The Flaming Charisma

Romeosdotcom

 

Monday morning.

 

Taemin opened his eyes after he turned off his crying alarm clock. Another busy day for school and work is coming ahead. He moved out of his bed lazily and washed his face with a cold water to wake his veins. Looking at his reflection from the mirror, he smiled. For the first time since he lived alone in that apartment, he thought that waking up early in the morning is not really a bad thing. Especially when you’re looking forward for this day to happen since like forever. A new feeling, a new person to meet, and maybe a new love to start with that person. Mornings are great, he told himself. “Hello sunshine.”

 

Today, his Romeo will be meeting him for the first time. Excitement and nervousness are a mixed emotions he have inside his heart. He never had an intimate relationship with anyone before. How will he treat the guy he don’t know. what if they are not compatible. But he made it clear with Eunhyuk, he told him everything he wants his Romeo to be. A cool type of guy, romantic and passionate. He wants the guy to lead him. Teach him how to love and be loved. Also, the looks is important. He wanted someone that can melt a heart by just a look. Full of charisma and strong body build. He wanted someone opposite of him. Not the shy type of guy but full of confidence and has a strong personality. They guy every girl wants.

 

*****

 

When he arrived at school, there was a commotion in front of their classroom. He wondered what is it about. Maybe a new student or new professor. He can hear girls giggling and can see some staring near the window. When he got closer to the door, one of his classmates runs on his way excitedly.

 

"Hey, what took you so long? Someone’s waiting for you inside." The girl said giggling.

 

"Huh?" he uttered in surprised. He never had any idea who would want to see him. He never had any close friends in school. "Who?" He asked.

 

"A very hot guy. They say he'll be an exchange student for one week and he requested to take the class that you are taking. How did you met such a cutie? I'm so jealous." She said grinning at Taemin.

 

“I actually don’t understand what you’re saying, but…” He was cut by a call from a deep manly voice in front of the door. He saw a tall handsome guy looking at him smiling.

 

“Taemin!” He said. He looked around him and on his back to check if there was other person named Taemin other than him but he found no one.

 

“Me?” He asked.” The guy came near him. He was getting nervous looking at the hot young man walking near him. He had no idea who the guy was and he surely know he never met a hottie person like him before. When the guy came near inches away from him, he pulled Taemin into a hug which made the younger blushed. Speechless, he never said a word. He felt like losing a breath from an unexplained feeling he has at the moment and he sure know his heart is beating faster than usual.

 

“Yes, you.” He whispered to his ears that made Taemin shivers at his breath.

 

 “Wh-who are you?” He whispered back trying to recall if he knew the guy.

 

“Keep calm.” The young man uttered. “I’m your Romeo.” Taemin’s eyes wide in surprised. He looked at the handsome man’s face. He’s God damn hot and his eyes, its like you’ll melt every time he stares at you. He didn’t expect him to come early this morning and he didn’t expect him to take the same class he was taking. But he must admit, he liked the idea.

 

“Um, can I have my Romeo’s name?” Taemin finally uttered after blushingly hard.

 

The taller guy was about to answer when their professor arrived. Everyone went inside to their own seats. The new face stands beside the professor.

 

“So I guess you’ve finally met our exchange student?” The professor started. “Please introduce yourself.” He looked at the guy and let him talk.

 

“Hello, my name is Minho.” The tall guy said. Everyone especially girls happily whispering at each other mesmerized by his charm. Taemin did nothing but chuckled while looking at those girls staring at his Romeo. Yes, the guy is his property from now on. The owner’s name is Taemin, he repeatedly muttered inside his mind too proud about the attention his guy is having at the moment. They have no idea whom the guy belongs and they wont have a chance even if they try.

 

“I’ll be in your class from today.” He smiled that made all the girls scream. Even Taemin was mesmerized by Minho’s charm. How can he be so perfect, he had no idea.

 

“I’m happy to be in your class because I think you are all nice and friendly. Also,” He stopped and smiled. “I’m happy I can spend more time with that pretty boy over there.” Curious classmates looked at the way where Minho pointed his fingers which is Taemin’s seat. The younger was surprised and a little bit shy when all the heads turned his way. His cheek red hot by embarrassment and happiness. Their classmates cheered but some girls gave him strong glares.

 

After Minho introduced himself to the class, he sat next to Taemin and gave him wink. The younger smiled shyly at him thinking that this is the best morning class he ever had.

 

*****

 

The new kid at school is getting much attention than Taemin expected. They were followed around by giggles and whispering voices talking about them. Even at the cafeteria, all eyes are on their way.

 

"Because of you I'm getting this much attention." Taemin whispered to Minho chuckling.

 

"But all my attentions are on you." The younger can’t help but laugh hard at the taller’s cheesiness.

 

"Oh stop that! You don't need to be so much cheesy on me." He smiled.

 

Minho giggled. “You’re so cute when you blush.” Taemin shyly covered his heating cheaks to hide his red face and pouted. Minho laughed and pinched him hard. “I think I’m going to like you sooner than I expected.” He kissed Taemin on his cheak, which made the younger jumped on his seat. Minho is giving him slight heart attack he thought he’ll die of happiness on the spot.

 

*****

A/N Sorry for making you wait for so long. Yeah, I made you wait and updated short chapter. 2MIN story is originally a 1 long chapter but I decided to cut it into 2-3 parts. My next update would be, if not tomorrow, on Monday night. 

 

Really thanks to all who subscribed and commented :D