Jonghyun grunted as he yanked with all his strength, "Look at me, Kibum." he breathed, slowly those feline eyes complied. "I won't." he said, eyes overflowing with sincerity.

Love is Strange...

Loooong Chapppieee~

The next morning, Jonghyun woke up early. He had decided to skip school again to try to earn some more money. He glanced over at the opposite of the room at the younger boy. Taemin lay peacefully on his sky blue pillow, lips slightly parted. His dark hair fell into his eyes as he changed positions.

Taemin was like his little brother. When he went to perform on the streets one day, he spotted the boy crouched in an alley crying his eyes out. He looked so pitiful and young, and it made Jonghyun feel bad. Therefore;  he ran over an offered a hand to the boy, hesitantly asking what was wrong. Taemin had said his parents had been in a car wreck, unfortunately they died leaving Taemin to fend for himself. Jonghyun had brought him home, and his mother accepted the boy like he was her own son...

Silently, the brunette crept to the bed across the room. A hand darted out to the little dark strands from his face, biting his lip slightly when he stirred. "Taeminnie, moms home all day today.. I'll be out earning us some money... When I get enough I'll buy you that dancing DVD you wanted.." he brushed a kiss past his forehead then smiled slightly.

He retrieved a towel and shampoo, but stopped abruptly when he heard a small groan. He glanced over his shoulder then smiled warmly.

"Mmm.. Good morning, hyung.." Taemin smiled slightly then yawned. "Can I come with you today?" he questioned, eyes hazy from sleep.

Jonghyun leaned against the door frame then shook his head, "You have school remember. You're 17, you need an education.."

"Hyung, you're 20, you could use an education, too." Taemin stated matter of factly.

The brunette chuckled, "We'll talk about this later, I gotta shower and get ready."

-
-


Kibum woke on his own accord, yawning slightly. He blinked, eyes still hazy from sleep, as he gazed around the room. Everything was neat and proper, as it should be. No clothes on the floor, no posters of his idols, nor did he have pictures of his family on the walls. He had everything everyone wanted, yet he didn't want any of it. He would give it all up to just be normal..

With wealth came responsibilities. He had to ace all of his tests and quizzes, as expected from his parents. He had to attend all his classes and tutoring after school everyday or he'd be disowned. He had to respect teachers and other students, and that meant no expressing feelings or how he felt. No freedom. No rights. His life had been planned for him. No dreams. He couldn't even decide who he wanted to date, let alone marry.

Dictation. That was his life. His life as a Kim. A fashion and ocean liners son. Amazing clothes and luxury cruises. In style fashion and the ability to go on cruises whenever he wanted. But like that mattered. He wanted a life. He wanted to have a true responsibility. A chance to make a mistake and learn from it.

Was that allowed? Of course not.

"Master Kim, it's time to get up. School starts in 30 minutes. Your father says you will have a cruise set up for break in a week." the maid smiled kindly. "Please do as you're told, Master Kim."

Kibum felt like screaming. Nothing was worse than having people call you 'Master'. Master... He was no ones master.. "I'm not your master, you're much older than I am. That's disrespectful, noona." he smiled at her. "Call me Kibum."

"That is unacceptable, Master Kim." she sighed, "Why must you be so difficult?"

"When I decide to run away from home, don't come looking for me." Kibum murmured, crossing his arms.

"Master Kim, the guards will go searching for you, there's not many places to hide here in the city. Remember that."

Kibum rolled his eyes. "Dismissed."

-
-


After showering, Jonghyun walked out from the bathroom and back into his shared room. Taemin lay up in bed, head resting against the wall. The brunette bit his lip as he stared at the boy.

"Taeminnie, what's wrong?" Jonghyun asked, resting his head against the door frame.

Taemin glanced up and sighed, tears threatening to fall. "I-I feel useless hyung.. I wanna help.. I-I feel bad for i-intruding on Umma and hyungs life. I can do it, too. I can dance f-for money, hyung. I can.." his eyes were wide and filled with seriousness.

"No.. We're taking care of you, don't worry about that. You're my little brother, okay Taeminnie? I take care of you, you don't have to take care of me. I'm fine." he smiled reassuringly.

Taemin nodded slowly. He had him with 'little brother'. Taemin saw Jonghyun as his mentor and older brother. Every time Jonghyun referred to him as 'little brother' made his heart warm. Every since that fateful night, it was rare he would feel warm and tingly inside. But those two little words. Those two words meant everything to the raven haired boy.

"Have fun then, hyung. Hwaiting!" he smiled brightly as he wished his hyung the best. "Bring back banana milk, araso?" he did his eye smile making Jonghyun squeal.

