasped, fingers caressing the red spot. Kibum unconsciously leaned into his hand. "What happened?"

Kibum smacked his hand away. "N-nothing! I'm fine.." he whispered, missing the soothing hand on his heated skin. "Well, I really have to go. Minho and I are preparing for the party tomorrow, so I'll see you there?"

Jonghyun just smiled in return. "Yeah, we'll be there. C-can I sit beside you?"

Kibum giggled then tilted his head and gave a bright smile, "May I ask why, Mr. Kim Jonghyun?"

"I just wanted to sit with someone I know." Jonghyun said and Kibum rolled his eyes in disappointment.

"Okay, that's cool.." Kibum trailed off, biting his lip. "But really, I have to go.."

Jonghyun frowned, "Why are you in such a rush, Kibum ah?"

Kibum sighed, "I'm sorry. But if one of my guardians finds me with you, they'll probably arrest you no matter what I say."

"Oh, well I think you should just live a little.."

"That is none of your business, Mr. Kim Jonghyun." Kibum stated with a roll of his eyes. "I'm leaving now. Goodbye."

Jonghyun grabbed his wrist. "Kibum ah, have you dreamed of hanging out without your guardians watching your every move?"

Kibum tugged his hand off, "Let me go. Like I said, that's none of your business. Now stop asking me personal questions. I don't know you at all, you could be some stalker.."

"But-"

With that Kibum stormed off, obviously displeased by Jonghyuns words. "What an idiot! A stupid idiot! Not even considering what he was saying before he spoke.. Aish! So annoying.."

-
-


When Kibum made it home, a figure was sitting on the marble counter in the kitchen. Onyx eyes observed Kibums every move. His eyes scanned the pocky box then paused on Kibums flushed cheeks. Midnight black eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Kibummie, come straight to the kitchen."

Kibum groaned then marched to the kitchen, perching himself right beside Minho. "Yes, yeobo?"

"Your face is flushed also, you're home later than you should be." Minho said quickly, eyes glinting darkly. "10 minutes late to be exact." the man flexed his athletic arms, then cracked his neck before connecting his eyes with Kibum.

The divas eyebrows pulled together, "Yeobo, I was stuck in the crowd.."

Minho thought for a moment, "Was there a wait at the store?" Kibum nodded quickly. "I suppose that's reasonable.." he pressed his lips against Kibums neck then roughly bit down making Kibum yelp loudly. "Mmm.. You like that?"

A maid lazily walked into the kitchen upon hearing the yelp, eyes scanning the kitchen. Her eyes paused on the adonis roughly on Master Kibums neck. She panicked and shifted on her feet, unsure if she felt aroused or disgusted and worried. She locked eyes with Kibum and nervously cleared , knowing had bad Minho’s temper could be.

"E-excuse, Master Kibum.." She said quickly, Minho paused then pressed a kiss against the newly forming mark. "Your mother called and said you need to be in bed before 9 so you will not get wrinkles."

"What a .." Kibum murmured, fingers rubbing at the pulsing mark.

-
-


Jonghyun went home with thoughts of the diva in his mind. Was he bipolar or something? Kibum seemed fine before he started sating his curiosity. It was just a question, it wasn't like he had expected an answer in the first place. But such a reaction out of Kibum.. It seemed for completely unnatural for the beautiful boy...

Some reason, seeing that smile out of place made Jonghyuns heart ache. But when Kibum smiled, his heart clenched and skipped a few beats. That smile he had was blinding.. The way that glitter made his eyes glow.. How the asymmetrical hair made him look edgy and fierce.. That gorgeous silky smooth milky skin that he'd thankfully gotten to touch.. Even when he rolled his eyes, it was all too much for Jonghyun..

He paused just outside his house, hearing shouts from inside. Jonghyuns eyebrows pulled together into a straight line. He quietly unlocked the door then slid inside, shoes swiftly removed, he crept inside the living room area.

"Oh.. Onew~" Taemin moaned.

Jonghyuns eye twitched as he took in the scene. Onew was pressed tightly against the wall with his eyes sealed shut, while Taemin was on his knees with his head and hands near Onew's crotch area. Taemins hand made jerking movements that made Jonghyun wanna puke then faint get back up and watch like a voyeur.

"Gosh Onew... I-it's so big.." Taemin groaned, hand moving faster.

Onews face scrunched in distaste. "Dammit.. Tae... J-just stop.. I can do it in the bathroom.."

"Hyung~" Taemin whined, "I can help you faster.."

"Stop that, you naughty boy!" Jonghyun shouted, pointing to Taemin who innocently glanced back.

Taemin blinked then glanced at Onew who just shrugged. "Hy-hyung, what are you talking about?" he asked, a small cloth in his hand. Jonghyuns eyes glued to Onews jeans which had a spot of barbeque on them.

"O-oh god.." Jonghyun said, gripping the chair for support.

"Jjong, what is up with you?" Onew asked, quirking an eyebrow before pulling Taemin to his feet.

Taemin eyes widened in horror and he tugged on Onews sleeve. "Hy-hyung.. I-I think that he thinks I was, y'know.."

Onew blinked twice. Taemin acted like he was bobbing his head and used his hand to make fast paced jerking movement. "Oh! That.." Onew blushed deeply then gazed else where other than Taemins tempting lips.

Jonghyun slowly lay on the couch. "I'm going insane.. Oh no.."

Onew just chuckled nervously, making the atmosphere even more awkward. "Jjong.." Onew spoke in his calm soothing voice, "Are you okay?"

Jonghyun glanced up at him then watched as Taemin sat in their mothers rocking chair. He leaned close to Onew before he begun. "Hyung.. I swear he was giving you a b-job! And he was and groaning! And, and-"

Onew placed a finger to Jonghyuns lips, silencing him. "Shh.. Just go to sleep, this is all just a dream araso?" Jonghyun nodded dreamily.

"Just a dream, right hyung?" Jonghyun yawned then pointed a table near the door. "Mmm.. Chicken, milk and pocky is over there.."

Onew pepped up then quickly sprinted to the chicken, "Yo, Tae! Chicken eating contest?"

"You know it, hyung!" Taemin shouted, running towards the kitchen with the obsessed chicken maniac.

"I'm going crazy.." Jonghyun muttered to himself, eyes staring at the ceiling.

Diagonals and swirls filled Jonghyuns hazy eyes. Those sparkling eyes and tight skinny jeans.. Oh yes, indeed.

He must be going crazy..

Here is the new chapter~ :33 kekeke, I hope you enjoyed it!! The party comes next chapter! It'll be in two parts so it isn't so long~ :33 You have to pay very close attention to next chapter! >:D all the details are important~ Especially in part 2! Part 2 is the most important ;D Aish.. I'm rambling~ :33 I hope you enjoyed, my loves;; <3