The rules

Romeosdotcom

The store is located in an isolated place far from other shops and residence. It took Taemin some time to find the shop. After an hour of searching under the heat of the sun, he found what he’s looking for.

There were mannequin displays inside the glass window. You can see different styles of clothings on they’re forms showing the different characters they are wanting to show. Taemin wonders why it seems like the shop is selling clothes for men instead of selling hot guys like what it was written on their website.

It was a bit intriguing for Taemin to see what’s inside that glass door so he entered the shop. He was a bit surprised that inside it shows a big and spacious room not seemingly like what it is looking from the outside. There is a long wooden stairs going to the second floor at the center of the shop. Looking from where Taemin is standing, he can see some doors, of five or six rooms upstairs. Though there were some staffs there looking at him, nobody even greeted him and just stayed where they were standing as if letting the younger to look around the place.

He went upstairs and confirmed it has six wooden doors painted in mahogany. He went near the first door to his left and read what was written on ‘The flaming charisma’. He wondered what it was and tried to go inside when he noticed that the room is locked. He continued his walk to the second door written ‘The almighty’. Another question on his mind. The room is also closed. Then the third door ‘The bling bling’ written on it. He laughed at the namings of the rooms. All of them is locked though. He sighed, so sad that he can’t peek on the rooms.

“Those three doors you checked were the best-selling romeos our shop has.” He jerked when he heard a voice from his back. He looked at him and found a slender young man, around his twenties, coming near.

“Hello, my name is Eunhyuk.” He introduced himself and gave his hand to shook. He just gave him a bow, unsure of what to say and do in front of a  stranger. He’s really not good at talking with strangers, one of the reasons why he don’t go to some store with many people.

“I believe you’re Mr. Lee.” he asked and Taemin nodded. “I will be the one to show you the romeos we have.” It took him some time to remember why he was really there. He gave him and hand and the older smiled.

“What’s the meaning of the notes that were written on the doors?” He managed to asked.

“I can’t tell you what’s inside the first three doors, but the next doors I can explain.” He answered.

“Why, is it some top secret?”

“Not really, but we wanted to give a customer a surprise if they decided to choose the first three romeos. Those were the best and high quality romeos we have and we are sure that you’ll never regret if you decided to try them on.”

“I’m not really sure if I want some romeos. I was just interested and curious.” He said honestly.

“I assure you you’ll never regret it if you try them.” He insisted.


They continued their walk to the next door. Written on it was ‘The middle group’. “Inside were group of hot men with different charms. Some were the aggressive type of men, some were the flower boy type. We can show you what’s inside.” He said, Taemin’s curiosity is in its peak after he heard him allowing to see what’s inside.

He opened the door and a human-sized photos of hot y and beautiful men welcomed them. On the left side were some small rooms. “Here is where they sleep.” He nodded, understanding when he saw the beds inside. There were around ten photos at the center. All of them are hot and handsome. They’re muscles are mouth watering, but the cute type are charming too. “You like it do you?” Eunhyuk teased.

“Huh?” Taemin said after his mind was interrupted. He smiled at the amused younger.

“Those are their human-sized photos. You can choose on these hot men here if you want.

“I’m not sure yet if I really want to have one.” He admitted. “I just wanted to see it first.”

“It’s up to you.” He said. “But I assure you that they will be a good thing to keep.” He grinned, Taemin blushed.

On the right side of the room were some mannequins, around ten wearing different kinds of clothes. “Those were their exact sizes mannequins.” He explained when he saw him looking at it. “We have to keep their sizes for their clothes.” He nodded. They were like a living dolls dressed-up which amazes the younger.

They went outside the room and continued to the fifth room ‘The old ones’. He wondered what’s inside and why it is telling the old ones. “This room are the rooms of our old model romeos and some who is not really selling well. Some have defects and everything.” Eunhyuk explains. “Do you want to see what’s inside. Taemin thought about the question but shook his head in the end. He doesn’t want some romeos with defects, he said to himself.

“Well then let’s continue to the last room.” Eunhyuk continued. He nodded.

‘The planning room’ was written on the last door. “Like what was written, the room is where we plan our customers orders. Depends on their requests and etc.” He explained.

After showing Taemin the rooms, they decided to go to Eunhyuk’s office on the first floor.

“Why is it that I never see any romeos in here today?” Taemin asked in disappointment.

“It’s because they are on vacation on weekends.” He said.

“Oh I see.”

“If ever you’ve decided to get one, we have a trials of five days. You can take home the romeo and keep him from monday to friday. We can let you have a trials until five romeos only. After the trials you have to decide which you want to keep.”

Taemin smiled. The guys is saying he can have five different romeos to try, five days each so that means he can have five boyfriends in less than two months.

“We just have three rules you need to follow and to keep.” He started. Taemin listened carefully.

“Rule number one, you have to keep it a secret to others even on your friends the truth on how you met your romeos. You must not tell others that they are bought from our company. Not until you’ve decided to buy the item.”

Taemin nodded. He surely would not want others to know that he bought his future boyfriend. They would think he is crazy. He doesn’t have any friends to tell anyway.

“Rule number two, you must return the item on the last day of the trial meaning it must be returned friday night before 10pm.”

“And if I didn’t?” Taemin asked.

“Then we won’t let you buy our items anymore and you will have to pay for penalty which is five million dollars.” Taemin gagged at the penalty price.

“O-okay, I will surely return them before 10pm.” Eunhyuk smiled at his expression.

“Well then we won’t have a problem in that rule.” Taemin nodded.

“Last and the most important rule.” Taemin looked at Eunhyuk carefully listening to what he will say.

“You have to choose your romeo after you used all your trials. Meaning, once you’ve decided to start a trial, we will automatically give you the contract to sign that you’ll keep one of them and buy it.”

Taemin felt nervous. How much exactly does one romeo costs, he asked himself.

As if Eunhyuk can read his mind, he answered. “You don’t have to worry about the price.” He said. “The romeo you will choose will be the one to judge his own price and as from the experience, they do not give high prices.” He smiled. Taemin sighed in relief. That means he can manipulate the romeo not to give him higher price to pay.

“Can you give me one day to decide?” Taemin asked. “I want to think of it overnight.”

“It’s fine.” Eunhyuk answered. “Well then we will call you tomorrow night?” He asked. Taemin nodded.

When he left the shop it was almost dark. He is seriously thinking on his way to his apartment. He thought about the offer overnight. After thinking until his head hurts, he had decided one thing.

The next night, he received a phone call from romeos.com.

“Hello, this is Eunhyuk. Have you decided already?”

“Yes, I’ve thought about it overnight and I decided to...accept the trials.”

 

*****

 

2nd chapter everyone. The next chapter will be 2min. Already have a guess who will our Taeminnie will choose in the end? hehe :D

 

Thanks for the subscribers comments and for reading this story :)