The Girls [Third Batch]

SM Camp [Hiatus]

"Excuse me, Ms Lee? May I borrow Lee Sungmin, Kim Ryeowook and Song Ah Jin for a while?" A bespectacled student, possibly a Senior, poked his head into the classroom. Ms Lee nodded impatiently, wanting to get on with her lesson as quickly as possible. The senior motioned to the three students to come forward and follow him.

"Eh? What's happening? Why are we going... well, wherever we're going?" Sungmin asked his senior quizzically. The only girl among the four of them, Ah Jin nodded to show that she was curious as well. "Just, ah, wait," The senior dismissed the question hurriedly. If Ryeowook wasn't mistaken, was that a flash of terror he'd seen in his sunbae's eyes..? Perhaps, he was imagining things.

Reaching the destination, the senior stopped in his tracks abruptly. "Go on in," he said, gesturing to the door. All three students gaped. What on earth were they being sent to the principal's office for? Had they done anything wrong? Hesitating, all of them turned to look back at their senior. Nudging the door slightly open, the senior urged them to go in, before dashing off in the opposite direction.

"That sunbae was weird," Sungmin muttered, before opening the door fully and stepping in. To his surprise, a whole panel of wide-eyed students who were probably his batchmates stared back at him. He recognised all the boys, of course.

Principal Park cleared his throat. Nearly slapping himself for forgetting, Ryeowook bowed in respect, Sungmin and Ah Jin doing likewise.

"Mianhae," Ryeowook murmured out of instinct, before wondering why on earth he was apologizing anyway.

"Alright, now that all of you are here, shall we begin?" Principal Park did not bother to wait for a reply, and continued, "So, on the boys' side, we have Cho Kyuhyun, Choi Siwon, Shim Changmin, Lee Jinki, Lee Taemin, Kim Kibum, Lee Sungmin and Kim Ryeowook." The boys nodded in acknowledgement. "On the girls' side, we have Shin Eunha, Song Ah Jin, Jang Hyea, Oh Soomin, Lee Jan Eul, Kwon Seung Mi, Hwang Rinri and Jang Minji. All of you should be present, if I am not mistaken."

"How long is this going to take? I have choir practice in half an hour, Rinnie-ah ~,” Minji whined to her dongsaeng, Rinri, who half-pouted, glancing momentarily at her watch. "I have to meet my brother. He says he wants to tell me something!" Rinri whispered back.

"Two weeks from now, you sixteen lucky-" Principal Park paused to cough,"-students will have the oppurtunity to attend the SM Camp. You were selected at random, and we believe this will be a very, ah, enriching experience for all of you. Be sure to get ready and ask your teachers for your homework. Yes, Seung Mi, you will still have to complete your homework even if you will be missing class." Seung Mi's mouth hung open wide in shock as Principal Park managed to say her name and recognise that she was about to protest, even though she had never said she was Seung Mi.

"As I was saying. Remember to prepare, a packing list will be sent out to all of you via email by the end of this week. I wish you, ah, the best of luck in attending the SM Camp." Principal Park finished abruptly, waving his hand as if to shoo them out of the room.

"Okay, okay, we're going... You don't need to look so distressed, eh?" Kibum said under his breath as the sixteen scrambled to leave the room and get to their next schedules.


Sorry for the SUPER SUPER long wait! I know this chapter was supposed to be out like during Chinese New Year or something. Sigh, but here's your (one and a half months) late update! >< I actually had this whole chapter written out like one month ago, but I was trying to think of ways I could add on to the chapter to introduce each girl fully. In the end I couldn't do it, sorry 'bout that, so I just posted the chapter. Congrats to the girls:

koreanheart

oceanwriter

forever

-AngelicMiracle-

azu-nyan

2nyeoshidaelove

-kelsey out (;