You Were The Only One

Infinite Oneshots

You walked to the bustop while listening to your favourite song called 'When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole'.

Then a guy were sitting beside you and he started to talked to you "annyeong, i am woohyun!! what s your name??" "opps, sorry what did you say just now??" you took off the earphone off your ears. "i am woohyun, what is your name??" he asked. "i am _____" you told him.

"are you alone waiting for the bus??" he asked again. "yes, i am going for work" you told him. Then the bus arrived, you got on the bus but he also got on the bus because he is taking the same bus as you.

You sat down to an empty seat, and woohyun sit beisde you. "what about you??" you asked him. "oh. i am going out with my friend, sungyeol and with his girlfriend" he said. "do you want to go out with us after your work??" he asked. "i am not sure because i got work until maybe evening" you told him.

"oh, but you can asked your manager that you got something on later" he said. "ok sure, i hope my manager will understand me" you said. "so what song are you listening to??" he asked you because he saw you with your earphone on just now, "do you want to listen it??" you asked.

"ok sure" he said as you put one side of the earphone to his ear. "omo, this song 'When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole', my favourite song" he said happily. "your favourite song?? mine too" you told him.

Few mins later you arrvied at your work, got off the bus but you saw woohyun also got off the bus here. "oh i meeting my friend here!! you work here??" he said. "yes, i work here" you told him.

"that's good then i will go to your work place, what do you work?" he asked you as you walked to your workplace. "i worked as a salesgirl selling fashion clothes" you told him. "oh my friend is here" he said as he pointed at his friend. "hyung" sungyeol waved to him. (to the previous chapter 3).

"annyeong" sungyeol said hi to you. "annyeong" sungyeol's girlfriend also say hi to you.

"annyeong hasaeyo" you replied them back. "oh, i am late for my work, bye" you quickly ran to your workplace. "hyung, who is she?? your girlfriend??" sungyeol asked.

"not yet, but going to be soon" he replied. "do you want to follow her to her workplace, see which stall??" he asked again. "ok sure" woohyun replied.

Woohyun and sungyeol with his girlfriend decided to followed her to her workplace. He looked at you what at you doing, and you suddenly scared because he looked at you.

But then sungyeol pushed his hyung into the shop. "hyung, if you want to ask her for a date then ask her" sungyeol asked. "wait wait" he struggled. "if not i will help you ask" he said as he walked to you. "erm....... woohyun hyung wants to have a date with you" he say out loud but woohyun covered his mouth with his hands.

You were shocked but of what sungyeol say, and you thought of it "okay sure" you agreed. Woohyun was suprised "k then i pick you up later" he said as he and sungyeol walked out of the stall. Then your manager came and asked you "few mins later, you can leave since you have a date". "i really can leave??" you said as you wait for the time.

Few mins later, you get your bag and walked off, you look for woohyun everywhere  "ohno, i haven's got his number yet" you struggled. But then suddenly someone call you from behind "YAH, ______" you turned around and looked whose calling you "oh woohyun, how come you are still here?? i thought you gone aready" you asked him.

"nope, i was with my friend just now, but he got something later on, so i just wait for you here" he replied. "so where do you want to go now??" he asked. "hmm......" you continues but "ahh i have a place for us" he grabbed your hand and ran to the place where he brought you to."woohyun, where are you bringing to??" you asked him.

He brought you to the ferris wheel, you and him took it, and the ferris wheel start to go round and round slowly, you looked outside when is on top "OMG, is beautiful", then suddenly he stand beside, and took a flower he take just now and show it you, you turn to him and a flower, he smiled and said "this flower is for you" "oh, where did you get this flower??" you asked him.

"just now where we were walking i just plug off one flower from the grass" he said. "oh, thanks" you accept his flower from him. Then suddenly he took out something from his pocket.

You saw him holding on something and asked him "what's that??", then he kneeled down he legs like he is going to propose you. "_____-ahh, would you mind be my girlfriend for the rest of my life??" he asked you as he opened the small box from his hands. "a couple ring??" you asked.

"yes" he replied. Your eyes were wide opened and you hand started to get the ring from him, his eyes were shocked.

You put on the ring but he wants to put on the ring for you, you also help to put the ring on him, and then you two started to hugged eachother and the ferris wheel is going to stop at the entrance, the people around you looked at the two of you, you two were shocked and walked off by embarrassment but he started to hold your hand and walked off.