Orange

мυℓтι-ƒℓανσυяє∂ ι¢є ¢яєαм | нσση | υ-кιѕѕ

 

The flat's door opened and a sad Minho and a tired Hoon walked in. Minho went straight to his room, without saying a single word, and his dad followed him.

"Minho-ah, can you explain why did you beat that kid?" Hoon sat on the edge of his kid's bed, looking at him.

He didn't say anything.

"Give me a reason for not being mad at you, in this precise moment!" Hoon raise his voice, but returned to his normal tone as soon as he saw his kid expression. "Sorry, I shoudn't have yelled. But, I'm still waiting for a answer."

Minho sighed and took his bag, putting it next to his little desk, sitting next to his father.

"Are you going to talk to me now?" Minho nodded. "Good. What happened?"

"You won't be mad at me, right, daddy?"

"I'll only know if you tell me."

"Alright, daddy." Minho took a deep breath. "We were playing with plasticine on the classroom and I was next to a girl, because the other girls didn't let her sit with them, they're mean, daddy. She was very sad and I told her that if she wanted we could be friends and she could sit with me."

"And..?"

"She sat with me and we had fun playing. I made a necklace for you, daddy!" Minho looked at his father. "Yeah, I should finish the story. Then, Dongwoo showed up and made fun of her and made her cry! He was bad, daddy! He threw her dolls to the floor and broke them and she started to cry. And, that made me angry at him. So...I-I hit him..."

Hoon looked at Minho and he didn't really know what to do or what to feel. His was proud of his son, for standing for the poor girl, but for the other side...beating a kid, it isn't good, but at the same time...

"I don't know to say to you, Minho-ah..."

"Daddy, are you angry at me?" Minho looked at him with a lost-puppy expression. "He made her cry and in the movies the hero always protects the weak. I wanted to be the hero..."

Hoon smiled and ruffled his kid's hair, making it messier than it was already.

"No, daddy is not angry at you. But, next time, call a teacher or something. Don't beat the poor kid."

Minho nodded, with a little smile creeping on his pink lips.

"Now, let's go take a shower. It's Uncle Jaesop's birthday and we're going to see him."

The little kid smiled and ran to the bathroom, in from of Hoon.

"Daddy, can I take a bath with you?" 

Hoon smiled and nodded to the happy kid.