Chapter 2

Living With 12 Boys [ HIATUS ]

[ Chorong POV ]

”Flight 32 have landed.”

I checked my papers, yes it’s was their flight.

I played with the hem of my shirt and nervously tapped my foot.

After a while the doors opened and people streamed out, I held up the sign in my hand, hoping they would find me instead of me finding them.

When they didn’t arrive with the other passengers I began to worry, maybe they didn’t find their bags or were having trouble finding me.

I paced back and forth, checking the doors time to time.

When I was about to give up I glanced at the door and gaped, 12 handsome boys walked out looking like models on a catwalk.

I held up my sign and I met eyes with one of them. He just stared at me to begin with but in the end made his way over to me with the other boys after him.

Suddenly a thought came to me, I didn’t know any Chinese at all, expect for “ Nihao” and “ Xie Xie”.

 

The boys were just standing there, staring at her, waiting for her to say something.

When she got the hint she bowed, “ My name is Park Chorong, all of you boys are going to live with me but you might have some difficulties since you only know Chinese.”

One of the boys scoffed at her.

The tall one took of his sunglasses,” Actually, we all speak both Chines and Korean, so it’s just fine.”

Her cheeks turned red and realized the situation she was in.

“ Oh, I’m sorry, then I guess it’s fine.”

 

When the boys gotten their luggage they all waited for the bus outside the airport.

They boys didn’t really say anything; they only stared at the direction the bus would come.

One boys tapped her shoulder, “ Um, sorry, what did you say your name was again?” , “ Chorong, Park Chorong.” He smiled, “ Then I’ll call you Chorong-shii.”

She shook her head, “ No, just call me Chorong-ah,…..um” The boy put his bag down on the ground and held his hand out, “ My name is Luhan."

 

____________

Please Comment and Subscribe :)