...Came True

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
 "Already out?" Yoseob oppa asked me. I aleady called them 'oppa' since they said that that's what I called them. And even though I don't remember it all, I really feel comfortable with them. Maybe...it's the connection. :)
 
 "Ne~ How about you?"
 "Just practicing. I'm on my way home. you?" I nodded. "hmm...how about a date?"
 
DATE?!?!?!?! O____O
 
 "What? Ki Kwang is only courting you...it's not like he's you boyfriend, right?" He smiled. I bit my lip. What to do? WHAT TO DO? I'll be dating a guy behind my BF's back. He just said not to be close to other guys....but, they're friends right? And hell, they don't know about us. I guess it's okay?
 "Right. Hehe." I awkwardly chuckled. He hold my hand that suprised me.
 "Uhh...won't you need a... you know?" like HELLO! It's public!
 "We're actually on ou way to the dressing room."
 "Oww.." again. I was humiliated.
 
We went to their dressing room and got "the outfit". Just long black wig with long bangs, big eyeglasses and a loose neck-sweater with a tweety in front. WAHAHAHA!! What a weird and cute costume! I just kept on laughing!
 
 "Yah. Am I that too attractive?"
 "HAHA! yeah. Hahaha! People will stare at you, haha! and if that happens, they will recognized you as Yang Yoseob of the great B2ST!" He just smiled. like this --> ^_______^
 "Then, that's great!"
 "What?! What's great about that. Isn't it tiring to be always in the front page."
 "Naks! Have you been a celebrity?!" He teased. I pouted. "Ok! OK. I'll change."
 
He changed his sweater into a school uniform. Hey! Maybe you'll think i'm peeking! No!No!No! Thee's a little room inside the room and that's where he changed. I'm not a ert! >////<
 
School uniform. He said, with that, the people will just see him as an ordinary student. Hmm.. bright idea! We managed to escape at the big building. And now, we're walking in the sidewalk. It's almost 9pm.
 
 "So?" He asked. I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Aish...let's go to the amusement park!" He grabs my hand and pulled me to the amusement park. He said we'll just walk. It will be an exercise. Well, I actually need this to relieve my stress.
 
We've been walking fo like 20 minutes and I noticed that, we still holds each othe hands. My heart beats fast as I looked at our entwined hands. We looked like a couple. Kyaah! Stop thinking about that! You already have a boyfriend! You're loyal right?
 
KYAAH! I think I blushed! Yoseob oppa tightened the hold. Omo! Omo! >//<
 
 
"Stop blushing. You're making my heart beats fast." He said softly but enough to be heard. Does that mean...he kept on staring at me? KYAAAAAAH!!! I blushed furiously as I think! >//////< I hid my face in my hair that fell as I gazed down. I wish the amusement park is near!!
 
 
 "yah! Give me that!"
 "waah! Let's go there mom!"
 "I want puffy bear!"
 "Waaaah!! *huk* *huk*"
 "It's scary!"
 "That was awesome!"
 
 
Then, we just realized, we're aleady in front of A.P. {Amusement Park}. But our atmosphere is still awkward, until...
 
 "ICE CREAM!!!!" I pulled him to the ice cream stand. Ghad! I really want to eat this! It's been so long since I eat ice cream because of a busy sched.
 "Ahjussi! Give me one chocolate!" I talked to the ice cream vendor.
 "Yah! Only one?!" Yoseob oppa pouted. So cute! Too bad, I won't fell for that.
 "You want also? Then you buy!" He frowned. *Bleeh!
 "Ok. Ahjussi..give me the biggest one." Wait--that's unfair!
 "Yah! I thought this is a date?!"
 "So?" I pouted.
 "Buy me the biggest too!!!" I whined just like a kid. There is no way that mine is only the small one while his is the big one. What's that?! After I finished eating he'll tease me?! No WAY!!
 
 "Cute couple." The ahjussi said smiling as he scoops the strawberry one. It actually makes my heart skipped a beat.
 
 
 
wae ireoke dugeun dugeun dugeun ttwini saenggangman haedo
Han gajissik maeil maeil maeil neowa da hae bol geoya..
Nan nega isseo haruga jeulgeowo ijeneun duriraneun ge
Nae sojunghan neo baby baby baby baby boo~
 
The thought of it makes my heart flutter
i'll try to do every one a day with you, i'm so happy to be with you
i'm so happy we both are together
you're a real treasure to me, baby baby baby.. Boo~
 
 
We then rode the rollercoaster, merry-go-round, ferris wheel and mANY MORE!!
 
 
Next stop: Horror House??!? There is no way i'm gonna--
 
"KYAAAAAAAH!!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!! HELP!!!" KYAAH!!! Yoseob oppa carried me just like a sack of rice after attempting an escape! How rude!! ert!
 
