The Link

Romeosdotcom

‘Ring! ring!’

Taemin lazily off his alarm clock and scratches his eyes. Another day has started. He pull off his blanket and move out of the bed. He opened the window curtain to welcome the sunshine. It’s a bright sunny day today. He stretches his arm and yawn.

This is the usual day of his life. He wakes up six in the morning, prepares for school and go to work at the convenience store at night. He returns home around ten in the evening, take a rest for a while and sleep. He don’t have any other things to do, only school and work.

Taemin is the loner type. He is not good at communicating with others. Though he has good looks and seems to be very charming, he don’t know how to use his charms. He have no friends and he enjoy staying inside his house on rest days. He never dated anyone yet.

But lately he’d been feeling his life is so boring. He wanted to try different things but has no guts to do so. He wanted to meet new people go out sometimes. He wanted to have a partner in life. He sighed. Another boring day comes ahead.

*****

There is one thing he is fond of doing aside from studying and working, it’s net surfing. He loves blogging, chatting and playing online games. He explores every site that is new to him. Like what other says, he has a lot of online friends.

Today, one of his online friend sent him a link.

‘Try this shop online they sell cool items.’ His friend emailed with a link.

Taemin also loves net shopping since he does not like going out to buy clothes and other stuffs. He thought of checking the site wondering what items they sell.

He checked the link, www.romeos.com. Maybe some online clothes for men, he mumbled. He clicked it and was surprised by the site. Group of gorgeous men’s close up and full body photos are displayed. They are like a mannequins modeling for clothes. But he was confused by what was written on the welcome page.

‘We are selling hot men as a boyfriend. Just tell us your qualifications and we will give you the ideal man you want. We also accept trial for five days. Just fill-up the form and you’re all set.’

“Geez! What’s this?!” He uttered. He never knew there are sites who are selling men too. “Aren’t these guys ashamed of themselves.” He mumbled.

At some point, the offer was tempting. Actually, the offer is so good if that is really true, he thought. That was what he really needs right now. He grinned, after thinking of something.

For a guy like him who never been into a relationship, he always thought of having one soon. But he knows he like men more than women though he is not yet open to his uality he’s having urges to at least try it once. And he surely agree that the shop are selling gorgeous men. And added to that is, you can ask them your ideal guy and they will give it to you just as what you wanted him to be.

But he wanted to make sure first that it is not a spam so he emailed them some questions first. He wanted to know exactly how it works.

‘Click.’

‘Message sent.’

He waited for a reply but nothing came. A few minutes after he gave up.

“Well, guess like another spam.” He sighed.

He closed his laptop then prepared to sleep.

*****

The next morning.

He woke up at the sound of the alarm again. Open the curtains and prepare himself for school. He was in the middle of brushing his teeth when he remembered about yesterday. Then he felt like checking his mail before he leave.

When he opened his laptop, he went directly into his mailbox. He got so excited when he saw a reply from ‘romeos.com’. He opened it.

Dear Mr. Lee,

We would like to thank you for checking our online shop. For further details about our products and for the rules and regulations you need to follow to keep your item, we are requesting you to visit our store so that you can see thru yourself the samples of our goods.

Please visit our store this weekend, Saturday 9:am.

We are looking forward to serving you.

Respectfully yours,
Jinkibum Minhyun, General Manager

Attached were the complete address of their office and map which he can use in searching.

He was excited and nervous at the same time he don’t know what to do. Will he go there or is it really true that they are offering such service? Well there’s no harm in just checking the place first, then decide after.

He turned off his laptop and finished preparing then he left.

 

*****

 

A/N Too short? Sorry about that. I'll make their love stories longer.

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)