Sehun's Funeral

Letters from my dead boyfriend
Luhan stared down at Sehun's lifeless body and sighed. There were scars covering him from head to toe. Sehun died two weeks ago due to a kitchen fire, and sadly he didn't survive. Now, Sehun is dead, and will never come back. The thought of never being able to see him again was slowly eating away at Luhan. He lost his boyfriend. He glanced at Sehun and a single tear rolled down his cheek. Luhan realzied every day is going to be living hell for him. When he wakes up, expecting Sehun to be right next to him. But he's gone. Luhan can't believe it. He wants him back so badly. To hold him. To kiss his neck and gently trace the outline of his back. To taste his skin and feel the touch of his breath on his face. He wants to say "I love you" to him one thousand times so Sehun would not forget, but he can't. Sehun is dead. Sehun won't come back. Sehun is now a lifeless body in a casket. Luhan now has no one in his life. No one to hug, no one to kiss, no one to say I love you to.
 
Luhan has lost the love of his life forever. Luhan broke down, sobbing at the thoughts of no more Sehun. People tried to comfort him, but he doesn't acknowledge them. He doesn't care. All he want is one more kiss from his Sehun. Kris tried to pull Luhan away from Sehun's dead body, but Luhan hugged Sehun lifeless, cold body, as tightly as he can. He yells, "SEHUN, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO." He sobs even louder. "Why, Why," Luhan whispered," Why did you have to go, Why now, we were suppose to be together forever." Kris grabbed Luhan's wrist and pulled him away from Sehun, he said," We're going to lower him into his grave." Luhan shook his head, "no no no no no" He yelled. Kris pulled Luhan away from Sehun and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry for your lost Luhan, but it's time for Sehun to go," Kris whispered into Luhan's ear. Luhan shooked his head, he wants to see Sehun's body everyday even though it's lifeless and cold. He needs to see Sehun, he needs to touch him and hug him. He hates himself for not protecting Sehun, He promised him he would protect him no matter what.
 
Yet, Sehun is dead and Luhan didn't protect him. Luhan sighs, "i'm such a failure," he whispers into the air. He turns around and looks at Sehun's dead body, now in his grave. "I'm sorry for not protecting you Sehun," he whispers. As people shoveled dirt on top of Sehun's dead body, Luhan turned away, He doesn't want to watch his lovers face covered in dirt. Luhan bent down on his knees and looked up at the Sky hoping to see Sehun's face looking down at him, watching him. He clutches his heart and cries, he cries for not protecting Sehun, for not loving Sehun enough, he cries for not saying goodbye to him. Lays on the grave, hugging the earth, still crying. "I won't leave you Sehun," Luhan says to the ground, "I'll be with you forever, I'll find a way to keep you alive."
A/N I'll write more later~ sorry for such a boring chapter! It'll get interesting soon. ^^; Sorry if my spelling or grammar is wrong.