A Room In My Heart

Infinite Oneshots

Your heart were bouncing, you saw a guy coming out from the airport. "omo, he is so handsome" you said it softly. "AHH, oppa" the girls were screamming all alone.

He was now a singer and a rapper. Then he saw you standing away from him, and walked towards you slowly, "omo, is he walking to me??" your face turn red. "annyeong" he said.

"ehh, annyeong" you were shrivering. "i am hoya!!! what is your name??" he asked. "i am _____" you said. But then the girls were staring at you "who is she??, talking to my future husband" she said. "ya!!!" another girl said. 

Then he suddenly grabbed your hand but you refused, and he still hold your hand tighly, the girls were shocked.

He brought you somewhere else "how old are you??" he asked you. "i'm 19 years old"  you said. "oh then i am older than you im 21 years old" he said as you and him suddenly walked slowly.

He grabbed your arm and hold it, and write something on your hand, his phone number. "oh i got something on, hope you will call me" he said but as he walked off, you grabbed his arm too and started to write your phone number in his hand. "my phone number" you told him and ran off. 

Your's POV 

At about 5pm, I were at home waiting for his call, then my phone suddenly rang, and answer the phone "yobosaeyo" I said. "annyeong _______" he said as he was practicing his dancing in the dance studio. "oh oppa" I say happily. "what are you doing now??" he asked. "i'm at home watching tv" I told him.

"Lalalalala.......... Before the dawn (before the dawn), Before the dawn (before the dawn), nae maeummaneun jipchagi aniyaBefore the dawn (before the dawn), Before the dawn (before the dawn), neol bandeusi ggok jabanaego sipeo" I sing out loud in the phone, he heard you singing. "_____-ahh, are you singing Infinite Before the Dawn??" he asked.

"yes, how did you know??" I asked him. "of course i know, this song i heard it before when i was walking along the street, a song came out." he explained. "hmm.......i wonder if can i come to your house?? because i was bored." he said.

"erm.....my house is abit messy" I told him. "i can help you with that don't worry" he said. "then okay, i will message you my house address"then i send him an message.

Hoya's POV

After receiving her message, I quickly get change into home clothes and put perfume on then took a cab outside my studio and went to her house. "young man, where do you want to go??" the driver asked me. "to this address, please" i show him the address in my phone. "okay sure no problem" the driver replied back. 

"hmm......... what should i make for him??" you said. Then the door bell rang....DING DONG DING DONG, you opened the door "oh oppa, come in, sorry about my house" you told him. "is okay" he replied.

Then he saw the living room table is messy and started to clean up, you saw him cleaning and went to the kitchen to make fruit punch for him. After helping you clean the table, he asked you "erm, ______, i want to look at your room", "my room??" you came out from the kitchen holding a cup of juice and gave it to him.

"my room is also messy" you told him, then he drink a slip of the juice and put down the cup and went to your room, but after he went it he said "_____, your room is not messy, just that your room is full of kpop stuff", "sorry, because i never let anyone come to my room even my friends" you told him.

"so am i the only one who went to your room first??" he asked. "yes" you said. Then a few mins later, he started to sit on your bed and asked you to sit with him, and you sit beside him.

"let's have a chat" he said. Then suddenly the door bell rang, you walked out of your room, hoya followed you and walk to the door, you look through the hole "omo, is my friend!!! how come she is here??" you panicked, and asked hoya to hide in your room first. "_____-ahh" your friend, minji calling you outside the door, "i'm coming" you quickly told him not to make a noise then you opened the door. "_____-shi, why you opened the door so slow??" she asked you.

"i just came out from the toilet" you said but suddenly you saw the cup of juice that you gave it to hoya and hold onto it not to let her suspicious anything. "what are you doing here??" you asked her.

"i am bored, i need someone to company me, so i asked you" she said. Then suddenly your friend heard something coming out from your room, you panicked, "who is in your room??" she asked you. "no one, just my pet, cat, i brought it yesterday" you lied to her then hoya make a cat sound "MIAO MIAO MIAO".

"oh a cat, i want to see it" she said. "nono, my cat is very naughty, always like to run around." you lied to her. "i think you should go now, because my cousins will be coming to my house soon" you lied again. "okay okay!!! bye" your friend waved to you and you waved her back.

Then you asked hoya to come out "oppa, you can come out now, my friend has gone". "your juice!!" you gave the cup back to him. "did you drink??" he asked. "nope!!!" you replied. "Come let's continue to chat" he grabbed your arm and went into your room.

After an hour later, you and hoya were still chatting but then you wanted to go to the toilet and wash up your face, and ran quickly. Hoya saw you run to the toilet. "omo" your face suddenly turn red then you saw cockroaches, you scared and screamming "AHHH!!!!!!" he heard you and run to the toilet "what happening here??" he asked you.

"cockroaches cockroaches" you scared until you hide behind him, he help you hit the cockroaches with the newspaper in the dustbin, "oppa, is it gone??" you asked. "i just hit them died." he said. but then he wanted to go to your living room, he turned around but you still standing behind him, he were shocked until he stepped on your legs. 

"OUCH!!!!" you scream in pain, "opps, mianhae" he apologized. "sit down, let me see your leg" he said as you sat down with the pain, he massage your leg gently.

Then you suddenly looked at him and he looked at you, he stopped massage your leg and started to get close to your face, your face turned red. But you sit there not moving anywhere and his hands were touch on the sofa side to side and kissed your lips gently.

(Actually until here is the end aready, but i still want to add more, so i add more.......)

After that, suddely someone opened the door, you saw your parents just came to your house, and your parents saw you with a boy, "oh omma!!!" you called her. "YAH, what were you two doing??" your mother was angry.

Hoya panicked and greeted to your parents "oh annyeong hasaeyo", "omma, i thought you will be back in 2 months later??" you asked her. "i came back to take something with you" she said.

"omma, faster take faster go!!!" you rushed her. "wait....... ______-ah, is he your boyfriend??" your mother asked. "erm, ya" you looked at him. "what is you name, boy??" your mother asked him. "hoya" he answered. "you two continue what were you doing just now, i just leave!!! take care of her okay, hoya??" she said.

"oh, yes eomeoni" he replied. "omo, he called me eomeoni" she were suprised. "bye, omma!!!" you pushed your mother out. Then he continued to what he is doing just now, and you and him became girlfriend boyfriend relationship aready.

SORRY MY STORY IS TOO LONG AREADY.......