The Call

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 

 
[Jei's POV]
 
 "Ahjussi... to the xxx street." We rode a cab to our destination. It's a formal occassion so that means we need to wear formal clothes. It's actually embarassing to rode a cab with our dresses! Yuck!!
 
 "Are you ready for your performance?" Speaking of that...
 "I think so."
 "WHAT?!? You're gonna embarass us if you failed!"
 "Yah! I'm the one who'll get embarassment!" Tss. These two... I thouhgt their concern about it. Their concern about themselves.
 
The cab has a small radio inside. After hearing the 1st verse, I finally made up my mind.
 "Yah! Let me borrow your phone!" Cherry handed me her phone. I search the song in the internet. Gladly the guitar chords is so easy. I finally found... the perfect song.
 
 
 
 "To our dear President. To our blah blah blah..." The program has started. I'm at the Girl's comfort room to practice the song. I'm all alone here so it's okay. And guess what? There are so many celebrities!!! Kyaaah!! I even saw Kim Hyun Joong!!! Kyaaaaah! I'll get an autograph on him later!!!
 
 
I got out after that speech. They all sing a happy birthday song to their beloved President and  the performance for that night lined-up.
 
 "KYYAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! JANG GEUN SUK OPPA!!" The three of us shouted at the corner. Hahahah! We're having fun alright!
 "Yah...haven't you seen the BEAST and U-KISS yet?"
 "Not yet." Yeah, every company has their representative in the paty. I actually saw the Big Time Presidents of each company. Wow!! I'm really honored!!!
 
 
 "A song from the guest who became controversial..." The audience laughed. It's my turn actually... WAAAAAAh! I AM SO FREAKING NERVOUS!!!
 
 "Park Jei-ssi!" That's my Korean name! I climb up to the stage and bowed at the very center. The program officers sets up my chair and the guitar. While they're doing that, I was so overwhemled. A non-celebrity like me will actually perform in front of the real celebrities. I can be a epresentative for equality campaign! HAHAHA! Joke!
 
I the CUbe Entertainment's artists of course. U-KISS , Shinee, Super Junior, 2AM, 2PM, Girls Generation, Miss A, KIM HYUN JOONG!! JANG GEUN SUK!! and.... many more!!! haha! I can't recognized the others from up here because of the stage light. 
 
 "Mic test?" Some of them cheered. Waaah! I'm just starting! I bet it's the BEAST oppas, or Shinee or U-KISS, or APink. Hahaha! Big time!
 
 "Happy Birthday Sajangnim!" They clapped. I saw Sajangnim bowed slightly. Naaaks!!!
 
 "You should be honored because I'm gonna sing in front of person --PEOPLE for the first time!" I joked. Some laughed and some clapped. I'm gaining confidence because of my sillyness!
 
 "This song is dedicated to the persons I forgot, that I managed to remember." Curiosity at my short speech overflowed inside the big room. They were all quiet after I plucked the first string.
 
 
 
[Now Playing -- The Call by Regina Spektor -- if you have this song in your PC or CP PLEASE play it. If there's none, PLEASE search it on youtube first. I still can't access to youtube that's why I can't put the link here. :)) Enjoy! ]
[BLUE - Flashbacks. RED -  thinks]
 
     It's like yesterday I went home, then today, I came.
 
It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
 
       I’m actually at Incheon International Airport, 10 minutes after WE arrived.
       I finally went here to make my DREAMS COME TRUE!
 
Which then turned into a quiet thought 
Which then turned into a quiet word 
 
       “Guys, I would like you to meet your assistant,”
       “Annyeong Hasseyeo! Park Jei imnida. Manasso bangapsumnida!”
 
And then that word grew louder and louder 
'Til it was a battle cry 
 
      “What’s so special about calling you guys oppa?”
       “Can I get your number?”
 
I'll come back 
When you call me 
No need to say goodbye 
 
       “I love it when you smile . . .”
      “Aside from my name, do you know my . . . . REAL . . . . name?”
 
Just because everything's changing 
Doesn't mean it's never 
Been this way before 
 
      "YAH! I am not going to take care of that childish girl!”
       “SAME HERE! I don’t want to assist an ahjussi!!”
 
 
All you can do is try to know 
Who your friends are 
As you head off to the war 
 
       “So, if I can make you cry, will you fulfill a wish for me?”
      “Consider yourself lucky. You get a free hug twice from the famous and legendary Lee Ki  Kwang. Many girls would be envy at you.” 
 
Pick a star on the dark horizon 
And follow the light 
 
       “I think you misunderstood what I said last week . . .you, know the hate thing.”
      “The others misheard it. I was trying to tell them to tell you that I’ll wait for you  outside.”
 
You'll come back 
When it's over 
No need to say good bye 
 
You'll come back 
When it's over 
No need to say good bye
 
 
 
 
      "I've heard you talking to the cameraman that night before. ... I found this inside the  haunted house after that cameraman left this cut on my palm."
 
       "Ms. Park...can I have a word to you at my office?"
 
       "Jei ah!! What are you doing! Where do you think you're going?! You can't leave! Not now!  Now that. . . I'm loving you!"
 
       "I-I need to go."
 
       "Jei, you can't leave like this. There are so many things I want to tell you."
       "Save it Oppa. I promise I'll be back."
 
       "No need to say goodbye. You'll come back right? . . . I'll be waiting for you."
 
 
 
 
       "Can BEAST and U-KISS compose a song for me?"
 
        "Hello?~  Oppa.. did you receive my---"
 
        CRAAAASHH!!! ~~
 
 
 
Now we're back to the beginning 
It's just a feeling and now one knows yet
 
   I came back with a bad start...
 
But just because they can't feel it too 
Doesn't mean that you have to forget.
 
   I'm sorry everyone ....for forgetting.
 
Let your memories grow stronger and stronger 
'Til they're before your eyes.
 
   But... I remember it now.
 
You'll come back 
When they call you
No need to say good bye
 
You'll come back 
When they call you...
No need to say good bye.
 
 
   Welcome back Jei-ah.
 

 

 

LET'S ALL WELCOME THE RETURN OF JEI!!!! If you read this chapter... shout "WELCOME BACK JEI!!" at the comment box.. :))

To those who can remember the chapters in the flashback.. I salute you!!! :)

 

@ mienys - thanks for not killing me.. i'm still alive!! hahaha. :D

@frankie - BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It's already June and I'm pretty sure your birthday has already passed. I should dedicate that chapter to you! :))