Blue Moon

мυℓтι-ƒℓανσυяє∂ ι¢є ¢яєαм | нσση | υ-кιѕѕ

 

Hoon tucked Minho as he fell more deeply in his sleep. After telling him a bedtime story, Hoon laid the tale book on the bedside table and started to pick up all the toys on the floor. How messy could his little son be? He sighed.
 
Yeo Minho, a four year-old little guy, was already snoring like a grown man. His dad couldn't help but giggle a little.
 
Hoon placed all the toys on a blue basket, in the closet. If his son wanted to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, he wouldn't step on the toys and cry...like sometimes he would. While picking his toys to the basket, Hoon grabbed his school bag, from Rilakkuma (that boy had a huge crush on that bear! It must be because of his Uncle Kiseop) and looked at the inside. He removed a piece of paper with a masterpiece in drawn on it.
 
He looked at his son, from his shoulder and, then, back to the drawing. It was him, Minho-ah and the other U-Kiss Uncles and, a little more far away, Minho's grandparents from the Yeo side. He chuckled at it and placed it on a special place, next to a picture of him and Minho, at his grandma's birthday party, both of their faces full of cake, because some smart pigeon got the excellent idea of throwing a cake at them...
 
As soon as he cleaned up everything, he exited the tiny bedroom, with a smile on his lips.
 
"Good night, Minho-ah. Daddy loves you." Then, Hoon closed the door.