"Are you saying you want the chicken , too!?" Jonghyuns almond eyes widened

Love is Strange...

Around noon time, when Taemin had came back from school and his mother was off for the day, he decided to explain where he was yesterday. Taemins eyebrows pulled together as the brunette pulled him into the kitchen. His mother just wore a confused expression

During their state of confusion, Jonghyun felt nothing but euphoria. He'd saved someone, made money from his guitar and singing and gotten invited to a mansion. At least, he assumed it was a mansion... With that kind of money, they had to have some sort of mansion, right? That didn't matter. Kibum. Kim Kibum. Extremely wealthy, but completely selfless. Why was he like that? Jonghyun only pondered that question. He was used to snobby rich people, not confused and wanting suicide rich people..

Once all seated at the kitchen table. Eyes fell upon Jonghyun making him blush slightly. "W-well, we don't have to worry about making dinner for this weekend." he smiled slightly.

"Yah~ Hyung, do we have enough money for take out?" Taemin asked with a blink on uncertainty.

Their mother narrowed her eyes at her son, "Taeminnie, I think he means something completely different, am I correct?"

Jonghyun nodded vigorously. "It's hard to explain.. But you've heard of Kim Kibum, right?"

His mother sighed sorrowfully then nodded. "The wealthy heir of the fashion designer and the one whose father owns that ocean liner?" Jonghyun nodded with bright, twinkling eyes. "What about the young man?"

"We're going to his house this weekend for dinner~" Jonghyun almost shrieked in excitement.

Taemins eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "R-really, hyung!?"

"We can't accept that, Jjong dear." she whispered, tempted by the idea.

Taemin took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Junghee Umma, please? I've never been to a mansion before~" he sung with a wide and bright aegyo smile.

"I don't know.."

Jonghyun pulled his puppy dog eyes with a pout, "Yeah, Junghee Umma~ Pwease?" he asked blinking continuously.

"You look like you have turrets." Taemin murmured then went back to smiling. "No ones as cute as Taeminnie~" Taemin cooed to their mom. "Right Umma~ Umma neomu yeppeo~" he sung, remembering the song Jonghyun had written.

"Aigoo~ Taeminnie~" she cooed, pinching his cheeks tightly. "My Taeminnie is adorable."

Jonghyun pouted seriously this time. "Umma, I'm not adorable?" he asked, chocolate eyes wide and watery.

She shook her head, "Taeminnie is too cute!" she placed a kiss on his forehead then smiled at Jonghyun. "You're handsome, sweetie. Don't be discouraged."

"Yeah, sure.."

-
-


The Kim’s called SM Academy and explained Kibums condition. Apparently, he had a slightly sprained ankle. The school officials wished the brunette the best, but offered to send home homework and all his missed assignments. Mrs. Kim smiled at Kibum and slung a sleek leather black and pink dress at him with a large smile.

"Kibum, please try this on." Mrs. Kim commanded, fingers creeping under Kibums shirt, pulling it swiftly over his head. "Kibum. This will not work unless you cooperate."

A sigh escaped heart shaped pink lips as he stood to pull down his satin pajama pants. His mother helped slide the dress over his head, then set it in place on his thin body. The way the leather dress fit his slim body made him appear curvy, curvier than most girls his age. He had nice hips with a nice curvy bottom. His chest was flat and smooth and he had the most admired milky skin. When Mrs. Kim slid on a pair of 3 inch heels, Kibum sighed deeply.

"Stand, please." she smiled brightly as he complied. "Turn."

Kibum rolled his eyes then spun around, the leather rubbed against his skin making him wince slightly. Leather didn't feel good when it'd brush against your skin, especially if you wore it as much as Kibum did. Mrs. Kim admired Kibum from head to toe, admiring every inch of his body, except the lack of s the dress required.

"Honey, you lack s." Mrs. Kim clicked her tongue then ran her fingers along the leather material. "But it suits you. Alright, off." she ordered, helping him remove the tight fitting material.

"Gwiboon, err, Umma.. We have some guests for our dinner this weekend." Kibum stated with a small smile.