"Aigoo~ So cute~" Jonghyun cooed, wanting to pinch his tinting cheeks.

"Ehh... Yah, hyung stop being a e~" Taemin whined with a pout. "I'm not a baby, so no 'Aigoo~' araso?"

Jonghyuns almond eyes lit up, a broad smile gracing his lips. "But Taeminnie~ You are a baby~ You're my baby~" he snickered as Taemin blushed wildly.

"Yah! Just go~" Taemin whined, hiding his face underneath his covers.

-
-


Minutes later, Jonghyun walked toward a new spot he'd discovered a couple days ago. It was near the railing by the ocean. If you lean over the rail, you can view the beautiful crystal clear sea water. Which attracts a lot of citizens and visitors. He sat on a cement step right under a rail and pulled out his guitar and began to strum.

"Juliette, I’ll give you my soul... Juliette, please accept me... Juliette, sweetly, a little more sweeter... Whisper my serenade~" he played on his guitar, already attracting some people. He nodded his head to the beat, a smile gracing his lips. "Sweet addiction, burning temptation... Even though your lips are bitter poison... I’m Romeo! Your knight in shining armor.."

Girls squealed as he sang and play while men gave dirty jealous stares, some just huffed.. Giggles and squeals distracted his playing, causing his mind to spin. His eyes shot open as he gazed at the girls and boys that stood around him.

"I can't focus.." he whispered, eyes locking on a girl.

She giggled, "Sorry oppa." she apologized with a bow.

"It's alright." he winked playfully causing numerous girls to giggle and take pictures.

An hour had passed since he'd sat there. Seconds passed hurriedly while minutes came and went. Soon it was about noon time. And the boy was getting pretty thirsty. Being the man that he was, he refused to go home and decided to take a quick nap. Plus, all the bystanders seemed to have gone to work.

He grabbed his case and walked to a bench nearby and laid down. The case lay on the ground while the guitar rested tightly over his chest. Slowly, his eyes fluttered to a close. Sleep overtook his body quicker than expected. Vivid colors and images filled his mind, even fantasies.

Suddenly, a shriek echoed throughout the seemingly vacant lot. Jonghyuns eyes blinked to the sunlight, which he quickly covered his eyes with a hand. Loud clatter echoed nearby and a loud steel against metal sound erupted. Pants of frustration and a groan of anger sounded off around him, making his eyebrows pull together.

He sat up, placing his guitar carefully on the bench, then gaze at a figure which had climbed over the railing. Milky white hands gripped the railing tightly, causing his knuckles to redden. Jonghyun heard sobs from the railing and he gasped. Hurriedly, he ran towards the figure, which was clad in uniform and gulped.

"H-hi there.." Jonghyun breathed, eyes scanning the male uniform in front of him. Midnight hair fluttered in the wind, exposing purple-ish red-ish high lights in the front.

The boy huffed, "S-stay back.." the voice warned. "I'll jump, I swear I will.." the voice breathed. An accent was clearly there.. Mokpo.. No.. Daegu! Yes, Daegu..

"Don't do that, you'll regret it as soon as you let go.." Jonghyun coaxed, slowly walking a bit closer to the boy. "Just turn around and climb back over, everything will be okay."

"You don't understand my situation!" the boy yelled, staring down at the thrashing water below him. He felt his heartbeat accelerate at the sight. "No one understands.."

Jonghyun leaned against the railing, trying to get a peak at the unstable boy. "I'll try to understand, all you need is a good listener. I'm a little slow sometimes, but I can give you advice." he tried again.

The latter glanced at Jonghyun with wide cat-like eyes. The boy had the most beautiful milky white skin he'd ever seen, along with a perfect jaw line and high cheek bones. The way his hair blew into his eyes, making the stare more intense. He gazed back down at the water and sighed in defeat.

"I just want to end things. Make things easier for myself..." he murmured almost silently.

"May I at least know your name, hm?" Jonghyun asked curiously, wanting to know the gorgeous boys name.

The boy scoffed. "Everyone seems to know me.. Kim Kibum, son of famous fashion designer, Kim Gwiboon and my father owns an ocean liner, Kim Kiduk. Ugh.. I don't want to talk about them! They piss me off.." he rolled his eyes then gazed at the brunette. "Who are you?"

"Unwealthy obviously.. I don't deserve to tell you my name. You're so much more aristocratic than I am." Jonghyun sighed deeply then placed his hand on top of Kibums in comfort.

"So many limitations to live up to. So much homework and extra activities after school and at home.. I'm expected to make 98's and above on all my quizzes and tests. I'm meant to be a prodigy. An heir to take over my mother or fathers job. Why can't I be normal?" Kibum noticed he blurted out basically all his life story.

