Happy 1st Anniversary!!!

Infinite Oneshots

"AHHHH" you woke up and shouted in the library, "______-ah, what's wrong??" L asked you. 

"Nothing!!" you said as you looked around the people because the people stare at you about your shouting. Suddenly a librarian was walking towards you and said "please be quiet" you and L continued to read the books after you shout.

After a few mins later, you wanted to go the toilet and you afraid to go so you asked L "oppa, I am afraid to go alone to the toilet!!! Can you company me??" "sure" he replied.

you and L have been dating for around 2 months aready. After you came out from the toilet, you saw L, standing outside falling asleep, you tapped his shoulder "oppa, are you tired?" "just feel sleepy" he replied as he walked you back to the table. 

Is aready 4pm in the afternon, the two of  you have a date later on and decided to leave the library.
 
The two of you walked out of the library, L wanted to buy a formal dress for so he decided to asked you to go shopped by yourself first until he has done with it.
 
"hmm, what kind of formal dress should i buy for her??" he walked around the stall nd then he stopped, he saw a clothes stall with full of formal dress and went in, "Erm excuse me?? I don't know what kind of dress my girlfriend like because today is our 1st anniversary day!!" he asked the salesgirl standing near the dress. "oh, i have a dress for your girlfriend to try it!! This" the salesgirl gave him the dress and he buys it "ok, i will take this" the we went to  the toilet quickly to get changed to his formal men clothes!!
 
After he changed, he called you, and you answer the phone "oh. oppa where are you??" "meet me at this resturant outside" he asked you to meet him at the place and you quickly walked to the place
 
you arrived there in 20mins time and waited him, after 10mins later, you saw L walking towards you wearing wearing formal clothes "oppa, why are you wearing this??" you asked him
 
"go get change in this" he pass you a paper bag with box in it, and you went to the toilet to get changed but before getting changing, you opened the box that he gave you, and unwrapped the pastic bag, and saw a formal dress in it,
 
you were shocked, you take out the dress "he wants me to wears this?? that is why he is wearing a formal clothes" you quickly get changed.
 
After you changed, you came out from the toilet, L saw you wearing a beautiful dress "whoa, you are so beautiful in this dress" he said as he eyes wide opened.
 
"thanks, oppa!! but i feel uncomfortable with this dress because is my first time wearing it" you pulled the dress and wear it properly. "don't do that, you will spoil it" he grabbed your hand out of the dress.
 
"okay, lets go in!!!" he grabbed your hand and walked in.
 
The waitress bring you two to an emtpy seat, and sat down. The waitress gave you and L a menu book, you looked at it "i will have the seafood spaghetti!! oppa, what do you want to eat??" you said as you point.
 
"hmm, i think i will have the same with her and some wine, please" he ordered. Few mins later, the food arrived, you two started to eat, and the you stared to chat with him while eating."oppa, i realised that you look handsome in your clothes" you said as you looked at him seriously. 
 
2 hours later, you and L were finishing eating and fulled, cannot to eat another appetite anymore. L helped you to pay the food that you two eat and the wine too, after paying, you and L walked out but suddenly you wanted to change back to your home clothes "oppa, i want to change back to my home clothes" you asked him.
 
"okay sure, since we had been wearing this clothes for around 3hours aready" L agreed. And you two went to the toilet and get changed back.
 
After changing back to home clothes, L walked you home since your house is not too far away from here.
 
Later you suddenly tooked out your ipod and put on earphone to listen some songs, you played the song called "The Way You Look Tonight by Tony Bennett", L wanted to listen the song you listen now, and you put one side of the earphone to his ear, you two started to sing the song as you two walked.
 
Few mins later you reached to your house "oh, my house, so fast reach aready" you said. "ya" L replied.
 
"Okay bye oppa, i going in now" you said as you walked in. "wait, ______" he ran to you and hugged you tighly. 
 
"i can't breathe, oppa!!!! don't hugged me so tighly" you said. "opps mianhae" he apologized.
 
He loose you abit but still continues to hugged you then he suddenly kissed your lips before you walked into your house. "okay good night, oppa" you waved to him.
 
"good night, _____" he waved back to you. But you still don't want to go in, so you decided to called him "OPPA" he turned back and you hugged him. "i love you" you told him as your tears falling down.
 
"i love you too" he replied to you back, then you kissed his lips back before you walked into your house.