Mrs. Kim raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at the boy. "Ah, really? Minho ssi and his parents decided to accompany us? Maybe those lovely Jung sisters?" she glanced at her manicured nails before glancing at her Louis vuitton watch.

"Oh no, Minho said he'd come, but definitely not those ty Jung sisters." he had whispered the ty part since his mother saw some sort of 'potential' in the girls.

"So Minho ssi and whom?" she asked, impatiently tapping her foot against the carpeted floor.

Kibum shrugged then pretended to glance at his nails. "Just someone named Jonghyun and his family and friends, nothing that'll interest you."

"Jonghyun ah, family and friends. Is Jonghyun that new boy at the Academy everyone’s talking about? The one whose mother is a high fashion model? She could wear my material." Mrs. Kim smirked. "Business and more money for the family. You make very interesting decisions. You'll be so successful in the future!"

Kibum snickered at how excited he'd gotten his mother. He always liked to defy her, because she always wanted him to do as ordered. "Mother, no that's not him. Jonghyun is the man I met on the streets." he smiled broadly and ran his fingers through his silky hair. Mrs. Kim’s mouth gaped wide open making Kibum huff. "Shut your mouth mother, you're allowing flies." he smiled sweetly then slid back on his t-shirt.

"Are you implying a poor, unwealthy man and his family come to our party?" Mrs. Kim placed her fingers to her temples. "Kibum ah, you know I dislike this, yet you make me suffer anyway."

A shrug of annoyance. "Oh hush mother, you just don't want me to live."

Mrs. Kim took Kibums hands in hers and squeezed tightly. "Kibum ah, I want you to be successful in life. To fulfill all those dreams you have in store. I want you to achieve those goals. Do you understand that, my darling?"

Kibum pursed his lips. What a lie... What dreams? My only dreams are to be free of you two. "Oh, of course mother. Thank you oh so very much." he murmured in sarcasm. "Just go, I have make up and things to plan for this weekend. Send someone to bring me a bottle of water or something.. I have a headache mom, thanks."

"I'm doing what is best for your future, Kibum. Do you not accept that?" Mrs. Kim asked, pursing her lips. "You're my only child and I want your future to be bright."

You're trying to put me into an early grave.. "Yes, mother. I understand. But I really do have things to do. Be a dear, and relax for me." he gave a kind smile and rolled his eyes as soon as she turned for the door.

'I'm doing what is best for your future, Kibum.' Yeah, whatever. 'I want you to be successful in life, to fulfill all those dreams you have in store.' Please, you don't even know me, nor would you accept who I am. 'You're my only child and I want your future to be bright.' And? Do you know my future. Do you know what I'm striving for? No? That's what I thought...

A horrible headache he'd received from that persistent woman. He loved her, of course he did. Her act though, he didn't love that. His parents didn't really care about him, he accepted that a long time ago. They're too busy with business and money making, barely having anytime to focus on him. The maids were the only thing remotely close to family. The only family he had left that he even considered family was his grandmother. She understood him and felt absolutely sorry for him, even offered for him to stay with her. His parents didn't allow it sadly..

"Master Kim, your water." the maid said from the door, laying a glass of water on his night stand.

"I'm not your master, y'know. I don't own you or anything." Kibum murmured. "Did you bring any pills."

The woman nodded, "Yes, master Kim." Kibum scowled at her as she pulled out a bottle of pills, handing it to him.

He nodded with a small smile. "Thank you." he drunk some water before popping in the pill, swallowing it quickly, eager to end this annoyed mood.

"I'll be going. Mr. Kim hopes you feel better. He will be gone for the Bahamas today while Mrs. Kim will leave for Paris. We will take good care of you Master Kim."

"Could this day get any worse.." he murmured. "Look, please stop calling me 'master' araso? It's getting on my nerves! You're making this worse for me." he gritted his teeth together then placed a hand dramatically over his forehead. "I need to shower, please go."

"Ah, yes of course, Master Kim."

With a roll of eyes, Kibum reached for his cell phone underneath his pillow. Quickly, he found Minho’s number and texted it.