He then puts me down when we got inside.
 "YAAH! ert! Why did you carry me like that!" I shouted at him. Grrr! He needs to thanked me for not shouting his name!! His complete name!!
 "You're so heavy! You need to burn fats!" He said as he massage his shoulder.
 "What? Who's FAT! I'm Y you know!!" Argh. This guy is annoying! I started to walk inside the house and left him.
 "Yah! Be careful! There's a monster!" He shouted as he walk towards me.
 "I'm not a scaredy cat!!" I shouted back.
 "Oh really~" I turned to my back to see him, smirking. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.
 
Walk. Walk. Walk.
 
Looked back. Huh? Where is he?! Where are the others? Are we the only pair who went inside? I'm pretty sure every 10 minutes, new pair will be going inside. But, I've been walking for like 10 minutes and saw nobody. Only red lights and some skeletons. This isn't scary at all!
 
 
 
 "BOOOO!!"
 "WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I fell on the floor.
 "HAHAHAHAH!!" MY GHAAD!! IT ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!! I glared at the laughing Yoseob. He'll kill me in no time!
 "HAHA-- oops." He sat on his knees as he cupped my cheeks. "Did I scare you that much? Shh...stop crying." Yes, I cried. I cried because of this stupid jerk!!! TT_TT I was so damn scared!!! He wiped my tears and helped me to stand up.
 
 "I thought you weren't scared." I looked at him as my heart beat comes to normal. It was like exploding in no time!
 "It's not scary here."
 "Not scary? Then why are you walking fast while gazing down and cupping your ears?" He smiked. I did that?! ?__?
 
 
 
 
 
It's almost midnight so we decided to go home. Cherry's foot is okay. She just need some rests. Remy took care of her while I worked. She said she can handle it and one of us must work. Is she scared of the manager? Tss.
 
It's so cold outside that it makes my feet numb even though I'm wearing boots. And maybe the impact on felling a while ago numb my feet.
 
 "AH!" I stumbled. Thanks to Yoseob oppa's muscle, I found support. Wow. These cute little puppy has muscles?!! ;)
 "Are you okay?"
 "Yeah, Thanks to your scaring. I think my foot hit on something." He walk in front of me and....sits on his feet. O____O Get the picture?
 "Ride."
 "BWOH?!"
 "I said, RIDE! R-I-D-E! ... I'll assist you." >///<
 "It's okay--"
 "1! 2! ..." What the?!! I rode at his back. Dare to threat me huh?! Tss.
 
KYAH! Our faces is like side by side! He actually throws me near him.. you know? As if you're gonna fell and he just brings you to his very back! gets?
 
 "You're really heavy." He chuckled.
 "yah~" I pouted. I sighed. I'm so tired so I don't have the time to argue with him. Hayss...this feeling added to my drowsiness. I love it. We really looks like a couple. The song-- I remembered the song that Yoseob oppa just sang in the practice room. I really like it, It's like it's every girls dream. What I want to do when I have a lover... actually came true. Sadly, it wasn't the real Lover.
 
 
 Dug.Dug.Dug.
 
Stop it heart!! >///< Wait-- I think I felt this feeling before.... When was it? I just can't remember. Curse you amnesia!!
 
 
 
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
 "You tired?" I gave her a piggy back ride since she's tired. I brought her to the amusement park since she needs it. We both need it. 
 "Nope." Why would I get tired...
 "You're tired."
 "I'm not." ...if you're the one that gives me strength.
 "Put me down."
 "I won't." Chessy huh?! I won't put you down. I'm enjoying this. ;)
 "Come on! Put me down. It's just two blocks away!"
 "Two blocks? Then I won't let you down."
 "Yah!" She struggled but I didn't put her down. I don't want to. Once I let you go, I may not be able to reach you again.
 
 
When we are 1 meter away at the place, I put her down. Reality.
 
 "Ahh!!" I stretched my back and acted as if I'm very tired of carrying her on my back.
 "Not my fault."
 "yah! I carried you at my back! I'm expecting a massage!"
 "Tss. In your dreams!" You're always in my dreams! Haha! Of course I can't say that. =__=
 "Then, let me stay at your place while you massage me." I smirked. Her eyes went big.
 "What?! NO WAY!" I love teasing this girl! I hold both of her shoulders and stared to her seriously. Jei, do you know how bad I want to do this to you? To kiss you before saying goodbye? Psh. In your dreams Yang Yoseob!
 
 "...uhh, Thank you Yoseob oppa." She blushed. Now my evening is perfect. :)
 
'Jei, When you are so tired and facing hard times, when you are in pain. I’ll be satisfied if I’m the person you look for. I’m happy with just that.'
 
I just hope I can tell her these.
 
Wait...Did she hear our song that is dedicated to her? You know...at the airport, when she requested for it??
 
 
 "Jei." Not me. It's a voice from her back. We looked at to the one who talked. and.... O__________O
 
 
 
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
*GASP!! Who was it?!!