The Flaming Charisma Part 2

Romeosdotcom

 

The day ended so fast it is time for Taemin to go to work. He doesn’t want to leave Minho alone, he wanted to spend more time with his new ‘boyfriend’. But he made a promise to his manager that he’ll make up for the absent he made last week so they walk to the convinience store, where he is working, with a heavy feet.

 

Normally, he prefer to work all day than to stay at home. Why stay alone inside his apartment when he can see different people walking in and out in that small convinience store. Besides, his net gaming buddies are online late at night most of the times which just fits his schedule to play with them afer his shift.

 

But today is different because there’s someone who’ll be waiting for him when he gets home. Who will talk to him, share stories, laughters or even play a game together. Of course he is thinking of more things he wants to do with Minho. Cuddling, eating together, take a shower before sleep. Share a bed and… He chuckled silently, his green mind is working perfectly at the moment.

 

“What’s the matter?” Minho asked, after seeing the younger smiling alone. He pressed Taemin’s hand, which he was holding tightly for a long time now, and looked at the younger’s cute little innocent face. Minho noticed Taemin has the purest smile he has ever seen.

 

“Oh, nothing.” Taemin answered, looking back at the taller guy. “I was just thinking of what we will do after my work.” He smiled. Minho grinned.

 

“Here I am thinking you are so innocent and pure while you were thinking of some ty things to do tonight.” He chuckled. “You know you can fool anybody with you’re smile.” Taemin pouted like a child.

 

“I wasn’t thinking of some crazy or ‘ ty’ things to do tonight.” He lied, trying to hide his green thoughts to the taller. “Well, I was just thinking we can eat dinner together, talk or watch tv before we sleep, and then…” He stopped talking when he saw Minho giving him a ‘ I know you’re mind is heading to that part’ look. He punched the guy side waist and acted angry. Minho just laughed at his pissed reaction but hugged him tightly after he stopped walking.

 

“I was just poking at you. I’m sorry.” Minho whispered in his ears. Damn his voice is so soothingly y, making him shiver all over his body.

 

He hugged him back. The taller smells nice too. How can a person be as perfect as this guy is, he asked himself. He wants to keep the guy, maybe he won’t need to return him. Everything about Minho is what he really dreamt his Romeo to be.

 

*****

 

He was atleast thankful that the store is rarely busy today that he had no time to feel sad about letting Minho wait full five hours while he is working. Soon his shift ended, there outside the store was Minho waiting for him patiently.

 

“How’s work?” Minho asked Taemin after he walked out of the store. The younger smiled.

 

“Busier than usual.” He answered. “We were working like a bull and it’s not common especially when it’s Monday night.” He complained. Minho patted his head.

 

“You’ve done well today.” Taemin smiled like a kid who got a star by doing a good deed. It’s been a while since someone complimented him. With just Minho’s words he felt like he’s fully energized again.

 

They walked together to Taemin’s house holding hands. The road is the same, there’s the sound of the few cars on the street, few shops that are still open late at night. Some people walking. Buddies, couples. It’s the same way to his apartment that he usually take. Just the difference is, the excitement Taemin is feeling right at that moment. Life is good, he has his Romeo beside him. He’ll spend the week with Minho. Eat, play and sleep together. What more can he ask for.

 

*****

 

“Taemin-ah, why are you not taking a shower already?” Minho asked after he finished brushing his teeth. The taller finished using the bathroom fifteen minutes after, yet the younger is still not preparing to sleep. He’s making himself busy with checking mails on his pc.

 

“Um- okay I’ll go.” Taemin answered. The truth is he was a little nervous. No, he’s nervous of what will happen tonight. He is not yet ready if this guy, who is obviously he knew little, attacked him. It’s not that he don’t want to be attacked, he just don’t know what to do when that happens, and he’s not yet ready.

 

He opened the shower and let the cold water run on his body. He’s thinking too much when he can just tell him no. He let go a deep sigh.

 

When he return to their room, Minho is already preparing their bed. The taller didn’t even asked him what will be their sleeping setup. He anticipated that they will sleep together on the same bed. Maybe he is also thinking when Taemin is thinking since that afternoon. Oh no not yet, Taemin thought. Though he wanted to know how it feels to sleep with someone, he’s really fine sharing bed with Minho. Who wouldn’t want, the guy is still hot even on his pyjama.

 

“Taemin-ah, let’s sleep.” Minho called after settling himself on the other side of the bed. He patted the space beside him telling Taemin to lay his body on that side. It’s almost 12 midnight and the younger is starting to feel the tiredness after all that had happened that day. He schedule was harder than usual. But more exciting, he added and smiled at the man on his bed.

 

Minho hugged him tight pushing their bodies together. Taemin felt the warmth that Minho’s firm and toned body is giving him. Though his heart is beating fast, he liked the feeling of security inside those arms.

 

He was ready to sleep when Minho kissed him on his forehead. He thought it was just a goodnight kiss, but the latter leveled their head on the same height and stared at his face for a while. He placed his lips on Taemin’s that made the younger’s eyes wide in shock, though he was imagining the scenario the whole day, his heart is trembling faster and faster. God, that was his first kiss and that was a really hot kiss Minho is giving him. Will he close his eyes? Or let it stay open? He don’t know what to do. As if Minho knew what the younger is thinking, he cupped Taemin’s face and kissed him harder. The younger unintentionally closed his eyes, his body is giving in like he wanted the taller to continue what he is doing. Minho smirked, contented by the response Taemin is giving him.

 

The kiss lasted longer that they released each other when they felt the need of air. Taemin was lost after, breathing so hard. What will happen next? Minho smiled at him and hugged him tighter pulling this blanket to cover half of their bodies.

 

“Let’s sleep, Taemin-ah.” The taller closed his eyes and leaving Taemin in disappoinment. He smiled, realizing how erted his mind is.

 

“Goodnight, Romeo.” He whispered after closing his eyes to sleep.

 

*****

A/N I updated as promised :D. Thanks for thos who subscribed yesterday and commented. Sorry I didn't write you a note but I really appreciated you reading this (boring) story of mind...keke :D

 

@animaeholic I updated earlier, but sorry if its late.

 

Last 2min part is next....