Jonghyun nodded in regard. He ran his fingers through his brunette hair then let out a whistle. "That's a pretty good explanation. But think about it. So many would miss you. Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't want this. I come from a poor family. But I never wished I could die. You can deal with things if you stay strong. Look, I'll help you down and help you through it, araso?"

Kibum gulped then nodded. Ever so slowly, he turned around and grabbed hold of Jonghyuns hand. He took it tightly in his own and smiled slightly at the warmth. When he lifted a leg, his dress shoe caused him to slip from the rail. He let out a scream as Jonghyun was his only life line. If he let go, he'd be gone forever. Jonghyun grunted as he tried to pull Kibum up, failing due to Kibums dress shoes.

"Yah! I need some help here, K-Kibum ah.. C-come on.. H-help pull yourself up.." Jonghyun said, eyes wide as they stared down into Kibums panicky eyes.

"P-please! Don't drop me!" Kibum shouted, eyes clenched tightly shut.

Jonghyun grunted as he yanked with all his strength, "Look at me, Kibum." he breathed, slowly those feline eyes complied. "I won't." he said, eyes overflowing with sincerity.

He nodded then kicked off his dress shoes. He pressed the tip of his toes against a crook in the wall then placed a knee securely on the cement with a grunt. He stood on his feet on the opposite side of the rail and was hoisted up in the air. A warm surface broke his fall, and he was thankful for that.

Jonghyun hissed as his back and head roughly hit the cement. When his eye lids fluttered open, they met with Kibums flawless face. They stayed like that, blinking furiously at each other. Seconds passed before anyone spoke.

"Th-thank you very much.." Kibum whispered, breath tickling Jonghyun lips. Jonghyun rolled them over with a small smile. His asymmetric hair blew in his eyes as he gazed at the brunette.

"You're very welcome, Kibum ah."

Yells erupted from a few feet away from them, causing Jonghyun to tilt his head in confusion. Men with guns, and several police officers ran towards their location. Kibum groaned from under Jonghyun. The brunette rose to his feet, pulling Kibum up with him.

A tall raven haired man grabbed Kibum by the wrist, then gripped his waist tightly. While this happened, cops pressed Jonghyun roughly against the railing, hand cuffs tightly cuffed around his wrists. He glanced back at Kibum with wide, fear filled eyes. Kibum just stared back apologetically.

"Sir, what did you do to Mr. Kim?" an officer asked, toying with the gun in it's holster.

The tall black haired Adonis walked over and towered above the brunette. "What did you do to my Kibummie?" the man asked, deep voice booming throughout his body making him shiver.

"Nothing! I swear! I-I helped him.." Jonghyun glanced back, eyes desperate.

"Ah, yes!" Kibum agreed with wide eyes. "I almost fell, and he helped me." he nodded as if to convince himself. Well, it was partially true. "Minho, he saved me."

Minho nodded then held his hand up. The officers quickly unlocked the cuffs, stepping away from the brunette. Minho walked closer to Jonghyun and smiled slightly. "Ah, well then. Good job, Mr..."

"Umm.. J-Jonghyun.. K-Kim.. Jonghyun..." the boy stuttered out nervously.

Kibum smiled, and Jonghyun noticed. "Kim Jonghyun.." he repeated in a whisper, owning a grin from the latter.

Minho smiled then reached in his pocket, pulling out numerous bills, handing them to Jonghyun. "For saving Kibum." he said, placing the money in his hand.

Jonghyun knew deep down he shouldn't accept this money. But he knew he needed it. He had technically earned it, so that meant he deserved it.. He could buy Taemin that DVD and several others with this money. It would be extra money for groceries and Taemins college fund.

Jonghyun bowed, "Araso. Thank you very much.." Jonghyun smiled and Minho rested a hand on his head with a nod.

They were all about to leave with Kibum stopped them. He smiled kindly at Jonghyun. "We're having a huge dinner this weekend at my house and you're invited."

Jonghyuns eyes bulged along with Minho’s. "Kibummie, he's not of our stature..."

Kibum rolled his eyes, ignoring the man. He reached in his back pocket and handed Jonghyun a number and directions. "Please come.." he whispered in his ear.

"C-can my friends and mom come, too?" Jonghyun asked, eyes still bulging from pure astonishment.

Kibum nodded. "Of course, the more the less boring." he shrugged then walked off with the others. He made sure to cast a smile back at Jonghyun.

Alright! I write long chappies, I hope that's okay? :33 kekeke, comments are loved <3