He kiss me.

You or You?

Sunny POV;

Kiseop sent me to school with his car. Omg, so cool! I thought to myself. I was looking outside of the window. Thinking of something, when Kiseop said ... 

" Are you okay? You seems to be down. What happen? "

" I'm fine. Just tired. " I lied. I was thinking about yesterday. Ahh, I'm sorry for lying!

" Oh. Hey, I send you to school with a reason. Do you want to know? " Kiseop asked me.

I give him my curious looks.

" Oh? What? "

" I wanted to see you. I was hoping if you wanted to see me too. "

Omg, is he kidding or what. Like obviously, I want to see him. 

" Oh really? Okay, that's so unexpected! Kekkee. " 

" I'm serious! Don't laugh! " 

I was still laughing. And Kiseop was looking at me with his upset face cause I was laughing at him.  I stop laughing and Kiseop went quiet. He didn't talk to me.

" Kiseop. " I said but he ignored.

" Kiseop. Okay okay, i'm so sorry okay. Please smile. " He still ignored me.

" FINE. If that what you want! " I scolded him and fold my arms. 

" Haha. You're so cute when you are angry. Chill, I was just kidding about being upset. Sorry. Smile for me please. " Kiseop said cutely with his aegyo face.

" YAH. You are so bad! " I said while punching his arm. 

After the 15 minutes drive, we finally arrive the university. I saw Dongwoon waiting for me at the entrance. Kiseop parked his car and send me halfway. I don't people to know that I went to school with Kiseop. Especially Dujun! 

" I guess you can go home now. I can manage walking to the entrance there. Thanks for sending me. " I said with a smile.

" It okay. I pick you up later after your lesson okay. Meet here later. "

" Ne, okay then. Bye bye. "

I waved and walk away, just a bit of steps, I feel someone touch my shoulder. I turned around and Kiseop kiss my cheeks. 

" Take care. See you later. " 

I just nodded and walk. My mind was blank! Yesterday Dujun kissed me and today Kiseop!? Seriously. Wow. Its like, what goes around, come around. Wow wow wow.