Love Ya

Infinite Oneshots

"oppa, do you love me??" you asked him. "yes, of course!!! why you asking that??" dongwoo asked you.

"nothing" you said as you and dongwoo walked towards the shopping mall. "______-ah, lets watch movie" dongwoo asked you as you and him walk to the cinema.

"ok sure' you replied. "what kind of movie you want to watch??" he asked again. "hmm, i not sure" you said as you looked at the movie poster along the side wall.

"wait, let me see....ahh let's watch titanic"  he said. "titanic?? okay sure" you replied as dongwoo went to buy the tickets.

After dongwoo brought the tickets, you and him went in and look the seat number, and sat down, "oh wait oppa, we forgot to buy popcorn and drinks" you told him.

"i go buy it since the movie will start in half an-hour" dongwoo went out to buy some popcorn and drinks while you took out your iphone and played with it

suddenly a guy came over and seat beside and talked to you "hello, what is your name??" he asked. "who are you??" you replied. "just a guy wanted to sit beside you!!" he asked and he touch your hand.

"yah, go away" you angry and hit him then dongwoo came back with one popcorn and one drink, but when he walked back, he saw a guy siting beside you and he walked towards him and started to scold him "YAH, who are you?? why are you siting beside my girlfriend??",

"oh, she is your girlfriend?? im sorry!!" he quickly change his seat just one sit between her, "oppa oppa, he touch my hand!!!!" you told him. "yah, why did you touch her hand?" he asked him.

"i just touching her hand only, not her body" the man said. "you touch her hand means touch her hand, there is no excuse" he said as you pulled him to his seat "oppa, the movie is starting soon, if want to continue quarrell, later after movie then continue" you said as you took the popcorn away from his hand. 

The movie started aready, all the lights are switched off, you and dongwoo watch quietly, but in a few mins later there was a crying scene, you started to cry in soundless, then dongwoo wanted to give you the drink but he saw you crying while watching, "are you crying??" he asked you.

"erm, i am just crying because of the scene" you told him as he took out one tissue paper to help you wiped your tears off. An one hour later, the movie going to finished it with the last scene that the girl standing at the end of the ship then the guy from her back just hugged her. 

After the movie had finished, the light were switched on, you and dongwoo stood up and walked out of the cinema but dongwoo didn't forget about the quarrell just now, so he waited for the man.
 
He waited and waited, but the man didn't appearred. "oppa, lets go shopping!!! don't care about that guy anymore" you grabbed his hands while walking.
 
"okay sure" he agreed. you and dongwoo walked to the shopping mall, suddenly you stopped, and saw a cute clothes and ran to it "oppa oppa, i want buy the clothes" you said as you pointed at the cute clothes.
 
"oh okay sure" he said as you and him walked into the stall. "let me try the clothes over there" you point to the cute clothes. "ok, here is your clothes" a salesgirl gave you to try it.
 
"oppa, wait for me here" you said as you went into the dressing room. You changed the clothes finish in about 10mins, you came out, dongwoo saw you wearing in a cute clothes and said "you looks soo cute in these clothes"
 
"thanks oppa" you said as you went back to changed.
 
After you came, you thought of it whether want to buy these cute clothes anot, then dongwoo decided to pay it for you "wrapped these clothes for her, please" he told the salesgirl.
 
"ok sure" she replied as dongwoo followed her to the cashier and pay for the clothes.
 
After paying it, you and dongwoo were suddenly hungry, and went outside to a small food stall to eat. "hmm, what should we eat??" he asked. "ahh ahh, Dukboki" you said as you and dongwoo saw a food stall outside and went in to sat down. "Ajumma, one plate of Dukboki please" dongwoo said.
 
"okay, coming right up" she replied. "oppa, lets take selca" you took out you iphone and put the camera in timed for 3seconds "oppa, get ready to pose!!!" you said. "okay sure" he said but he suddenly kiss your cheeks while the camera timed is out aready.
 
The food came, you and dongwoo started to eat, you were too hungry and ate too fast and your mouth got sauce on it, dongwoo suddenly laughed at it "yah, your mouth got sauce on it" he said as he took out a tissue paper in his pocket. "don't wiped with your hand" he wiped the sauce on your mouth with the tissue paper.
 
The ahjumma looked at you and dongwoo "are you two couples??" she asked. "Yes" you nodded as dongwoo followed you. 
 
After eating finished, you and dongwoo say goodbye to the ahjumma "bye ahjumma". "bye, hope you two come here again" she replied to them and waved goodbye, you and him waved back to her.
 
"oppa oppa, let go to the garden since is still early haven 10pm yet and now is 7pm" you told him.
 
"okay sure" he grabbed your hand and ran to the bustop to took a bus to the garden. After few mins later, the bus arrived, you and dongwoo got off the bus, and walked to the garden, but you and him saw a couples of teenage around the garden, then you saw a bench near the trees and sat down.
 
"oppa, im cold" you were shivering, and fold your arms. "wait" he took off his jacket and covered you with his jacket then he hugged you because you are cold.
 
You and him watched the stars up in the sky, you count how many stars up in the sky "1 stars, 2 stars, 3 stars, 4 stars, 5 stars, 6 stars, 7 stars............40 stars, 41 stars" you count and count suddenly you fall sleep on his lap. "_____-ahh" he called you but you were sound asleep, he don't want to disturb you.
 
Then he suddenly looked at you and said "sleep well, ______!!! tomorrow morning you will see the sun rise up"