Chapter 3

Living With 12 Boys [ HIATUS ]

 

I gave each of them their schedule. Only Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol were in the same class as me, the other boys were in different classes.

I thought maybe we should all be in the same class since they didn’t knew the school well or thay could get traumatized by all the girls.

- Do you know where your classrooms is?

They nodded, I could see that they were lying.

- Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun-shii, your classroom is over there.

I pointed towards the door at the end of the hallway.

- But aren’t we in the same class?

Sehun pointed out.

- Yes we are, but I’ll show the rest of the boys to their classroom as well.

I waited till the three of them walked into the classroom before I walked off with the others.

 

After showing all the boys expect Kris, Luhan and Xiumin.

 

I felt someone looking at me, as I turned my head Kris looked away.

- I know you want to ask me something, go ahead.

He shifted his eyes back to me.

- You know, you didn’t have to lead us, I’m sure we could have found them by ourselves.

- I’m sure you could aswell, but as the school president it’s a part of what I do to new students to make them feel comfortable and not just thrown away, and what would the principle say if she found 12 boys running around the school.

It was a quiet silence in the air as we walked down the hallway. We stopped outside a door.

- We’re here, I hope you make friends and don’t slack of in class, and if there is anything about the classes you aren’t happy with don’t be afraid to tell me.

I watched as the hesitantly walked through the door and I could hear the girls inside gasp and squeal.

 

 

The bell rang and Mrs.Kim asked me to stay behind.

- Chorong-ah, can you do me a favor? Can you make 45 copies of this English test?

- Of course, Kim-shii.

The copier in the copy room weren’t fast at all, it were really slow and when it could have taken 10 minutes it took 25 instead.

After it was done I took them under my arm and went outside but I bumped into someone.

The copies flew everywhere and I heard a scream.

- Ahhhhh, Yah, what do you think you’re doing? Can’t you watch where you are going?

I looked up and saw some of the girls from senior year.

I quickly stood up and bowed.

- I’m so sorry sunbae, I wasn’t watching where I was going, I’ll won’t make the same mistake in the future.

- Oh, it’s you, I should have known.

She bent down and picked up the stack of copies, and then she smirked and eyed me.

Then in the next moment they were torn apart into little pieces.

- Think of this as your punishment, don’t walk into me again.

My shoulder fell as I looked at the paper pieces on the floor and bowed once again when they walked away from me.

I looked at the watch, I would so be late for my next class, but I just couldn’t leave Mrs. Kim without her English tests could I?

I swept up the papers pieces with my hands when a shadow fell over me and another pair or hands took the rest.

I looked up and saw Chanyeol.

- Chanyeol-shii, what are you doing here, shouldn’t you be in class?

- So should you.

He tossed the trash in the trash beside him and bent down to take up some more.

Then he stood up.

- So what are you doing? Should I help?

 

______________________________________

Please comment and subscribe :D