'I'm in hell, I swear to it. T.T -KeyDivaExtraodinair<3'

'Aish, Kibummie, I'm in class~ >.< Araso, why do you say that? -FlamingCharismaMinho;D'

'Mothers giving me hell with the 'I'm doing what's best for you' thing.. T.T Aish, only I know what's best for me~ :33 -KeyDivaExtraodinair<3'

'Mother and Father know what’s best, trust me (; I've got so many scholarships already for soccer, basketball and football. Even some in America. (: Father decided what things I should practice for and now this. I'm a star, Kibummie. Listen to your parents, ;D -FlamingCharismaMinho;D'

Kibum rolled his eyes, 'You're just like them, hm? <.< I thought you of all people, my boyfriend, would understand me.. ._. but you don't T.T cya -KeyDivaT.T'

Swiftly, he shut off his phone and threw it across the bed. He pulled his covers over his head then sighed deeply. Beautiful eyes fluttered close on their own accord. Numerous thoughts filled his cluttered mind. Whether it was his persistent mother or his father that ignores him. But that one thought made his reverie dream like.

Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun, to be exact. Those large puppy dog eyes and those full pink lips that twisted when he stared at Kibum. That beautiful head of brunette hair. Soft, silky brunette hair that seemed to tousle in even the slightest of breeze. That slightly tanner skin that contrasted with his pale. The warmth. Whether it was his touch or his body. He was short, but well built and handsome. Very handsome. No way he could be free like him though.. Young and carefree in the world. Only using his guitar to make money.

Kibum wanted that.

He wanted a natural life.

A life he could control himself.

A life without Minho and his parents.

Freedom.

That's what he wanted. Aimed for. His goal...

Was it achievable? He sighed, not sure of the answer...

-
-


"Onew~ You chicken boy! Come over, I gotta tell you something~" Jonghyun sung into the phone, humming a melody that had been stick in his mind for a while now.

Onew sighed on the other end, "Parents want me to help with the store, maybe later?"

"We've got fresh chicken on the table," Jonghyun inhaled audibly then moaned slightly, hearing the whimper from the other end. "Taeminnie and I will just eat it alone then. Maybe some other time?"

"Oh no! I'll come, be there in less than 10 minutes! B-but what kind of chicken?" Onew asked, voice raspy.

Jonghyun snickered. He got him! "Oh, you naughty boy. Leave that to the imagination." He mentally saw Onew blush in embarrassment.

"Oh yes! The imagination. I'll get more pleasu-"

"Yeah, okay. Ew. Don't go into detail.." Jonghyun muttered into the phone, Taemin tried to press his ear against it, but pouted when he heard nothing. "Taeminnies mind is gonna be corrupted, so I'll just hang up now.. Araso? Bye, you big boy~" Jonghyun teased, noting he'd be slapped by a chicken drumstick when Onew came over.

Taemin gazed up at Jonghyun, eyes twinkling in curiosity. A small crept onto his pale pink lips as Jonghyun wrapped his arms around his torso. Though Jonghyun was older, Taemin was taller. The younger had to rest his head on Jonghyuns shoulder to even out their heights. Jonghyun playfully ran his fingers up Taemins spine making him squeak.

"J-jong.." Taemin breathed against the olders ear.

Jonghyun snickered silently to himself, "Mmm, yes Minnie?"

"S-stop.." Taemin whimpered, those fingers ghosting up and down his spin.

"Araso, araso." he pulled back with a devious grin then held his hands up in defense.

"Y-you really like skin ship.." Taemin breathed, still feeling the tingle sensation on his spine those warm fingers had caused.

Jonghyun nodded vigorously. "I'm the king of skin ship, Taeminnie." he smiled enthusiastically.

Taemin giggled, "I can tell hyung." he smiled slightly then smiled at Jonghyun. "So... What were you and Onew hyung talking about?"

Jonghyun his imaginary beard in contemplation. "Ah, I'll corrupt your seemingly innocent mind."

"Hyung, you're using big words that you don't understand..."

"So? It sounds sophisticated! Y'know, intelligent, people are into the smart folks." he grinned childishly then trailed his fingers up Taemins arms.

"Tell me~"

"Just chicken and Onews life." Jonghyun shrugged with a suggestive wink.

