what was he doing here?

You or You?
[Sunny POV;] Spring Break!~ yes finally! I totally need a break from school! As usual, me and Dongwoon were cracking some jokes during lessons. We were making fun of Dujun since he didn't come. "Noona noona. " Dongwoon voice start to be serious and I stopped laughing. "Noona can you come to my house this sunday? I need your help.. erm..... girls advice." Wait.. dongwoon's inlove? "Uwaaaah! My dongsaeng is inlove eh..? I wonder who's the lucky girl." I said while ruffles his hair. "Aish! Promise me you'll help." dongwoon said while tried to fix back his hair. "Ne arasso." After school, kiseop pick me up, as usual. He said he decided to bring me somewhere so I just nod and follow. When we reach the place it was his apartment. "Huh? You taking me to your house?" I ask looking so confused. Kiseop grab my hand and bring me in to the lift. He press the highest level. He didn't even answer my question and yet he's taking me somewhere I don't know? Gosh. The lift door open, and Kiseop leads me to this door, which happens to be the rooftop! Its was fill with pots of plants and other green stuff. You know,like "eco-rooftop". Haha anyway!! I was still shock just by looking at the rooftop. "You love it? Hmm I know you do." Kiseop said. "Uwaah! This is like thr best rooftop! Thank you oppa!" I hug him. Yeap and it was awkward. I broke the hug, "er.. mianhae." I tried to walk away and explore but Kiseop grab my wrist and hug me again. "Just let us be like this for awhile. Please." I only nod when Kiseop said that. His hug was so warm,and I felt comfortable. He broke the hug, grab my hand and put at his chest. "You feel how's my heart beating now? This only beat for you, and only you." I started to blush like mad,and he kiss me. Our kiss started to become deep when the rooftop door open. We break the kiss to see who's is it. "Sunny?" he mumbled. I cant talk, i cant do anything,but standing there, watching him cry.