12 Boys?!

Living With 12 Boys [ HIATUS ]

It’s going to be a short chapter to begin with, sorry for that .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

[ Chorong POV ]

I was called into the principal’s office during homeroom; my teacher told me the principal wanted to talk about something important with me.

I knocked on the door to her office and she called me in.

“Chorong-shii, good morning, how are you?”

I bowed, “Good morning ma’am, I’m fine.”

“That’s good to hear, I’m sure you know why I asked you to come today?”

I hesitated but nodded.

She continued, “ As you know our school have always been a wealthy and great school and there never been any changes in anything, so I’ve decided in letting our school to be the first one to welcome exchange students from China” She paused and sat down in her chair, “ Since you’re the school president I’ve chosen you to welcome and treat them well,” She turned to me and looked in my eyes “ I hope that’s okay for you, Chorong-shii?”

I was a bit surprised she chosen me, but I didn’t want to disappoint her.

“ I’m honored you chose me, and of course I will treat the right, why else would I be the school president, but where are she going to stay?”

She clapped her hands together an d smiled at me.

“ Oh, they’ve going to stay with you and it’s not a she, it’s more like hims.”

My eyes widened. Our school was known for being the oldest, still going all girl school in Seoul, so I thought it would be a girl, and I was alright with it, but a boy? I mean boys?

I swallowed, “ When you say hims, how many do you mean then?”

“ 12.”

WHAT!!? 12!!

 

 

 

_______________

I'm sorry it's so short, I'll try to write longer :)

Please comment and subscribe. :D