TBI

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

[DongHo's POV]

I went out the dormitory to buy some drinks at the convenience store. We were actually having a pillow fight and the loser will get to buy something at the store. I was about to step in when I see someone familiar to me.

It's Jei noona. 

She was talking to someone on the phone.

I was about to shout to her to say hi when she suddenly changes expression.

She looks around as if familiarizing the place. As if she didn't know where she was or why she's there.

I held my jacket tightly and started to walk towards her while looking down. I am planning to play a prank. kekekek.. >:D

I looked up when I heard something fell off.

 

"NOONA!!!" Jei fell. Unconscious. I panicked.

"NOONA! WAKE UP!! JEI NOONA!! YAh!! Help me!!" Just then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Hyung!!" It was Kiseop hyung. 

 

"Yah!! What are you still doing there?! Call the ambulance and the other members!!"

"uh. DEH!!" My hand is shaking as I dialled Kevin Hyung's number. I also didn't noticed that my face is wet with tears!

"Yoboseyo??"

"Hyuuung~ *sniff*"

 "DongHo-yah?? are you crying??"

 

After Kiseop Hyung lift Jei Noona, he called for taxi. I was just like a dog that follow his every move.

"DongHo-yah, take care of Jei-ah."

"*sniff* Deh."

"Aishhh. Stop crying! Calm down ok!"

"Deh! *sniff*"

"I'm calling Yang Yoseob."

"hyung... I think we should here.." I showed him a paper with the name of a hospital written there.

 

We reached the hospital. Jei Noona has just delivered to the ER when the other hyung's arrived.

 "What happened?!" Kevin Hyung asked. It was just him, AJ hyung and Eli hyung. They said Soohyun Hyung and Hoon hyung went to the office.

I let Kiseop hyung explained the situation. I was still in shocked after seeing Jei Noona like that.

I remembered her about telling me something... something I thought was a lie.

 

 

[Yoseob's POV]

After Kiseop called we went straight to the hospital. Everyone was quiet and nervous except Doo Joon who is calmed down. He called the Manager-hyung and even President Hong about the situation.

When we reached the hospital, we saw Kiseop talking to Kevin and AJ while Eli is comforting DongHo.

 "Is everything ok?" KiKwang asked them.

Before we could get an answer, the doctor from the ER came out.

 "Are you.... with the patient?" He seems confused and surprised. Don't know whose his talking to.

 "Yes we are. How is she?" Doo Joon leads.

 "Her heart rate is very slow, as well as her breathing. She's still unconscious.... uhh...." The doctor seems hesitant.

 "I'll be straightforward. She's in comatose."

 

 

[DooJoon's POV]

"You can visit her into her room now, but the space is not so big you know." The doctor said as he walked away.

"Can I see her first?" Ki Kwang talked.

"5 people can fit in that room." DongHo said.

"Well then, who wants to go with me?" Ki Kwang said as he entered the room. Yoseob followed him with DongHo, Kiseop and JunHyung.

"Hyung, I think i'll go to the dorm to get some stuffs." DongWoon said to me.

 "I'll accompany you."

 "Alright then." DongWoon and HyunSeung went off.

"Where are you going?" Eli asked.

 "To the doctor's office."

 "Okay.

 

I knocked at Jei's doctor. Lucky that they went to the right hospital.

 "Come in." I did what he said.

 "Is there something you need?"

 "Annyeong Hasseyeo. I'm Yoon Doo Joon."

"yes, I know you."

 "Oh. really?"

 "You're from BEAST right? my 10-years old daughter loves you."

 "Oh." I felt a bit shy about what he said.

 "Come, and sit. Is there a problem boy."

 "Uhmm... you see, Jei, told me about her condition.."

 "Oh... but i thought it's the guy named Kevin?"

 "Kevin?? I ......"

"Hmm. The symptoms are getting worser."

"...." I waited for his explaination.

 "You see, Jei asked me not to tell anyone especially those who are close to her. She doesn't even want to tell anyone. But I know that someday she's going to. I just didn't know  whom of you."

 "Then, why didn't you talked to Kevin if she told you that Kevin knows?"

 "Jei might me mistaken in remembering your names and faces. She doesn't know, it might the other person. Hmm.. what exactly did she tell you?"

"That her brain is being stubborn. Her lifespan is short that she might die not knowing when. I didn't take it seriously actually. But after that incident, there's something I must know. Is it true?"

 "Jei Park has a traumatic brain injury, caused by the accident months ago."