The Girls [First Batch]

SM Camp [Hiatus]

Warning: Rather AU heh. Please remember that all the main characters in this story are all the same age - 18. Sorry if it's a bit out of context ><

The next day, at SM High.

“Did you hear? The list has been sent out!”

“I heard! Omo, I’m so lucky not to be chosen.”

“Why? I thought everyone wants to be chosen?”

“Anni, not me at least. It’s creepy, if you ask me.”

Freshmen Kim Ryeowook stumbled through the school gates, his tie askew and blazer not worn properly. Ignoring people’s stares, he ran through the hallway, past the classrooms and the statues at the front of the school.  He weaved in and out the crowds, rushing to get to class.

Ryeowook slid into his seat near to the back of the class just a few seconds after the bell rang for 7:30am.

“Ah, Mr. Kim, there you are. Do you not know that freshmen start classes one hour earlier than the others?” His history teacher, Mr. Song tutted, standing in front of the class.

Ryeowook nodded, mumbling a faint apology and attempting to straighten his tie. Mr. Song sighed and went back to teaching the class.

"Hey, did you see? The list?" His seatmate and best friend, Cho Kyuhyun whispered to Ryeowook. The latter shook his head tentatively, having given up on straightening his tie. Kyuhyun made a soft 'tsk' sound, before whipping out his iPhone 4 from his pocket and placing it under the table so that Mr. Song wouldn't see.

"You see this list? It's the list of students chosen for the camp." Kyuhyun tapped the screen a few times, before showing Ryeowook the list he'd found on the screen.

Ryeowook shook his head. "What camp?" It made sense that he didn't know about the list, it had been sent out via email and Ryeowook rarely checked his email. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was a major IT geek who always had an electronic gadget with him at all times. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"The SM Camp? You know, the infamous one? Come on, you can't possibly not know about it!" Kyuhyun raised his tone slightly, sounding rather frustrated with his clueless friend.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Cho! Be quiet and listen to the lesson!" Mr. Song snapped, turning around from writing something on the board momentarily to glare at them. Kyuhyun made a face behind his back, before continuing to explain to Ryeowook.

"Okay, okay, remember last term? That senior, Lee Hyun-Shik?" Kyuhyun prompted his friend, trying to jog his memory. Ryeowook paused to recall the event.

Start Flashback.

"Okay, so the transcendental numbers are numbers that are not roots of a polynomial equation with integer coefficients. Does everyone underst--" Mr Song's speech was abrupty interrupted by a bang of the door.

All eyes turned to stare at the still-swinging door, and the figure standing in front of it. The boy's nest of hair was messy, beddrangled and looked as though he hadn't touched a comb in three years. His uniform was stained with mud and other unrecognisable brown and red stains - what? - and his tie was loosely knotted, its tip containing a huge hole in it. His sleeves were ripped and torn, revealing dirty and marred arms covered with scratches and wounds. What scared the students the most, though, were his eyes. 

They held a crazed look in them with a tinge of fear and something else - they didn't know.

Mr Song regained his composure, calling out for help. The boy stood at the entrance of the door, unmoving and staring straight ahead into mid-air as if his favourite television show was playing right in front of him. The class held their breath, still confused, shocked and not knowing what to do. All of a sudden, the boy twisted his head to the side to survey the class. His mouth opened as he seemed to see something.

"Beware of the camp!" He managed to yell out, before two burly security guards appeared and wrestled him away.

The senior was sent to the mental hospital after that. Lee Hyun-Shik's records were deleted in the school system, his work and books disposed of. It was almost as if he had never existed.

End Flashback.

Ryeowook shook his head, as if trying to get rid of the memory in his mind's eye. Now he remembered the infamous SM Camp.

A look of relief registered on Kyuhyun's face. "Oh, thank god I didn't have to explain... Anyway, the list of selected students for the next camp was released last night." Kyuhyun stopped in mid-speech, seemingly debating whether to continue and shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Ryeowook rolled his eyes, gesturing for him to continue quickly.

"Okay, okay. Anyway, the boys selected this year are Choi Siwon, Lee Sungmin, Shim Changmin, Lee Taemin, Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum... Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook."

Ryeowook dropped his pen in mid-doodle and opened his mouth wide in a large 'O'. Kyuhyun also looked visibly paler. Ryeowook shuddered, trying to keep his mind from straying to thinking about the horror stories he had heard about the camp. He had never been one for adventure. Suddenly, a realisation struck him.

"Wait, you said 'the boys'? Who are the girls?' Ryeowook quizzed his friend, who was now looking rather disturbed as Mr Song kept turning around to glare at teh duo before turning back to write notes on the board.

"Uhhh, yeah, I was getting to that..." Kyuhyun said hesitantly, tapping on his phone screen a few times and hastily navigating through different tabs in his Safari that Ryeowook didn't even want to guess were about. Seriously, the younger boy could be so evil at times.

"Um, um... well first on the list is Hwang Rinri. You know, Chansung-hyung's sister?" Kyuhyun inquired. Ryeowook nodded.

"Ah, yes, I remember he had a sister but I didn't know she was in our year! Best of luck to hyung, then." Ryeowook stated wisely, earning him a hard poke in the side from Kyuhyun.

"Rinri... Hmm, I remember hyung saying something about his sister's addiction to pocket mirrors. I hope she doesn't break one once we're out in the wilderness. Seven years of bad luck, you know." Kyuhyun joked lightly, cautiously glancing at Mr Song before looking back down at his phone once again. Ryeowook rolled his eyes once again.

"I know you too well to know that you don't believe in those kind of superstitious things, Kyu." Ryeowook said. The younger gave a silent laugh, before continuing.

"Next there's Jang Minji. I think she's in the junior student council with you..?" Kyuhyun read off his phone screen. Ryeowook nodded, remembering his co-president. He rarely worked with her before, though, because they were each in charge of different departments in the student council.

"I think she's quite nice... Quite OCD, that's what I remember." Ryeowook stated. Kyuhyun stared at him blankly, trying to remember what the acronym OCD stood for, before giving up. 

"The next girl is --" Just as the words came out of Kyuhyun's mouth, the bell rang shrilly.

"Oops, got to go! Chem teacher will kill me if I'm late again. Find out from Sungmin or something!" Kyuhyun waved to Ryeowook, before sprinting out of the classroom. Ryeowook sighed, heading off to Literature. At least he had another source of information there - his other good friend, Sungmin. Rinri and Minji, eh?

I'm mean. I'm mean. Eheheheh. >:D


Yes. Kelsey unnie is meannnn. ._.
I don't break mirrors, okayyyy.

And, Kyuhyun!
Nan nan nan shiel da ~ xP

- Rinri. ^^