The next day...

You or You?
Sunny POV; I woke up in the morning,with a headache. I had such a bad dream. I dream that Dujun leaves me for another girl because he got tired of me. I tried to reassure myself that all that is just a dream. I look at the clock, showing its already 7am. I got up,and check if oppa at his room. He sounds asleep,so I close the door,and get ready for school. Decided to wear my plaid shirt and skirt. While getting ready,my phone rang. It wasn't a call,it was a message. I wonder who texted me. I unlock my phone,and Kiseop's name flashes. He texted; "Tomorrow is a holiday for you right? Kekeke, let's meet tomorrow!" I remember that the university students has this 2 days of break and we only had to go back to school on Friday. I replied, "where's your goodmorning?! Yes,its my break tomorrow! Okay let's meet. See you. And get some rest,I'm sure you're tired from yesterday scheduele." After that,I grab my bag,and went out. I went to the nearest bus stop,and saw Dongwoon there sitting. He look up,and saw me. He smile cutely,and wave I wave back and ran to him. We talk about or excited we are for the break and how he's gonna be busy because of the scheduele he had. When the bus arrived,we hop in and it only take us 10 minutes to arrive. We had our normal lessons after that, and from what I see today,Dujun is all smiles. After school I was alone because Dongwoon had extra class. When I exit the university,I feel that someone was holding my hand,I look and it was Dujun. He gave me his, "come and follow me" look,and I nod. He took me to the park nearby,without letting go of my hand. We walk to the bench when we arrived and sit. There's was a 2 minute silent.. "So....?" I spoke up. Dujun look at me and get closer to me. I feel the awkward-ness till he grab my hand again and look into my eyes. I can feel that I was blushing when he look,so I look down,not wanting our eyes to meet. He lift up my chin and pull me closer. He kiss me on the lips,and I was shock. I couldn't do anything,but just kissing him back. He broke up the kiss, and still holding my hand,he took out a nice small box with ribbon on top. "I don't know if you love me,but I hope you accept this." He hand out the box to me,and I open it. It was a ring. A beautiful ring. I look up at him,giving him my confused look. He sat more closer to me,and look into my eyes,again.. "I want us to be together. I admit I like you,I admit I was jealous when I saw you with another guy last time. All I want is to spend time together with you. I promise I won't hurt you,I promise to take care of you Can you be my...." "I'm sorry Dujun. I can't accept this now. " I interrupt him,and give him back the ring. "Its really hard now for me. I hope you understand. " I took my bag,and started to run. But I was too late, he manage to grab my arm. "I'll send you home." When we reach our apartment, he give me a kiss on the lips again. I kiss back,suddenly wanting this not to end. He broke up the kiss once again, "I'll text you." I smile and nod, and we wave goodbye. Why did I wanted the kiss not to end?