Prologue

SM Camp [Hiatus]

A deathly silence hung over the school, cloaking it with a dark aura. The rooms were pitch black, without a single light source to be found. The only lit room was the room directly under the looming clock tower, the principal’s office. Thunder crashed in the sky as lightning soared across it swiftly. It seemed to be an ominous signal that something terrible was going to happen.

Inside the principal’s office, a bespectacled man was hard at work on his computer. Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead as he mopped his brow, clicking through thousands of pages on some system of some sort or another. Every now or then, he would mark a page and write something down on a piece of paper he had next to him. The cup of what was once piping hot coffee now lay abandoned at the side of the sturdy wooden table, in danger of falling off with the frantic writing the man was doing that was making the table shake slightly. The room was silent, save for the routine clicking of the mouse and the scratching noises the man’s fountain pen made on the white paper.

A sudden bolt of lightning streaked across the sky and a sharp crack of thunder sounded. A shrill ringing filled the room, prompting the man to drop his pen and jump in his chair abruptly. Realizing that it was just the telephone, the man composed himself and sat up straight in his swivel chair.

“Yeo-yeoboseyo?”

“Ah, Principal Park! I have been trying to contact you for the last hour!” A voice on the other line exclaimed. The man, Principal Park, heaved a sigh of relief and relaxed.

“Vice-Principal Kim, you gave me a fright. The connection has been bad recently, what with the storm and all.” He replied calmly, resuming his clicking on the computer.

“Ah, yes, the storm. Anyway, how has the choosing been coming along? Have you decided who will be the lucky sixteen this year?” Vice-Principal Kim asked.

Principal Park sighed, before replying the affirmative and looking over the list of names on the paper.  “I will be sending the list out to all the Year 1s now. Goodbye, Vice-Principal Kim.” He hung up the phone, getting to work on his computer. Minutes later, thousands of emails arrived in every student at SM High’s email inboxes. Subject?

SM Camp 2011: Chosen Students.

Just a short teaser. I couldn't help but write this, haha. :X Three girls have been chosen! Who will be the next three? XD I haven't chosen them yet lololol. Oh well. :P