Taemin pursed his lips, "What's that mean?"

"He's obsessive, you know that. He even dumped that one guy and those couple girls for chicken, kinda freaky actually.." Jonghyun scratched his head then grinned.

"Onew hyung is weird~" Taemin blushed slightly. "B-but he's.. Y'know.."

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. "No.. I don't know.."

"Onew hyung is very sweet and stuff.." Taemin began fiddling with his thumbs, making him appear like a small child.

Jonghyun blinked in confusion then tilted his head, almond eyes bright. "What? Onew is a chicken obsessed man who has an addiction to chicken !" Jonghyuns hand shot to his mouth as if to push the words back in.

Taemin pouted, "O-Onew hyung wouldn't do that! I-I know him that much.. He's too innocent and smiley and heartwarming."

"Are you saying you want the chicken , too!?" Jonghyuns almond eyes widened, his hands shot to his head as he paced back and forth. "Taeminnie, no~ That's the dark side! All it is, is a bunch of weird after little chickies to make eggs!" his face scrunched up. "Ehh, does that only sound wrong to me?" he raised an eyebrow at Taemin who stared at him like he was retarded.

"Hyung, you're really slow.." he breathed, snickering.

About 5 minutes had passed when the duo heard the ring ding dong of the door bell followed by continuous knocking on the door. The door bell sounded off again and Taemin smiled in enthusiasm. Immediately, he knew it was that amazingly cute Onew. The one that made him smile unconsciously even when he was thinking about the accident..

He opened the door with a v-sign and a lopsided smile in an attempt to look y, instead looking absolutely adorable. Onew smiled then unlaced his shoes, he stood and shrugged out of them only to trip and fall forward. Taemin caught his wrists and held him, almost falling himself from a sudden wave of laughter. He steadied Onew before clutching his stomach tightly, giggles formed before full out laughter erupted. Onew just shook his head in sadness.

He wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulder before escorting them into the living room where Jonghyun was hopping around back and forth. The scent of strawberries filled the air, making Onew sigh. Where was the chicken scent? The aroma of that crispy, greasy chicken?

"Jonghyun ah! Where's the damn chicken!?" Onew just about shrieked, making Taemin stare at him in disbelief.

Jonghyun stopped dancing and waved. He wiped away the pink milk mustache then smiled widely. "Onew~ My chicken obsessed bestie~ The chicken is in the kitchen on the stove!" he pointed to the kitchen and stared at Taemin and Onew. Oddly, they look good togeth- No! Not his little Taeminnie! "Taeminnie, come sit with me.. On the couch.. We can.. Watch a movie.."

Onew chuckled. "Jonghyun, you sound like a creepy old ert like that! Pausing during a sentence making it freaky." Onew glanced at Taemin who smiled dreamily up at him. "Taemin, I brought some banana milk. But you look kinda sick.."

Taemin came back to reality and shook his head, "Oh no, hyung! I'm fine honest!" he held up a hand as he promised.

Jonghyun mind whirled as he gazed at the two again. Ehh.. No way.. "Taemin~ Hurry~"

After Onew had a plate full of chicken, he began smacking. "Soo.." He his fingers, mouth covered in grease. "Washt so impwootan?" he smiled, a piece of chicken loosely hanging from his mouth.

Taemin scrunched up his nose at the sight, "We're going to dinner this weekend and you're invited."

Onew smiled brightly then chewed some chicken in his mouth. "Tats so fawntasic!" He shrieked, a piece of chicken flew and hit Jonghyun in the eye causing him to yelp and hop from his seat.

"My eye! Oh my gosh! I'm gonna die! Toxic chicken piece in the eye!"

Taemin watched his hyung with bewilderment then gazed at Onew. "We're invited to Kim Kibum hyungs mansion~ You, me, Umma and hyung." He smiled a 100 watt smile. "I wanna sit with you, hyung."

Onew nodded then offered a piece of chicken, shrugging when Taemin denied it. "Mo for me den~" he turned to the childishly stomping Jonghyun then winked in his direction.

Here's the next chappie~ :33 sorry if they're too long! I can shorten them! :33